Hi,

I have a DR member and in this cache server the database "cachetemp" start to getting bigger without any reason (50GB that was all the free disk space we have)

In the members of the mirrors the cachetemp its ok and the size is 31MB.

I restarted the server because I read that the cachetemp database purge when restarting, but didnt happend.

Any recommendation to clean this database? can I just deleate the CACHE.DAT from this database?

Thanks!!!

0 4
0 723
Question
· Jan 13, 2021
Handling Errors

I have a case where our EMR is sending data, but not all the values needed for the Ancillary are valued properly and causes that message to error/halt processing on the Ancillary system, not ideal but its what they do. I would expect them to still process the message except that 1 field, but they don't.

I want to add validation to make sure certain fields are valued correctly for the Vendor.

So I add some statements to take those items that don't pass this validation out to a batch file with headers.

0 9
0 721

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering how can I get fields defined as %GlobalCharacterStream diplayed in a SQL query or even objects?

I've some data that I need to convert over to a new system and the old uses %GlobalCharacterStream data type for one of its fields and I''m unable to display or extract to a spreadsheet, any help pls?

thanks

0 13
0 719

Hi Team,

A month ago, we purchased the cache license for a 10user limitation. We are a 6developers and using 3different development (internal)servers for this same license. All Developers aren't login at the same time. We have a limitation for login 2developers at a time in a server. But sometimes, we are facing a <LICENSE LIMIT EXCEEDED> issue. We don't know why we are facing this one. So anyone please guide me, why we are getting this type of issue. I have attached the errored screenshot.

0 2
0 715
Question
· Mar 31, 2021
End Session programmatically

We have a background job that keeps an eye on our ongoing CSP sessions, counts licenses used and some other tasks. Question: If I know the session ID (something like "wuuZ2Gwgxw"), how do I (find and) end that particular session programmatically in ObjectScript - i.e., the equivalent of %session.EndSession=1 in the csp page code?

Thanks!

Michael Reach

1 12
1 694
Question
· Nov 3, 2021
ISCLOG Error

I received an ISCLOG errors in my IRIS container, and the processing is very slow because of that. How to solve this problem?

[Utility.Event] ISCLOG: SuperServer Super Server job slave failure ns=%SYS rtn=%SYS.SERVER
[Utility.Event] SuperServer failed to start slave server

0 4
0 693

when i connect to DB via DBeaver , it always report Connection refused, i tried both Cache and IRIS but same error, I have already download intersystems-jdbc-3.2.0.jar as IRIS Driver.

And meanwhile SqlDBx tool is able to connect via internal Intersystems Cache Driver.

0 2
0 686

Hi,

I am trying to install Intersystems IRIS Health Community On Windows 10 Pro version. I am getting 112 error while installing and in some point it Roll Back the Action.

But I am able to configure in Windows 10 Enterprise version.

Is any other settings are there to configure in Windows 10 Pro version or IRIS is not supported?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

0 7
0 662

Hi everyone,

I'm currently developing a TCP inbound Service to read some XML sent from a TCP Operation that uses EnsLib.TCP.CountedOutboundAdapter.

1) I have tried EnsLib.TCP.Inbound adapter but that gives this error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <METHOD DOES NOT EXIST>zinitConfig+7 ^Ens.Host.1 *%New,EnsLib.TCP.InboundAdapter -- logged as '-'
number - @'
Set ..Adapter = $classmethod(..#ADAPTER,"%New")'

Due to this, the adapter is unable to start listening for incoming connections.

0 7
0 659

We have msgs coming like below where line ending with \n then it throw error in router production but if msgs come with \r\n then router dont throw error.

any help?

EMR sending following msg.

MSH|^~&|APP|EMR|HIE|HIE|201301011226||ADT^A01|MSG00001|P|2.5|\n
EVN|A01|201301011223||\ne

Business Service read it like this as on line, and error msg shows in trace.

MSH|^~&|APP|EMR|HIE|HIE|201301011226||ADT^A01|MSG00001|P|2.5|\nEVN|A01|201301011223||\n

0 2
0 646

Hi all,

Just wondering if there's a quick way to get the DocType, without knowing it in advance, from a message body by building a string from the VersionID, MessageType, and TriggerEvent fields? (Similar to how it might be done dynamically in Rhapsody)

Can this then be used to set the DocType for a source message?

If this is not the best practice what is a suitable alternative approach?

Thanks for your help,
Ben

1 6
0 646

Hello community!

I'm facing a base growth issue, which is being generated by a process and an Ensemble feature.

When executing the process of cleaning up the message queues, the Ensemble “preserves” the Streams that were part of these messages, deleting only the Header and Body. In this way the database (of one of the namespaces) has grown around 60GB per day, which has been maxing out the disk capacity.

InterSystems informed that this is a characteristic and that it is explained in the documents mentioned below.

1 2
0 645

First of all thanks for your time and help reading this question:

We would need some help:

The use case is: to add a rule inside a EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine, where we iterate in a EnsLib.HL7.Message to find a specified value inside all OBXs segments. It should return a Boolean

Is there any recommended way, or standard function inside Ensemble, that we could use, without having to develop a new function?

We have read:

1 6
0 645

Hi all,

I have a process that recive a datetime in ISO 8601 format (YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss+001) to %timestamp value.

Example: set myDatetime = "2021-11-04T11:10:00+0100"

I've triyed use $SYSTEM.SQL.CONVERT(myDatetime,"SQL_TIMESTAMP") but it doesn't work.

Any idea?

Regards,
Kurro Lopez

1 7
0 639

Good day,

I'm trying to get IRIS to run on a new MacBook with a Apple M1 Pro chip. Local installs did not run, so I switched to docker containers. When I execute following command "docker run --detach --publish 52773:52773 --volume /Users/joost/Docker/iris/data/dur:/dur --env ISC_DATA_DIRECTORY=/dur/iconfig --name iris21 --init store/intersystems/iris-community:2021.1.0.215.0" an image is pulled and a container is created but the IRIS instance does not run. The log gives me the following output:

0 6
0 639

I've been accessing Cache tables from a developer/reporting side, but am now involved in a project to create a data warehouse for our application. I'm trying to find a query I can use to return the sizes of all the tables in the database, so we can identify the largest tables and handle those individually. Can someone give me a query I can run against our Cache database to return the sizes of all the tables from largest to smallest?

Thanks for the help

0 8
0 639