Dear Developer,
Here is a weekly digest of Unanswered Questions on the InterSystems Developers site for the last 60 days.
Unanswered Questions

0 0
0 36
Article
· May 13 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #43

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

3 0
0 35

Dear Developer,

Thank you so much for staying with InterSystems Developer Community for yet another year!

Day in and day out our team is trying to make it better and more useful for each and every one of our 12K+ members!

We'd like to know how useful the Developer Community is for you at this point. Please take a few moments to let us know what you think and what could be improved.

0 0
0 35

Hi Community,

This is a detailed, candid walkthrough of the IRIS AI Studio platform. I speak out loud on my thoughts while trying different examples, some of which fail to deliver expected results - which I believe is a need for such a platform to explore different models, configurations and limitations. This will be helpful if you're interested in how to build 'Chat with PDF' or data recommendation systems using IRIS DB and LLM models.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bcu1gt0BDhY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
1 34

Dear DC Member,

We'd like to remind you that there is still time to participate in the InterSystems technical article writing competition and get the guaranteed prize:

✍️ Tech Article Contest: InterSystems IRIS Tutorials ✍️

Write an article that can be considered a tutorial for InterSystems IRIS programmers of any level: beginner / middle / senior.

0 0
0 34