Announcement
· Jun 15, 2022
Join the Package Manager discussion

InterSystems and the developer community around ZPM have been working together to take ZPM to the next level, building it into IRIS and making it a tool that can not only manage 3rd-party code, but key parts of InterSystems' products. You can hear a lot more on this topic at Global Summit 2022, and attend an experience lab to get hands-on.

3 0
1 201
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,762 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello to all my fellow Cache Experts. Quick question about the MONLBL output that identifies performance issues. There is a metric value output by MONLBL called "Obtain [NEW] connection to Cache". Supposedly that metric captures the time taken between the request reaching the CSP Gateway and a connection to Cache being reserved for the purpose of servicing the request. All of that being said, if that metric value is high for many requests, such as 19.x seconds, then can anyone tell me what that metric really means and how to improve (lower) the new connection to Cache time. The com

0 3
0 265

Hi All,

I am trying to install IRIS Health CE on a Ubuntu VM, so I can test IAM with it.

During the installation I get the following error:

=================

Warning: The installer can't find a platform in this distribution
supported by your system.

Searching for platforms that might install in unsupported mode...

1) Ubuntu LTS (x64)

Enter the number for your system: 1

Your system type is 'Ubuntu LTS (x64)'.
openssl version 1.1.1 is required.

** Installation aborted **

No packages will be installed.

0 3
0 747

Hi All,

I am taking a look at some legacy coding as it seems to be generating an error when processing the messaging. The message being process contains a PDF which we are transforming into a stream and sending to another system.

I have noticed this issue only occurs with PDFS that are roughly 2800kbs in size or above. All other PDFS process fine.

The error that it is generating is proDOCMAN BPL Error: 5002 : Cache error: <MAXSTRING>zS2+72^pacDOCMAN.proDOCMAN.Thread1.1

0 8
0 267

Hi ,

We have inbound HL7 message we want to transform. Is it possible to copy inbound NTE segments at ORC level to PID group level in the transformed messages? I see functions for insert / append / set etc but they appear to be related to specific properties / fields of segments as iodised to the entire segment.

thanks

0 6
1 574

Hello! Need help...
Please tell a newbie how to connect to a remote database.
OS Centos 7, WebServer type Apache, version cache - cache-2014.1.5.851.1-lnxrhx64,
license:
[ConfigFile]
FileType=License 5.1

[License]
LicenseCapacity=Cache 5.0 Entree - Concurrent Users for Intel (Linux):40, Multi-Server
CustomerName=...
OrderNumber=2010...
ExpirationDate=4/26/2036
AuthorizationKey=...
MachineID=

0 15
1 415

It's time to announce the Winners for May 2022! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in May 2022:

🥇 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

🥈 @José Pereira, Business Intelligence Analyst at Shift Consultoria e Sistemas LTDA, Brazil

🥉 @Heloisa Ramalho, Software Developer in the Application Services, InterSystems, USA

🥉 @Guilherme Mendes, Developer, BPlus Tecnologia, Brazil

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

4 0
0 277
Question
· Jun 13, 2022
Comparing Dates

Hi,

Any suggestion on how to compare dates? Below is my code but it does not seem to work.

USER>w $zdate(zdateh(x,8),1) > $zdate($zdateh(y,8),1)

When I set x to "06/01/2022" and set y to "04/01/2022" gives me an output of 1

When I set x to "09/01/2019" and set y to "04/1/2022" still gives me an output of 1

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

0 7
0 569

Hey Developers,

Learn about the changes we've made to InterSystems IRIS Containers, including security updates and the new web gateway container:

InterSystems IRIS Container Updates

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZbzP7m0HDkU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 214

We're looking forward to seeing everyone at the InterSystems Global Summit next week!

George James Software will be there offering demos of our Deltanji source control. It has been proven to improve efficiencies within for individual developers, larger organizations, and everyone in between by bringing clarity to the development of your system. It encourages configuration management, versioning, and process control to improve the quality of your code.

If you would like to find out more, look out for us in the Partner Pavilion or book in for our User Group session during lunch on Wednesday, June 22nd. Email laurelj@georgejames.com to let us know you'll be there.

3 0
0 198
Question
· Jun 13, 2022
ERROR <FILEFULL>%SaveData

Hello,

I'm using a ComplexBatchFileService to retrieve and process a 425 Mo File ( lines )

At some point the Business Service is in failure , and displays this error :

ERREUR #5002: Erreur Cache: <FILEFULL>%SaveData+18 ^CFAO.EOS.MasterFilePR.PMP.RM.ART1.Record.1 ^CFAO.EOS.MasterFileE50F.RecordD(535405931),e:\eos\
+
ERREUR #5002: Erreur Cache: <ROLLFAIL>%TRollBack+10 ^%occTransaction

0 1
0 275
Question
· Jun 5, 2022
MDM: Patient Repository

Hi,
I am looking to define an architecture combining both IRISforHealth's FHIR server and HAPI's MDM capabilities. Is there anyone who has already implemented this type of solution?
The goal is to implement a single patient repository for multiple hospitals, so HAPI MDM is really interesting.
From what I've seen, some of the issues may be around compatibility between Caché and Hybernate.

Thanks

0 2
0 226

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with winners of InterSystems Grand Prix contest!

A great opportunity to have a discussion with our Experts on InterSystems technology. Our winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Friday, June10, 2022 – 11:00 AM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qQDFN4UYBOI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 202

Hello all,

I was looking at some code of a business service of which the author is unknown. It's very simple in what it does; it extends from Ens.BusinessService and has a method that performs SendRequestSync() to a business process. However, I noticed that the business service lacks an OnProcessInput() method. Rather, it uses a method called General() which has the same sort of signature/structure that OnProcess input does--pInput as [Custom Message Class], Output pOutput as [Custom Response Class].

0 7
0 432

I have been asked if we can capture the FHIR request and responses.

My first thought was to look at the ODS NameSpace to see if there was already a table with this info being written to.

There are a couple of tables that looked promising HS_FHIRServer_Interop.Request and HS_FHIRServer_Interop.Response. However, they did not pan out.

Is there a table which is capturing the request and responses by chance?

0 2
1 231
Article
· Apr 5, 2022 4m read
Serializing Python objects in globals

Motivation

This project was thought of when I was thinking of how to let Python code deal naturally with the scalable storage and efficient retrieving mechanism given by IRIS globals, through Embedded Python.

My initial idea was to create a kind of Python dictionary implementation using globals, but soon I realized that I should deal with object abstraction first.

So, I started creating some Python classes that could wrap Python objects, storing and retrieving their data in globals, i.e., serializing and deserializing Python objects in IRIS globals.

6 1
1 2.2K

While reviewing our documentation for our ^pButtons (in IRIS renamed as ^SystemPerformance) performance monitoring utility, a customer told me: "I understand all of this, but I wish it could be simpler… easier to define profiles, manage them etc.".

After this session I thought it would be a nice exercise to try and provide some easier human interface for this.

The first step in this was to wrap a class-based API to the existing pButtons routine.

I was also able to add some more "features" like showing what profiles are currently running, their time remaining to run, previously running processes and more.

The next step was to add on top of this API, a REST API class.

With this artifact (a pButtons REST API) in hand, one can go ahead and build a modern UI on top of that.

For example -

6 15
4 1K

Good Morning SMEs,

I am a .NET developer and new to using this IRIS Component. We are using InterSystems.Data.Clients ADO.NET component to connection to IRIS, I am able to open the connection but when i called Close, ADO.NET code showing connection is closed state in .NET code but in IRIS side it showing as connection is still open. The will close only after recycling apppool or closing IISExpress/calling application

Here are the steps I used to open the IRIS connection.

0 1
0 272