Announcement
· Oct 8, 2021
fhir-scraper

A simple python script to copy/scrap/crawl a FHIR repository to another one.

The script is written in Python 3.

Install it from pip

python -m venv .venv
source .venv/bin/activate
pip install git+https://github.com/grongierisc/fhir-scraper
cp .venv/bin/fhir-scraper.py .

Edit fhir-scraper.py for your needs.

Run it :

python fhir-scraper.py 

How to run it from git

First clone this repository.

1 0
0 198

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video from #VSummit20:

Showcasing Health Insight & IntegratedML for Healthcare Applications

https://www.youtube.com/embed/q8lC2a6eFgY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 226

Before I run down the "overengineered solution" path, I wanted to throw this out to the group.

We will be receiving HL7 messages via TCP/MLLP that have a PDF document stored in a single OBX segment. As the volume is expected to be somewhat high and the documents could be megabytes in size, it would be preferable to save the PDF payload to disk and replace it with a filesystem path before IRIS does it's first Save%. The idea being that we would than implement an OnDelete that would remove the file when the HL7 message is purged.

1 4
0 221

As of today, the Angular Clone CCR page is now live for CCR Beta Users. Beta testers will be sent to the Angular clone page from anywhere you would normally clone a CCR. No existing functionality will be lost.

Any issues or feedback can be reported here or in your regular support channels.

Many thanks to our CCR UI beta testers! If you would like to join the beta tester program, you can enable the checkbox on your CCR user page here.

Other pages in Beta: Create CCR Page

1 1
0 129

Have you read the September newsletter from InterSystems Learning Services? You'll find info about:

• The 2021 Virtual Summit Experience Labs
• Developing database code in Python
• InterSystems Security Basics: Now updated for InterSystems IRIS and InterSystems IRIS for Health®
• New documentation content for upcoming releases, including features that are part of the 2021 Experience Labs

Plus upcoming virtual classroom courses! Read September's newsletter, and subscribe to receive it in your inbox!

1 0
0 109

Hi all,

I wonder how to sync my server code to my local code using Visual Studio Code.

Previously, using Atelier, you could open a view of server and can copy the code to the current project, also if I change a BP, I could sync the code because I had a signal that It's warning me that there was a change and it needs to be updated.

I thing i shouls opening the ObjectScript: Explorer and select the code directaly, and right click -> Import and compile current file (Ctrl + F7)

If I use this command, the ouptut window shows:

1 16
0 1.6K

Hey Community,

Get ready for the next French Stream on InterSystems Technologies!

The new monthly event hosted by @Guillaume Rongier for French-speaking developers familiar with InterSystems technologies will be live stream October 7th at 12:00 Paris time. You will discover all the news and tips related to our solutions!

👉 Direct link to join: https://youtu.be/Rbp-u-3vY-8

On the Agenda:

1 0
0 276

Hi developers, 

Serenji 3.2.0, the latest version from George James Software, was released last week and our current users have been enjoying trying out the new features (which you can find more about here). 

If you're thinking about trying Serenji for the first time, we've made it easier to get set up by adding a walkthrough on the VS Code Welcome page. It takes you through: 

• Setting up the server components.
  • Selecting a server namespace.
  • Saving and extending your workspace.
  • Requesting a debug license (don't forget we offer a free 30 day trial!) 

We've also added prompts and guidance throughout VS Code to open and add Serenji folders to your workspace and when going to run and debug code. 

This is just one of the ways we've enhanced the Serenji debugger to make straightforward and easy to use - so all you need to do is focus on your code. 

Serenji 3.2.0 Welcome Page Walkthrough

1 0
0 172

Hi community,

I have a SOAP Client class that connect to a WS Service. This structure and configuration is the same for some providers that are integrated with my solution.

If I call to a provider, it returns the XML expected. But there is a provider that raises an error:

ERROR #6243: HTTP request to SOAP WebService returned response with unexpected CONTENT-TYPE: application/wsdl+xml

1 3
0 264

Hey Developers,

Watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Tell the World About Your REST APIs: The Benefits of a Centralized Developer Portal

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NgSJpuJi9kI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 140

Hello community!

I'm facing a base growth issue, which is being generated by a process and an Ensemble feature.

When executing the process of cleaning up the message queues, the Ensemble “preserves” the Streams that were part of these messages, deleting only the Header and Body. In this way the database (of one of the namespaces) has grown around 60GB per day, which has been maxing out the disk capacity.

InterSystems informed that this is a characteristic and that it is explained in the documents mentioned below.

1 2
0 661

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Analytics contest!

Date & Time: Friday, September 17, 2021 – 12:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

1 0
0 231

Have you heard about some restrictions in cookies for tracking visitors to your sites?

One of our clients asked me about how to know really count of visitors.

Their site works on WordPress framework, hosted on classical NAMP hosting.

They can see some statistics from Yandex Metrika conter, but we was not sure about full coverage.

We gave him the AWStats, it takes data from Apache log files on hosting.

1 2
0 335

Hey Community

A new video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube

Best Practices for InterSystems API Manager

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FYq8rIqmz2w

1 0
0 333

I'm using FOP 1.1 for ZEN reports and would like to install fonts within the Windows/Fonts directory.

I added the xml tags in fop.xconf but so far I have been unable to get the correct font.

<renderers>
<renderer mime="application/pdf">

<fonts>
<directory>c:\windows\fonts</directory>
<!-- automatically detect operating system installed fonts -->
<auto-detect/>
</fonts>

</renderer>

</renderers>

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 5
0 405

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Deploying & Upgrading IRIS with Kubernetes Operator

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TnHfrWv6s5Y

1 0
0 196

Hi Developers,

The new video from Global summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

⏯ Intersystems IRIS Kubernetes Operator

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PvlDp6xLQ5U

1 4
0 657

Hello all,

I have a problem where one of our 3rd party systems is only able to accept HL7 messages with UTF-8 encoding but the originating messages have Windows 1252 encoding. Does anyone know a way in which I can change the encoding for the entire message from Windows 1252 to UTF-8? I have only been able to find the CONVERT method to change individual charachters but we would like to change the entire HL7 message encoding.

Thanks!

1 1
0 527