All time
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,976 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

Thank you for participating in our recent mini-contest! We received many great ideas, and we hope you enjoyed the process.

The mastermind of the winning concept will receive 5,000 points, while the astute "investors" in said concept will receive 200 points each.

The Winning Concept: Senior people loneliness

1 0
0 81
Article
· Aug 17, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #30

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 0
0 81

Up until recently, I have been toying around with REST/FHIR capabilities but only internally. Now I have a request to make REST API calls outside of our Network.

I am using an RSA 4096 key, because Microsoft Active Directory Services which generates the signed certificate could not handle the Elliptical Key (ECC) when I put the request in.

0 0
0 80

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn about the Monitoring and Alerting Capabilities of InterSystems IRIS.

🗣 Presenter: @Mark Bolinsky, Principal Technology Architect, InterSystems

This demo was prepared for one of our past online developer roundtables. We encourage you to ask your specific questions about this topic in the comments section, and we will invite our experts to answer them!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/h3HeYWlpQhU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

Useful Links:

1 0
0 80

I use a swagger file and ##class(%REST.API).CreateApplication to create the rest api.

There is an interesting post: https://community.intersystems.com/post/download-file-rest-api-operation, but it is code, not a swagger configuration. disp.cls returns always a header content : application/json that of course fails as I am not always returning a json

I can not figure out what to put in swagger. Some examples I tried:

0 2
0 77

I am working on JSON and want to be prepared to handle large Objects. I try this code:

ClassMethod MaxLen() As %Status

{

set longStr=""

for i=1:1:$SYSTEM.SYS.MaxLocalLength() { set longStr = longStr_"x" }

write "Maximum string length = "_$LENGTH(longStr)

;

set longObject = {"a":(longStr),"b":(longStr)}

set file=##class(%File).%New("/tmp/longObjectFile.txt")

do file.Open("WSN")

do longObject.%ToJSON(file)

do file.Close()

;

do file.Open("RS")

0 5
0 74

Data Analysis

This is the sequel to Data Collection. If you have not had a chance to go through and install that you should first do that.

What is provided here is the analysis for the collection of that data that was collected earlier.

In much the same way as was done in that repository you will need to import the xml that makes up this repository.

Starting at the topmost level there is a task:

4 0
1 79

Current triage systems often rely on the experience of admitting physicians. This can lead to delays in care for some patients, especially when faced with inexperienced residents or non-critical symptoms. Additionally, it can result in unnecessary hospital admissions, straining resources and increasing healthcare costs.

2 0
0 79

Hello Community,

I'm executing the same query with same column name but in different case. An unique cached query generated while query executed first time. The query preparser only normalize the keywords and send to the SQL engine generates the Hash. Eventually use the cached query next use.

Now my question, The hash values are same for both of the queries. Then why it creates two cached queries.

Query1: select * from MyLearn.Test where Name['Kev1'

Query2: select * from MyLearn.Test where NamE['Kev1'

0 0
0 79
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for May 2023.
General Stats
137 new posts published in May:
– 30 new articles
– 37 new announcements
– 67 new questions
– 3 new discussions
332 new members joined in May
11,412 posts published all time
9,454 members joined all time
3 0
0 79

Hi Community!

We're super excited to invite you to the LinkedIn Live event dedicated to online learning!

🌐 Two Decades of Innovation in Learning and Development 🌐

📅 Thursday, May 30, 10 am ET | 4 pm CEST

🗣 Presenters:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5iVApYu7YjM?si=Ae5NBCHdWSxhWewn
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 1
0 58

Hey Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Building a FHIR Facade @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWyfFWRThxU

0 0
0 78

Hi everybody,

I need to connect a Caché database to Metabase, but Metabase does not support this database.
Metabase only supports these databases:

- Amazon Athena
- BigQuery (Google Cloud Platform)
- Druid
- MongoDB (recommend version 4.2 or higher)
- MySQL (recommend version 8.0.33 or higher, as well as MariaDB version 10.4 or higher)
- Oracle
- PostgreSQL
- Presto
- Redshift (Amazon Web Services)
- Snowflake
- SparkSQL
- SQL Server
- SQLite
- Vertica

0 2
0 76

InterSystems has encountered a defect that causes some upgrades of HealthShare® Health Connect to fail. This only affects instances that are not licensed for the use of FHIR® and that have interoperability-enabled namespaces. Under these conditions, the upgrade fails with an <HSFHIRErr> error.

1 0
0 78

Hi Developers,

This April, you've posted 65 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

6 Underlying Benefits of Asking Questions | SUCCESS

3 0
0 78