All time

Hi Developers!

With InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL recently becoming Generally Available, some of you may have had a chance to try it out. Or maybe you used it for your contest entry or during the EAP period. We're curious to learn what YOU think of it. So, have you already tried the new service InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL?

We have launched a new Ideas Portal category dedicated to this database-as-a-service (DBaaS) where we're looking for your ideas on how we can improve InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL.

Or share your experience with the service in the comments to this post.

1 0
0 81
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,493 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for May 2023.
General Stats
137 new posts published in May:
– 30 new articles
– 37 new announcements
– 67 new questions
– 3 new discussions
332 new members joined in May
11,412 posts published all time
9,454 members joined all time
3 0
0 81

Hi Developers,

This April, you've posted 65 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

6 Underlying Benefits of Asking Questions | SUCCESS

3 0
0 81

Hello,

I have installed the latest version of IRIS (without a web server) to replace my community version with a embeded web server.
I tried to connect Visual Studio Code to my namespace, but I am unable to do so. I keep receiving the message "Not found."
Here is my configuration:

"pc-david": {
"webServer": {
"scheme": "http",
"host": "localhost",
"port": 80
},
"description": "pc-david",
"username": "_SYSTEM"
}

0 9
0 71
Question
· Jul 29
Task FeatureTracker

Does anyone know what this task does exactly? And what problems would I have if I didn't use an SSL certificate?

I got the error: "SSL/TLS error in SSL_connect(), SSL_ERROR_SSL: protocol error, error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed"

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

0 4
0 76
Question
· Jul 16
Add Zen component

Hi Guy,

I'm currently using a classmethod to load my page's display content in a form of html want look good, I'm wondering if I can add a Zen component in my classmethod eg. <dataCombo> or Label...etc?

I've tried the bit of code (circled in red) but didn't work

Thanks

0 4
0 76

Hello Community,

I have encountered the following SQL problem trying to create a table from a SELECT statement.

I narrowed the problem down to the following example:

1. The SELECT statement alone works as expected.

SELECT m.Name, h.Status 
FROM EnsLib_HL7.Message m, Ens.MessageHeader h 
WHERE h.MessageBodyClassName='EnsLib.HL7.Message' AND h.MessageBodyID = m.ID

2. But if "CREATE TABLE ... AS" is added it fails

0 4
0 76

Dear experts,

I'm using a test enviroment to test freeze & thaw scripts on windows. I executed command:

..\bin\cache -s. -U%%SYS ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()

then was saved log in cconsole:

0 1
0 79

Hi All! Thought I would share our most recent podcast episode, which featured a conversation I had with Heather Capel and Chi Nguyen-Rettig of LEAD North. They talked about their journey from the beginning with InterSystems products, some of the challenges and opportunities building a team for healthcare integrations, and more.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/1548103
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 80

Ok, I am attempting to clarify the required use of the RESIZE command, when you have a UNIVERSE or a UNIDATA DB attached to Cache. Traditional UNIVERSE / UNIDATA databases 'require' that hashed files be re-sized according to historic use, to prevent file overflow (aka. performance issues). It is not clear if that requirement is fully eliminated by attaching one of these databases to Cache. It is clear that, if you do not allocate 'enough' space on Cache for the database 'as a whole', that is a problem.

0 6
0 72

I'm running into an intermittent issue with some of our Custom Operations/Processes as a result of some large FHIR R4 Binaries. Essentially we get a response from an AthenaHealth FHIR endpoint that appears to be too large to be processed using the IRIS Built In Functions for FHIR:

I've replicated it on the command line here using a file (binary.json) that has the response from the FHIR Endpoint. Not sharing full contents due to PHI concerns.

0 1
0 77
While performing the IRIS upgrade on our backup test server I noticed the following error in the messages log after restarting IRIS:

04/26/24-16:28:36:788 (5701964) 1 [Utility.Event] (HSHCPRT) Failed to retrieve journal file #9567 from FCHHSHCPRTTX02/PRT: Failed to allocate a 33686036 byte tcp buffer for zlib compress.

Stumped on this one, I logged a WRC and looked at some things with support but was not able to resolve the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 3
0 75

Hi everyone,

We have successfully configured the Patient Index and are now looking to bring it to upper environments. Our plan is to export the Linkage Definition and import it into higher environments to avoid any manual work. However, I am having trouble finding an export option in the Linkage Definition Designer and locating the globals that hold this setup.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or guidance on how to export/import the Patient Index configuration between environments.

Thank you in advance!

0 4
0 73