InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,877 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Feb 19, 2021
VS Code export MAC files

Currently in Visual Studio Code when we connect to a Cache server and export the CLS and MAC files, they get placed in the following:

\Comp;anyName\src\Packages

Where the Packages folder corresponds to the different class packages we have. The MAC files are placed in the src folder and not contained in it's own folder.

Is there a way to configure the export for the MAC files so that it's contained in it's own folder like this:

\CompanyName\src\mac

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Roberto

0 2
0 298

Hello community,

I would like to report about a security issue, that engages us for some time meanwhile.

We configured a restricted user to read data from a csp page to feed our nagios server with information about configuration items we would like to have an eye upon. The configuration of this user is the same in our production and in our development environment. The called method mainly reads data from lookup tables by sql queries and writes data to a temporary table, which is deleted in the begining.

0 2
0 329

Hey Developers,

Please welcome the new session recording from the InterSystems AI+ML Summit 2021:

AI+ML Summit Convergent Analytics – Cross-Industry Stream

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rRJ8_O4Y3gs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 262

When using "IDENTITY" as my primary key, I can select the last inserted ID with

SELECT LAST_IDENTITY() FROM %TSQL_sys.snf;

Actually this is how Hibernate + Iris' Driver acquires the inserted ID when mapping with

@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)

Now, considering that I am using the type "SERIAL" as my primary key instead, how can I get the last inserted ID?

Note that with "SERIAL" I can forcefully insert any value for this ID, from which Iris will continue generating values...

0 1
0 235

When I create a TASK on the Primary mirror member and Try to create the same TASK in the backup mirror member, It Gives me CSP Application error.

The TASK gets created in the Primary node without any errors and When creating in the Backup node it prompts the error.

It happens is IRIS and I didn't face this in CACHE.

Finally what I did is export the TASK in Primary and Imported in Backup.

Is this a feature of IRIS?

0 6
0 234

Hi Community!

I'm sharing a little tool (REST service) to download interoperability messages from your browser.

You only need to:
1. Create a web application in Management Portal (e.g. /downloadmsg) and set DispatchClass=Util.DownloadMsg.
2. Call the tool using your browser passing the namespace and the message header id to download.
http://localhost:52773/downloadmsg/ns/mydev/msgid/17441

0 0
0 391
Question
· Jul 27, 2020
SHA256withRSA 加密

想问一下IRIS里有SHA256withRSA 加密算法的实现吗?因为最近用到该加密算法进行接口调用。

Translated by moderator

I want to know if IRIS has SHA256 with RSA encryption algorithm? we have interface needing this encryption algorithm recently.

0 5
0 440
Question
· Feb 17, 2021
Detect Hung IRIS Instance

Is there an API that can be used to remotely fetch the state of an IRIS instance similar to what is reported with "iris list"? Specifically, I'm looking to be able to remotely detect when an IRIS instance is in "hung" state.

I know there is the "iris_system_state" metric that I can consume in Grafana, but I found that when our system was in a "hung" state, there was just no data for that metric and I'd think if you alert on that, you cannot be sure if the IRIS system is down or hung or there's just an issue with prometheus fetching stats from IRIS.

0 1
0 354

I have vendors asking for verification that messages for locations are coming through to them. I can get generic ADT_A01 type of numbers in Activity. I'd really like to get some good SQL queries that can give me a count of MSH.4s (for example) for a day for X Operation. I'm not sure which table to look at for that information.

0 1
0 220

Hey Developers,

See how you can use InterSystems IRIS and Alteryx together to provide analytics and insights to your users.

Using InterSystems IRIS and Alteryx

https://www.youtube.com/embed/l89QxOytjEk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 184

Hi, guys,

I'm working on zen report to display an examination report for a client.

They stored order information in several tables. Examination findings and diagnosis were recorded in a html page and codes of the page was stored in another table. We need to put them together in one single report.

So far we can only read the html codes from that table which is a whole page since it start from label <html> and have <header>. We know that if we are using javascript we can display the page by assigning the codes to innerHtml property of an iframe object.

0 6
0 491

Hello,

I have established an ODBC connection with our client based on credentials they provided. The test connection was successful and after using the Link Table wizard I can now see the client's tables and properties. However when we try to execute a query in IRIS we are getting error code -226. I'm trying to determine if this could be just a simple setting problem in IRIS or something with the client.

We have tried with PostgreSQL as well as with TSQL. Same result for each.

0 3
0 284

We are a multi-state Health Information Network seeking experienced integration analysts for immediate, full time positions. Currently these positions are 100% remote. Excellent benefits.

Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with InterSystems HealthShare, experience with Amazon Web Services, HL7 v2 & v3, and IHE ITI profiles. Rhapsody or other integration engine experience is a plus. We are seeking confident, motivated individuals with strong communication skills and the ability to engage directly with a variety of healthcare stakeholders.

1 0
0 316

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to the upcoming webinar in Russian called "Virtual Summit + Open Exchange"!

🗓 Date & time: Febraury 16, 10:00 (UTC+3, Moscow time)

🗣 Speaker: @Eduard Lebedyuk, Sales Engineer, InterSystems

https://www.youtube.com/embed/oCC0aoMh70U

6 1
0 123

Hey Developers,

Thank you so much for being with InterSystems Developer Community for yet another year!

More than 8K+ users are already registered in our community! And day by day our team is trying to make it better and more useful for InterSystems developers.

We want to know how helpful the Developer Community is for you today. Please go through this short survey which will let us know what do you think and what could be improved!

👉🏼 Developer Community Survey 2020 👈🏼

Note: The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete.

7 3
0 269

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Multi-Model Contest!

Date & Time: Friday, Febraury 5, 2021 – 10:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used, bonuses, questions. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m6xF5I6wfhg

3 2
0 222