InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,124 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

<html>
<head>
<title>LabCorp</title>
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-60.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-76.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-120.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-152.png">

0 8
1 1.7K
Question
· Jun 10, 2020
View Application Error Log

Hi Community,

Is it possible to track Application Errors from a specific namespace?

With the new API, I know we have the endpoint /alerts.

But the endpoint /alerts, as described in the documentation:

The /alerts endpoint fetches the most recent alerts from the alerts.log file and returns them in JSON format.

I want to create push notifications for Application errors in specifics Namespaces, and I don't know how to extract that information from there.

0 3
0 441

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online Meetup with the Winners of the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest!

Date & Time: Friday, June 12, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 2
0 658

Hello,

We would need to iterate all over the OBXs list and get their OBX3 CE1 to determine if it is the lab result we need to send to the output system.

We wonder how could we achieve this in a foreach component inside a Bussiness Process.

We think we would need to use a foreach because of it is needed to generate a message, for each one of the OBX which have the OBX3 CE1 that the output systems uses for the lab results.

0 1
0 554
Question
· Jun 12, 2020
Mass Export DTL

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to migrate old server to new infrastructure and need to sync all the DTL cls from old one to new one. There are hundreds of DTL in system and we tried to export from production but cannot select all at once which might cause some missing classes. Not able to connect to studio or atelier with that server neither. Is there any way that we are able to do mass export from system which will save some effort? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

0 3
0 220

Keywords: PyODBC, unixODBC, IRIS, IntegratedML, Jupyter Notebook, Python 3

Purpose

A few months ago I touched on a brief note on "Python JDBC connection into IRIS", and since then I referred to it more frequently than my own scratchpad hidden deep in my PC. Hence, here comes up another 5-minute note on how to make "Python ODBC connection into IRIS".

1 0
1 1.9K
Question
· Jun 11, 2020
SFTP connect

Hello,

I'm trying to upload file to SFTP server.

I have access to SFTP server .
My code is bellow

Try {
Set sftp = ##class(%Net.SSH.Session).%New()

0 10
1 1.7K

Hello,

I want to deploy Iris Interoperability Production in multiple containers . The production has File Services that process files from EFS location. All the files being processed by multiple containers are in the same directory. The standard Adapter class does not have Check Complete option to lock a file so that other containers File Services looking in the same file path cannot process the same file.

I updated the Inbound File Adapter class to offer another Check Complete option LOCK that will lock the file until it is processed and archived.

1 2
0 248

Hi Devs!

Last weekend I had been testing the newborn csvgen module and was looking for a CSV file to test - thus I came across an interesting datafile on Data.World with Game of Throne episodes statistics. Death statistics. These folks documented all the murders through all the 8 seasons and noted where, who, from what clan with what weapon had killed another one.

So I imported it and made an IRIS Analytics dashboard.

You Know Nothing, Jon Snow | You Know Nothing, Jon Snow | Know ...

Don't worry, Jon, with this dashboard we can figure out something ). See the details below.

6 0
2 601

Hello, In the DTL, is there a way to set a value for the HL7 data element in the code section? For example, set target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") = mrn (mrn is the value returned from the SQL query) When I ran the test utility, I got this error message. ERROR ErrException: zTransform+27^testclass.TEST.1 *SetValueAt,EnsLib.HL7.Message -- logged as '-' number - @' set target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") = mrn' I tried both target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") and target.GetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)"). That didn’t make a difference. The code still error out.

0 3
0 931

The latest WebComponent-based, SB Admin 2-themed QEWD Monitor application now includes a cool D3-based viewer for visualising your IRIS or Cache Globals - see example below

This qewd-monitor-adminui application is automatically installed when you install QEWD on a Windows machine

See here for details on installing QEWD on Windows:

https://github.com/robtweed/qewd-microservices-examples/blob/master/WINDOWS-IRIS-2.md#initial-steps

8 1
0 257

If you're interested in building a browser-based CRUD application for maintaining data on IRIS, check out the detailed, step-by-step tutorial at:

https://github.com/robtweed/qewd-microservices-examples/blob/master/WIND...

To get a preview of the application you'll build in the tutorial, along with background on its technology stack, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-NICYqv_2s

6 0
0 1.2K

Hey Everyone!

At InterSystems, the developer community is an integral part of our ecosystem and this role is pivotal in the development of our products and services. As a result, we wanted to undertake market research in recognition of this to discover how best businesses can support developers. We have already asked 300 developers their thoughts, but we wanted to extend this survey to reach more people and also get your views on the current climate as we have all had to adapt our working environments.

➡️ Please click this link to take part in our survey!

Note: The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete.

2 3
0 185

Many times it is necessary copy or send files to your docker container instance.

In my case was with IRIS JDBC driver.

Docker has this recipe for this (credits to https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/commandline/cp/):

docker cp [OPTIONS] CONTAINER:SRC_PATH DEST_PATH|-
docker cp [OPTIONS] SRC_PATH|- CONTAINER:DEST_PATH

But to copy you need your container name. Write this command for this:

docker ps

In my, my-iris is the container name.

4 1
3 506

I want to receive an EDI file through Applicability Statement 2(AS2) transport and send back the acknowledgement to AS2 using Cache ObjectScript.

Previously I used to transfers the EDI files using FTP.

Can anyone please help on this.

Thanks in advance.

0 3
0 394

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

In-Place InterSystems IRIS Conversions

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ARqxn8_svs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 230