Hello,

I try to open an existing log file and append to it. In Windows I use Open file:(NRW):1. I would expect it to append to the file, but each time I execute the code I get only the new entries, the prior file content is lost.

What is the proper syntax top open a file in "Append" mode?

I will deploy this code in Linux. Is there a different syntax to open a file in Linux versus Windows?

Thanks,

Oliver Wilms

0 1
0 689

Hi,

I have a ORU message, which has a EVN segment that I want to remove and send the message across.

I tried to clone the request as below:

s newreq = request.constructClone

s changreq = newreq.RemoveSegmentAt("EVN")

Set request = changereq

but it fails. Is there a way that I can safely remove a segment and pass it on?

Would appreciate your help in this

Regards,

Eric

0 13
0 1.7K

Hi all,

One of the most useful features for me in IRIS was the queue page. From there, I could see how the different elements (BS, BP & BO) from a production were behaving, thanks to the possibility of auto-refresh every second. Great thing.

But we have updated to 2019.1 and this possibility is gone... we need to refresh manually! So, is there any way to set a parameter somewhere to have the queues status refreshed automatically?

Thanks a lot.

0 1
2 336

Currently one of our applications, coded in Cache, performs web service API calls out to one of our vendors. We now need to be able to send a Client ID in the portion of the Soap envelope.

I think I have a clue of what I need to do but not 100% sure. We were thinking we could use the method %SOAP.WebClient.SetHttpHeader(field name, value) but when I have tired using this method and looked at the Soap log to see what is sent, the field is never showing. I realized I could be setting the wrong object using the method.

0 4
0 303

After creating a new dashboard the filters and favorites are not displaying on the left side.

The version info is as follows:

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3_18358U) Tue Jul 24 2018 16:38:29 EDT [HealthShare Modules:Core:15.032.8680 + Linkage Engine:15.032.8680 + Clinical Viewer:15.032.8680 + Active Analytics:15.032.8680

Thanks,

LG

0 3
0 151

Hi,

I'm trying to establish a communication between my edge, which is in one server, with my HUB which is in another one.
In EDGE, when the HS.Gateway.HSWS.WebServices component sends a message to the HUB component, it receives the following error: "Cannot invoke method RegisterGateway; WebServiceClientClass 'HS.Hub.HSWS.WebServicesClient' could not be instantiated, or the WebServiceURL Location could not be determined".

May someone help me?

0 1
0 380

Hi,

What is a Foundation Production and what does it do?

We are currently on HealthShare Health Connect 15.03 and we are starting the process of moving to HealthShare Health Connect 2019.1.

The 2019.1 Installation Guide is pretty clear that it is essential, but I'm having trouble working out exactly what it does?

Leading on from this is what should I call it?

From the installation guide:

0 12
0 815

I am integrating with Front End using ODBC to the Caché tables.

I have a property of type %Library.Time in one of the Caché classes FrontEnd which is in C#, it is not possible in C# to represent only a Time type, it always has a date as well (DateTime type, no Time only in C#), but that is fine, should not be a problem, so for Time the date simply defaults to 1900/01/01.

Now when this is sent to Caché it does not like it and I would like to understand why because this is causing us not to be able to use a Caché property of type TIME ever.

0 3
0 493

Greetings community. I would like to know how to migrate a BD in production to a local environment. When I have a system in production (BD Sql Server) what we do is mount a local copy to do the analysis with the data and not occupy resources of the system in production. My question is: How do you do it with Intersystems technology?

0 2
0 290

Hello

I am trying to import a WSDL using the wizard and it outputs:

ERROR #6413: Element 'wsdl:binding:operation:msg': corresponding to message null : http://services.sanidad....

I have tried to find more information:

It is close to this case, however it is not the same error number:

0 1
0 374
Question
· Nov 28, 2019
StreamContainer.

Hello,

I make some changes in our ObjectScript code between our prod environment and dev environment in the process 'Hl7AdtFileIsoslBp'.

The operation is a class with "EnsLib.TCP.TextLineOutboundAdapter".

In prod:

0 10
0 459

I need to add some extensions to the HS.FHIR.vSTU3,Model.Resource.Patient class and then use those extensions to convert incoming FHIR JSON to the FHIR Patient Resource and Likewise add functionality to create A FHIR Patient (target class) from my patient database into the FHIR Patient Resource Object (target class)

many months ago I found a tutorial that explained all of this but can no longer find that tutorial.

Yours

Nigel Salm

0 3
0 572
Question
· Dec 12, 2019
Bootstrap Tables & CSP

Hello All,

We need to develop a small csp application which shows data in simple paginated / searchable table for business users.

It is to be built on an old version of Cache and is not a big full fledged application but something temporary. We can't use Zen and using a combination of csp & Bootstrap as bootstrap makes the pages look beautiful with little effort.

I have built the table in boostrap and it works fine with pagination and search working perfectly

0 6
0 642