Running TuneTable accounts among other the parameter named Block Count. In documentation, we see that this is an approximate numbers of 2K-blocks in which SQL-maps are stored. Databases in recent Cache doesn't support 2K-physical blocks so SQL-blocks are not physical blocks as it seems. So two questions:

- what are these blocks?

- how knowledge about count of blocks can help in SQL optimization?

0 4
0 472
Question
· Apr 1, 2021
zenPage

Hello, in a zen page sometimes I find document.getElementbyId("ID") to set a propertybut also zen("ID").setPr.... So what is the real difference and limitations of each?

0 4
0 293

Hey everyone.

I have been revisiting our backup strategy, and spotted that IRIS supports VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) in Windows. This is quite attractive as an approach, as it automatically calls the external freeze and thaw commands.

However when calling these manually, there's quite a few parameters that can be set, and the documentation around VSS only states that the freeze/thaw commands are called.

Is there a way of controlling the parameters used, or at the very least know what the defaults are?

0 1
0 409

Hello,

When we need to create a utf-8 encoded XML file, we use the Charset property of %XML.Writer:

set writer=##class(%XML.Writer).%New()
set writer.Charset="UTF-8"

How can we create regular txt files with such encoding?

Our Cache Installations are 8 bit and not unicode.

Thanks,

Nael Naser eldeen

0 10
1 3.3K

Is there a way to automatically transform Object Script arrays to Python lists? This code results in a list of arrays

Iter0 =  dbnative.iterator("HS.Data.OIDMapD")
for subscript, value in Iter0.items():
    print(f"subscript={subscript}, value={value}")

Here is the result:

subscript=1, value=2.16.840.1.113883.3.86ISCInterSystems Corporation

I suppose it would be too hard to parse this into a list, I was just wondering if there was a function provided to make it convenient and proper.

Thanks,

Marlin Mixon

0 2
0 189

Hi all,

I am looking for an implementation idea for displaying a large amount of data received from a webservice. This data are essentialy HL7-Message as a GlobalCharacter Stream and some metadata (status,processed,timecreated etc.).

Since I need sorting functionalities for those metadata a tablepane in a zen page seems to be suitable. i know there are different ways to provide data for the table but in this case it´s complicated to get them data fetched.

Consider the following steps

0 1
0 353

Hello,

I have a question about a problem calling a SOAP Web Service.

Indeed, to retrieve data via a Web Service, I need to make 4 calls, one to connect, one to place parameters, one to retrieve data and one to disconnect. Using the EnsLib.SOAP.OutboundAdapter class, I manage to make my first connection call but for the other calls I would need to keep my session cookie otherwise it doesn't consider me as connected. I know it's possible to do this in REST directly in the EnsLib.REST.OutboundAdapter class but I can't find a way to do it in SOAP.

0 1
0 270

Hi,

Thanks for your time.

Plain $ZF(-1) and $ZF(-2) calls from Cache Studio or Terminal have stopped launching the OS shell from Win10.

cmd (Windows Command Prompt) should be launched.

Configuration:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Ensemble 2016.2.0.585.0 Developer Edition x64

Is this common? I have enabled both %Developer role and a Cache CallOut privilege for all users that operate in this scenario.

In Terminal, W $ZF(-1) prints -1, W $ZF(-2) prints -1

In Studio, W $ZF(-1) hangs the IDE, W $ZF(-2) prints 0

0 2
0 1.2K
Question
· Dec 22, 2016
Computed property

Hi,

I have 3 classes defined to model the team/team-member/employee relationship, where each employee can belong to multiple teams, each team can have multiple employees, and one and only one team member is a team leader:

0 1
0 471

Awhile back the Developer community helped me with a situation I was having... How to loop through a Repeating Segment and Single Filed, example OBX().5, within a Business Process Rule and compare it against a Data Lookup table.

Well now I need to take it a step further. I need a way to loop through OBR() segment, and loop through OBR().4() and the subfield 4.1 and compare it to a Data Lookup table.

So I thought I could copy my existing function code and add another level to it, but its not returning what I would expect.

0 2
0 367

Hi Group, I've followed the instructions from the documentation to configure LDAP and Ensemble to authenticate, however, I'm unable to authenticate using an account in the LDAP. The user is able to authenticate in a Linux shell. I have added the ObjectClass of IntersystemsAccount and the 3 group definitions to the schema. Other than adding the user to this group, do I have to change the user's objectClass at all?

This is not on active directory - it is a Linux based LDAP solution (slapd).

0 3
0 778

Does InterSystems IRIS will support Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition (Visual Basic)?

We are in the process of transitioning Intersystems Cache 2017 to Intersystems IRIS 2020 version.

For terminal based applications we can able to use the same DAT file used for Cache with minor changes.

For Web based we are using Visual studio 6.0(Visual Basic). Will IRIS supports Visual Studio 6?

0 2
0 207

Hi,

is it possible to avoid the display of certain properties in a custom message class in the message viewer content section. The message class is a common Ens.Request with a bunch of properties alongside one property of Type enslib.dicom.document wich in Turn is Not extended By %XML.Adaptor so the content display of course displays an error.

My idea is to avoid the display of That certain property When output is rendered (Text/XML). Using Ens.Util.MessageBodyMethods and method %OnShowContents could be a way to do this But i don‘t find a way to do so.

0 2
0 159

Hello. New to the forum and was hoping I could get some expert help here. I have one data set that is using CHD Logic to combine Procedure and Diagnosis codes to define Sensitive data and flag the record for additional protected filtering. The files coming in define what is flagged and the Clinical Info Rule and Clinical Info Type are tied to the flag in the file which identifies it as a additional protected record.

0 1
0 384

Hello,

I am writing a POST API using IRIS. My POST API Endpoint invokes a Business Service -> Business Process -> Business Operation in an IRIS production .

I am trying to import the JSON payload into a JSON enabled class and work with the JSON class in my Business Process and invoke different Business operation(s) based on the data supplied. This works fine for simpler JSON schemas.

The POST API I am writing now needs to handle a complex schema. I.e. one of the Item on my JSON schema ("recipient") can be an array of "anyof" 5 different schemas.

e.g.

0 10
0 647

IO devices can be assigned to a mnemonic space using, for example:

u device::"^%X364"

Is there a method that will return the assigned mnemonic space for the current device?

I can infer it by attempting to write to the device using a non existent write /mnemonic and then inspecting the error returned, but this is rather messy and could potentially affect the status of the device. For example:

0 2
0 292