All time

Hi ,

I am sending my DTL response (which is an xml stream) to an FTP out location.

My XML stream has CRLF , but after sending FTP'ing out , it displays as LF

before writing it to FTP

At FTP out location

What Chatset will do it ? Currently Charset is set as Binary.

Appreciate quick response.

0 3
0 46
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,121 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

The InterSystems Certification Team is building an InterSystems TrakCare Integration certification exam and is looking for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from our community to help write and review questions. You, as a valued InterSystems community member, know the challenges of working with our technology and what it takes to be successful at your job. A work assignment will typically involve writing 15 assigned questions and reviewing 15 assigned directly to you.

1 0
0 49

Trying to test a router that takes an XML input and performs a transform on it.

First attempt I tried to test the transform using the XML Document Viewer via the Ensemble -> Interoperate -> XML Document Viewer menu. The transform itself is working however I can not get the output to save to a file. I've made sure permissions are set correctly on the file. It simply doesn't output anything and I'm at a loss as to why.

0 0
0 49

Hi All ,

I would like to add session ID to the fileName in an FTP out pass thru business operation.
How can I do that ?

<Setting Target="Host" Name="Filename">SessionID_%f_%Q.txt</Setting>

0 2
0 46
Question
· Sep 12
SYSTEM OBJ Export

I have a DOS batch file that calls *.scr script to back up an existing routine and upload the newly updated one.

I have a backup folder setup in C:\Users\[username]\Backup\ on each server, some with more recent versions of cache. The *.scr script calls on the command: $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export(routine,path) .

0 0
0 47

I am trying to login to InterSystems image repository but it is not recognizing following credentials from ubuntu.

docker login https://containers.intersystems.com -u <username> -p <password>
WARNING! Using --password via the CLI is insecure. Use --password-stdin.
Error response from daemon: Get "https://containers.intersystems.com/v2/": unknown: Bad credentials

The same credentials works via website.

0 2
0 45

Hi, Community!

Are you building generative AI applications? See how a retrieval-augmented generation (RAG) architecture can help:

Exploring the Benefits of RAG

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NSYVHiJPRas?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=NSYVHiJPRas
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 46

Hey Community,

We're excited to introduce a new series of videos dedicated to Gen AI on our InterSystems Developers YouTube:

3 GenAI Model Training Opportunities

https://www.youtube.com/embed/L24FZfvryd8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 45

I need to execute code whenever a production component setting is updated, such as when a service port is changed and the `ens.config` table is updated. This code will handle tasks like logging these updates to a custom table for external reporting purposes.

How can I invoke custom code on these updates?

Ideally, I need to monitor all namespaces that are interoperability-enabled. Whenever a production component setting is changed in any namespace, I need to run the code.

0 2
0 42
Article
· Sep 29 1m read
IRIS Test Data Generator

The test data generator is mainly used to generate test data, which can be used to generate test data for tables and fields to meet the needs of different fields according to different types, currently supports Text, Number, Enum, UUID, regular expression, Multiple date and time formats, and Time Seven different types

How to use:

1. Select a namespace, you can see all the tables under the namespace,

0 0
0 44

Hi Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

CommonWell Connection @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VEmxuEZ42iU

0 0
0 44

In this article, we’ll dive into the inner workings of the database management tool, exploring the architecture and technologies that power it. Understanding how the application functions behind the scenes will give you insight into its design, how it manages databases, tables, and how the API interacts with data.

2 0
0 43

I am converting a HL7 msg to xml and one of the field is as below -

DTL = <assign value='"Message"' property='target.{req.ID.scope}' action='set' />

DTL response = <ID scope='Message'>3</ID>

my xsd has -
<xsd:element name="ID">
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="SimpleContent" minOccurs="0"/>
</xsd:sequence>
<xsd:attribute name="scope"/>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

0 4
0 39

If several application servers are connected using ECP, and one of them create many locks, so many that lock table became full :

Should we expect only that application server to be impacted ? (usually, when lock table is full the system became instable). Or, are other application servers going to be impacted the same way ? (because that lock table is synchronized and maintained in sync across all servers)

0 3
0 39