Hi everyone,

Learn how to build FHIR applications in the cloud using S3, Azure AD, and a FHIR service:

Build FHIR Provider & Patient-Facing Applications in the Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7K0JDanky0M
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 139

Hey Developers,

Learn how to search for FHIR resources with a variety of query options:

FHIR Search @ Virtual Summit 2020

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mfLA-rowKdE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 153

Being equipped by science and technology, human being have walked a long way by great inventions such as steam-engines or aeroplannes; while after decades, people gradually recognize that single creation could not lauch an industry-boom again. That is why and when, technologies grow up with a community, where are we now=P. An eco-system of technology would be born with the power of a system and grow up with the power of system-science, such as InterSystems, with which seated the letters "s-y-s-t-e-m". Graduated with M.S.

1 2
2 213

Hi,

I am using a standard EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FileOperation to create files based on HL7 messages but I just realised that lines in the output file only contain CR (Character Return) but no LF (Line Feed). It is really important to have both as another system picking those files will fail otherwise...

Is there any way to configure this?

Thanks

1 4
1 940

Hi Community,

See a demonstration of InterSystems IRIS Adaptive Analytics and get a detailed description of this new offering for analytics end-users:

Demonstration: Adaptive Analytics in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mmT5g8G-8Bo

1 0
0 164

Hey Developers,

Watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Adaptive Analytics in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OJ207izcgio

1 0
0 164

Hi folks!

Want to share a lifehack with you on ObjectScript highlighiting withing VSCode for script files.

Script files are just files with lines of ObjectScript that we feed anywhere, e.g. into IRIS during Docker baking procedure.

Typical usecase - here is the Scriptfile

here is the Dockerfile where we feed it.

And here is how it looks like usually in VSCode:

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 09 51 06

Coudl be more beautiful, right?

1 0
0 453

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video from #VSummit20:

New & Next: Cleaner, More Comprehensive Unified Care Records

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YntRwY5P9Yg

1 0
0 112

Episode 20 of Data Points features a conversation with Bob Kuszewski about the Kubernetes and the InterSystems Kubernetes Operator (IKO). Take a listen to hear about some of the use cases and features of IKO, plus how it compares to InterSystems Cloud Manager (ICM) within the cloud space.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/579162

1 0
0 117

Hi,

When for any particular reason I need to update a record and don't want to pull the triggers, the keyword %NOTRIGGER can be used. But I've been trying to do the same when I change the row using the object approach, but I can't find it. Anyone knows if it's possible to avoid pulling triggers when working with objects?

Sadly, the utility "DISABLE^%NOTRIGGER" doesn't seem to exist ;-)

Thank you,
David

1 2
0 237

Hey Developers,

See how API management can simplify healthcare application development with FHIR:

FHIR API Management @ Virtual Summit 2020

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VfO-hLmRhB0

1 0
0 126
Question
· Aug 2, 2020
Kafka Java Host

I'm trying to produce Kafka Message to Topic using Java Objects. I have build Business operation and Jar file and trying to execute. I'm getting following exception

Terminating Job 8316 / 'IrisKafkaProducer' with Status = ERROR #5046: Error executing java command 'init() returned: "ERROR #5034: Invalid status code structure ("java.sql.SQLException: [InterSystems IRIS JDBC] Communication link failure: Access Denied")"'. Java may not be installed correctly on your system., %QuitTask=

Getting following trace at Audit Database

1 12
0 464

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Best Practices for In-Platform AI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/K2xm6LIVA6U

1 0
0 135

Hi all,

Over the next few months I'm going to be setting up continuous integration via Jenkins for some Angular UI's. The goal is to, on each build:

1. build the code

2. run the unit tests and get a report

3. get a code coverage report

Just wanted to poll the community in case someone else has already worked with any of this before. All ideas are appreciated.

Cheers,

Johnny

1 7
0 409

Hey Community,

Facing unnecessary architectural complexity? Too many moving parts? If these are problems you’re facing, then this calls for architectural simplification.

Don't miss the InterSystems free on-demand webinar by @Jeff Fried or read his recent blog to discover InterSystems resources which will help you simplify your data architecture.

Want more? Visit our landing page to find out more about the different pathways you could adopt to simplify your data architecture with InterSystems.

Details below.

1 0
0 212
Question
· Jun 24, 2019
Try/Catch within BP

Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue i would like to resolve :).

I have a BPL which throw a DTL. My DTL has many reasons to raise an Exception.

I would like to catch this exception within my BP with a SCOPE but it does not work.

The BP seems to catch its own Exception but does not care at all of my DTL Exception.

So, is it possible to use the SCOPE in my case ? Otherwise, how can I handle the exception in my DTL ?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Matt.

1 4
0 510

Hey Developers,

We have some good news for you:

💥 InterSystems AI contest participants can use Embedded Python in their solutions! So if you are not yet a member of the Embedded Python Early Access Program (EAP), now is the time!

Refer to python-interest@intersystems.com and you'll get FREE access to the InterSystems IRIS Embedded Python features.

In addition, we invite all EAP participants to the special Embedded Python kick-off webinar tomorrow, July 6 at 10:00 AM EDT – an easy start on how to use Embedded Python! Demonstration of the new features of the data platform, examples applications, and of course rewards.

After you become an EAP member, you will receive a special link to join the kick-off webinar:

➡️ RSVP: python-interest@intersystems.com

1 1
0 274