Does anyone know of a relatively quick and straightforward way of converting code written in the old dot scoping syntax with argumentless do (see here for reference: https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=RCOS_cdo_legacy) to the modern parentheses scoping syntax? It's not too bad to do it by hand, but it's also easy to make a mistake and leave a "quit" in an if statement by accident for example.

E.g.

1 10
1 551
Question
· Jan 5, 2021
OpenVMS versions

I'm just clarifying that 2017.1 is viable on 8.4-1H1. can someone please confirm, also what kind of support would we receive if we upgraded to 8.4-2L1? I know that 2015.2 works on it. yet it says it's not supported.

we really need to get to 8.4-2L1. any help would greatly be appreciated.

thanks

Paul

0 10
0 366

Hi:

I'm using Docker and I don't get how you create new folders in the container.

I'm using Docker on Windows running the iris health community.

I want to create 2 folders on the instance and be adding files to it; I must be missing something as i can't see how this gets easily managed?

May retry just downloading the main community HS edition not through docker but could how to amend the error

2 10
0 248

After linking in Oracle Table with Field Column's Data Types of NUMBER, my updates into these table fields are resulting in data that is being rounded to 2 decimal places. I insert a record with 1234.1234 and 1234.12 is stored.

It appears Cache xDBC might be manipulating my values prior to sending to Oracle. Is there a setting or system parameter that is controlling this? If so, is there a way to relax this from occurring so the values I send are being stored in Oracle with the same values?

0 10
0 403

Hi!

I am making a request to an API and JSON is coming as follows:

SET %httprequest = ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()
DO %httprequest.Get(URL)
SET %responseBody = %httprequest.HttpResponse.Data.Read()

W %responseBody
{produto:"CHP0001",Local:{IDMV: "000000001",LOTE: "",DtFabric: "null",DtVenc: "null",Atributo06: "0000000002",Atributo07: "",QtdeDisp: "10.00000",QtdeAloc: "0.00000",QtdeSep: "0.00000",QtdeTotal: "10.00000",Status: "OK",Motivo: ""}}

2 9
0 645
Question
· Jan 13, 2021
Handling Errors

I have a case where our EMR is sending data, but not all the values needed for the Ancillary are valued properly and causes that message to error/halt processing on the Ancillary system, not ideal but its what they do. I would expect them to still process the message except that 1 field, but they don't.

I want to add validation to make sure certain fields are valued correctly for the Vendor.

So I add some statements to take those items that don't pass this validation out to a batch file with headers.

0 9
0 740

Hello Respected members,

I am new with InterSystems IRIS , want to setup the environment on RHEL 7.5 with multiple lun layouts (separate LVM for DB , Journal, and WIJ),

I would like to get some help in setting up the same, as far as I know, the installation will go through on a single directory ( I did not see any option to chose path/directory for DB's or WIJ /journals), hence after installation I would like to move my DB's to separate LVM and WIJ on another LVM set

0 9
0 286
Question
· Jul 15, 2021
Parsing error

After calling an API with

Do request.Get("/api/address/listing")

Set data = {}.%FromJSON(request.HttpResponse.Data)

I get this error:

<THROW>%FromJSON+37^%Library.DynamicAbstractObject.1 *%Exception.General Premature end of data 12 Line 1 Offset 0

any clue what might be causing this?

0 9
0 511
Question
· Sep 8, 2021
Arabic Language

Good Day

I have http response comes with strange characters "ليس لديه الØ", but it's normal when i test in postman. Is there any method to read arabic.

Regards

0 9
0 566
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Globals export exclusion

Hello everyone,
I'd like to export Ensemble globals, but without Ensemble messages, this way:

^^database>s list("Ens*.gbl,'Ens.Message*.gbl")=""
^^database>write $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export(.list, "/tmp/globals.xml")

Documentation says that it could be done by adding an apostrophe, but it doesn't work for me - all Ens* globals are still exported.
What I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

0 9
0 209

PORTUGUESE

Olá a todos!

Estou com dificuldades de fazer meu select para retornar palavras que contém acentos.

Na minha tabela TESTE, por exemplo, tenho palavras no campo NOME como Fábio e Fabio, porém se eu coloco a instrução:

SELECT * FROM TESTE
WHERE nome LIKE 'FÁBIO'

a instrução só traz FÁBIO.

Como eu faço para trazer todas as palavras: FÁBIO, FABIO, FABÍO, FABIÓ, FÁBÍÓ, FÂBIO, etc...

Conto com sua ajuda!

0 9
0 1.7K
Question
· Sep 15, 2021
day of the month

Hello everyone
I use cache script, I would like to know from you if there is any function or class in the cache where I can get the start and end date of a given month:
Example: What is the first and last day of the month of February 2015.

Grateful.
Davidson

0 9
1 426
Question
· Aug 4, 2021
Azure Mirroring - VIP

Has anyone firstly got VIP working for mirroring in Azure? We are pretty sure that this won't work but I wanted to verify it.

Has anyone used the Azure Load balancer to act as a Virtual IP and if so was a application gateway required.

Interested to know your experiences in getting this working.

0 9
0 540

Hello,

I'm using $ZF(-1) in a class method which will be invoked from a csp page.

What determines the environment of the spawned process? If I use $ZF(-1,"echo hello world > output.txt"), the resulting file is owned by cacheusr:cacheusr. However, when I use $ZF(-1,"printenv > output.txt"), the environment is from my personal unix account, no matter which Cache username I'm logged in under when running the web application.

Thanks

0 9
0 259

objects in javascript :

var oM = new Object;

var mMode=["down","up","click"] ;
var key,val ;
for (key in mMode)
{

val = mMode[key] ;
oM[val]={} ;
oM[val].id ="" ;
oM[val].type ="" ;

}

so I can access the .type directly as :

oM.down.type

or:

oM["down"].type

what is the syntax in CACHE or IRIS, to achieve such approach via class/key/property...?

acctually: class/object/key/property anlaogue to ^GLOBAL(key,"property")=val

0 9
0 223

I need to execute multiple DELETE statements in a single query like this

DELETE FROM TableName WHERE ID = 2;
DELETE FROM TableName WHERE ID = 3;
DELETE FROM TableName WHERE ID = 4;

However It does not work when there're more than 2 statements and gives me an error

Expected FROM found WHERE^DELETE FROM TableName WHERE

Using IN is not an option.

0 9
0 335

Hello,

I don't know if the title is accurate enough. I have a legacy code that I need to optimize. It's a routine written in objectscript. It accepts 4 parameters and runs 6 nested FOR...$ORDER reading a big global.

The thing is when I run the routine the first time it takes around 60 seconds to run. If I run it again it takes 5 seconds. If I wait around 6 to 10 minutes to run it again, it takes 60 seconds again, but if I run it every 1, 2, 3... minutes it still takes only 5 seconds to run.

0 9
0 412