InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,763 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi, I have installed IRIS community version in my laptop which has Windows 10 OS, also I am already using Healthshare (Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3_18178U)) in the same laptop. I tried to import objectscript package manager XML file which is downloaded from https://pm.community.intersystems.com/packages/zpm/latest/installer . I am getting below output which installation failed. Please help to fix this. Thanks in advance

0 5
0 227

Hello, everyone,

InterSystems Certification has designed another certification exam and we need input from our community to help to validate its topics. Here's your chance to have your say in what makes an expert in system administration with InterSystems Caché or IRIS. And, yes, we'd like to hear from you Caché admins!

Here's the exam title and the definition:

3 1
0 310

Full-Stack JavaScript development allows you to create state-of-the-art applications with Caché. With any (web) app you build nowadays, one has to make a lot of architectural decisions and you want to make the right ones. With the Node.js connector available for Caché, you can create a very powerful server side application server, allowing you to use the latest JavaScript technology and frameworks client- and server-side.

With all these new technologies, the most important is to integrate them in the most efficient way and to create a very productive development experience. This article willl get you started step-by-step with Node.js technology.

9 13
1 3K

In Episode 7 of Data Points, product manager @Carmen Logue joined the pod to tell us all about InterSystems Reports — the new reporting feature of InterSystems IRIS! Take a listen to hear about its capabilities, use cases, and how it fits into the existing set of analytics technologies.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/172127
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 235

My database service is on the cloud server, and I access it on the company intranet. When I user the %request.CgiEnvs to get "REMOTE_ADDR", but what I have been getting is the company's external address. I can't get my IP address in the LAN.
For example, my computer IP address is 192.168.11.11, and my company's external public network address is 214.17.17. I can only get 214.17.17 by using %request.CgiEnvs("REMOTE_ADDR"), but not 192.168.11.11.

I only want to get 192.168.11.11.

0 6
0 1.1K

Hello community,

I recently started to work with Ensemble. I defined a subclass of EnsLib.HL7.Message. In my production I receive HL7v2 messages and transport them using the Message Router to a business operation. The operation class has an OnMessage method with parameter

pObject As MySubclassOfEnsLibHL7Message.

0 7
0 582

Hi,

Has anyone tried to call Security.Users class (in %SYS namespace) for creating or editing users from a shell script (or any programming language)?

If yes, can you please share your code?

We are trying to automate some stuff and would like to know how this worked for others.

Thanks,

Bharath Nunepalli.

1 7
0 323

Hi,

I've setup an operation that pulls text from an MDM message and uses it to generate a csv file. I'm having issues as our vendor is sending the file with a carriage return (as shown below) to signify the next line but Healthshare is recognising this as a new segment which causes an error.

0 2
0 313

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Diving into InterSystems Cloud Technology

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Twg7IESeyhQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 196
Question
· Apr 7, 2020
CSP Translation

Hi guys,

I have read thos two links how to translate CSP application

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GCSP_localization_tags#GCSP_localization_tags_compile

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=ASTRLOC#ASTRLOC_localization_util_export

I have exported strings to XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<MsgFile Language="sk">

<MsgDomain Domain="webshop">

1 1
0 193

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the "Online Meetup with IRIS Programming Contest Winners" on April 3rd at 11:00 EDT!

It's a virtual Meetup with some of the winners of the past InterSystems IRIS Online Programming Contest.

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 8
0 349

HI,

I have sample %session like this

%session.Data("product", "1") = "Product 1"

%session.Data("product", "2") = "Product 2"

%session.Data("product", "3") = "Product 3"

%session.Data("product", "4") = "Product 4"

%session.Data("product", "5") = "Product 5"

How can i loop in tag based CSP application over %session?

if i have <csp:while condtion=""> Is there something like %session.Data("products").Next() ?

0 1
0 191

Hi,

Kindly find the below example :

If I open google chrome and I add the below link (just an example) , it will download a file to my local PC.

https://www.abc.com/cgi-bin/ocs/pswd=123&rpt=1

pswd correspond to the password

rpt represent the report

How can I do the above using code in cache studio ?

What type of services should I use? what's the parameters ? functions? and how can I test it?

0 4
0 349
Question
· May 12, 2017
Web Sockets

Hi

I am working on a project that will interact with some software called ROS (Robot Operating System). One of the development challenges we have is as follows:

ROS uses web sockets... So one connect with ws://localhost:9090 to the web socket server. It starts off as http, but then "upgrades" to web socket. It then keeps open this "tunnel" for bi-directional communication..

I need something like a HTTP Outbound adapter, but the Web Socket version of it...

Does anyone have any experience in this area?

Nigel

3 14
1 1.1K
Article
· Apr 4, 2020 1m read
Websocket Echo server IRIS

In Caché you had an example of a WebSocket Server in namespace SAMPLES
With IRIS the samples are gone and require additional installation effort.

So I refurbished the code with some useful additions:

• independent of namespace
  • timeout control from client
  • readable communication log

This contains 2 classes:

12 0
0 608

Does anyone have experience in creating a Business Routing Rule using Exists function?

I've used the comma delimited 'In' function, but I would like more manageability. Entering and remove items from a look up table would be much easier to manage then changing the comma delimited string.

Messages go to error state.

0 3
0 1.4K

Hi Developers!

This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in March 2020!

22 New applications in March 2020

isc-generate-db by Henrique Gonçalves Dias

Creating a new database, namespace, CSP/REST Application never been so easy.

cmPurgeBackup by @Alexey Maslov

cmPurgeBackup is an utility that can be used to erase old Online Backup files.

3 1
0 178

Hello Everyone, I am new here and I am learning docker to crack my upcoming interviews. I am confused whats the steps in a deploy process for Dockerized Apps stored In A Git Repo? I am so confused about this, Can anyone know about docker programming. If yes then please suggest some more tips which are useful for my future point.

Thanks Inadvance

0 2
0 211

Hi Community!

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded by @Patrick Jamieson:

InterSystems API Management and FHIR

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dlLFrxbQowk

1 0
0 225
Article
· Feb 11, 2019 4m read
Using Oauth2 with SOAP (Web)Services

Hi guys,

Couple days ago, a customer approached me with the wish to enhance their existing legacy application, that uses SOAP (Web)Services so it shares the same authorization with their new application API based on REST. As their new application uses OAuth2, the challenge was clear; how to pass access token with SOAP request to the server.

After spending some time on Google, it turned out, that one of possible ways of doing so was adding an extra header element to the SOAP envelope and then making sure the WebService implementation does what is needed to validate the access token.

7 1
2 10.6K