Question
· Jun 12, 2020
Mass Export DTL

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to migrate old server to new infrastructure and need to sync all the DTL cls from old one to new one. There are hundreds of DTL in system and we tried to export from production but cannot select all at once which might cause some missing classes. Not able to connect to studio or atelier with that server neither. Is there any way that we are able to do mass export from system which will save some effort? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

0 3
0 209

How can we insert into a table using a stored procedure?

Table structure :

CREATE TABLE SampleHospital (
Hospital VARCHAR(50),
Location VARCHAR(50),
UserName VARCHAR(50),
UserFullName VARCHAR(70),
LastLogin TIMESTAMP,
LoginCount int)

Procedure Name:

call Custom_MENS_Other.samplesp('2021-11-02','2021-11-04','H001')

0 2
0 209

Hi.

I would like to know if DeepSee has some feature regarding synchronization which could help me with this:

I have two tables, TableA and TableB in a 1:n relationship, and one cube for each table, CubeA and CubeB.
CubeA have a list dimension based on records from TableB.
Both tables has DSTIME parameter set to "AUTO".

Some application proccess updates data only on TableB, leading an entry on ^OBJ.DSTIME global for synchronization of CubeB.
However, as the TableA wasn't updated, there isn't such entry for CubeA.

0 2
1 209
Question
· Oct 27, 2020
Configure IRIS using Python

I am trying to configure IRIS using python. The first task I wanted to do it change the journal directory. I cannot figure out the right way to work with the Config.Journal class with python. I can get the text to query the current setting.

returnValue = dbnative.classMethodValue("Config.Journal","GetList")
print(returnValue )

But I don't see a straightforward way to parse the $List returned by GetList() I was hoping there was an easier way.

How do I

1. Query configuration parameters?

2. Set configuration parameters?

Using python?

0 2
0 209

Hi Community,

is there a possibility to implement a "remember password" feature in a ZEN Application?

In the management portal I added a web-application for a ZEN application with password authentification. I created an own login page, and now I want to implement a "remember password" feature (User should not have to login again after the session times out or when the browser window is closed).

0 2
0 209

@Jeff Fried

Hi Jeff,

I reviewed the Ensemble 2018 support documentation
https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...

And I did not find a restriction on the use of Ensemble 2018 installed on Docker with Openshift, but I received information that Intersystems would not support this installation case. That is true?

0 1
0 208

Hello,

I would like to get a list of all globals that have been read or written during a given context. In Portal, there are counters in dashboard that give the number of read/write to globals in general.

What I am looking for :

- some handler (eg: like $ZTRAP) that will be called everytime something is read/written to a global.

- to activate a "global log mode" in Portal that will dump some information to a file (like ^ISCSOAP for SOAP requests).

1 2
0 208

In Cache WIndows environment:

Trying to use the $SYSTEM.SQL.DDLImport to import XML File that has ClassMethods, no SQL Table, but it doesn't appear to be working. I can use this ClassMethod to create SQL Tables. The manual method I have been using is to go into Cache Management Portal, Classes, Import.

I create an XML file first, then run the following to import but get no errors. Any ideas?

0 2
0 208

I'm currently facing an issue with a Python script in my IRISHealth environment and would appreciate your insights.

I've written a class method, `getTokenCount`, in Python, which uses the `tiktoken` module. However, when I run the script in the terminal using `do ##class(python.openaiUtils).getTokenCount("")`, I encounter the following error:

0 3
0 208

Hi,

I am saving 2000 objects of a class in a loop.

In one environment it is taking a total of 86 seconds and in another environment it is taking 0.55 seconds.

The code (the class and the code for save) is same for both the environment. I have Ensemble 2012.1.5.956

Can somebody help me to identify the cause of the discrepancy. Is there any memory or any other setup which may cause the problem.

Thank you in davance,

Susobhan

0 2
0 208

We have one user that is having issues in Ensemble via browser. The two issues she reported are:

- If she opens a DTL, she has to Save or Compile the DTL before she is able to edit anything in the Actions tab. Typically, you can simply open the DTL, click on a line, and edit the Actions.

- If she opens the Tools tab and clicks the Test button, she does not get a response and it eventually times out on her. Typically, clicking the Test button will open a new window where you can paste a message to test your DTL with.

0 2
0 208

Hello,

Do you know if there is any way to disable the automatic tuning IRIS is doing every time a class is altered? It just takes too long in our case and is holding the system, so I'd like to tune the tables when I decide it (again).

I've seen in the documentation that for 2023 version there is an option present in the backend. But not for 2022, so I assume a flag is needed somewhere.

Many thanks!

0 3
1 207

Forgive me but our System Administrator who knows how the networking works is OOO...

How does IRIS know which local adapters are available to populate in an Inbound or Outbound TCP Adapter Object? We recently moved from HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.1. When we migrated we moved the VIP over to the new box and set it at the hardware level.

On RedHat when I do an ifconfig I have two ens192 adapaters..

0 2
0 207