Question
· Aug 15, 2022
Security Scans

We are looking for a 3rd party application that can scan our IRIS based Cache Object Script code for vulnerabilities or coding weaknesses. There are many, many applications/vendors out there that do code scanning but none seem to support Cache Object Script or scanning the IRIS environment. If anyone is aware of a company/product that can scan our code / IRIS environment, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike

0 3
0 325
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
SAM - Custom Application Metrics

Now that I have SAM up and running, out of the box I would like to add some Application Metrics. Does anyone have templates, or have suggested classes that someone could use to add custom metrics to SAM? Maybe we should start a repository somewhere? Or would someone be willing to share custom metrics on the Open Exchange?

What I am looking to do is capture the overall HL7 message and header count per day.

0 3
0 256
Discussion
· Aug 16, 2022
[Off-Topic] Deep questions

Hello community,

First of all thanks for reading this post:

Because of you are more experienced, pragmatic, and have a lot of knowledge and good know-how; please consider to read and answer some question, if you would like:

Why did you choose to become a software engineer / developer?

How and when did you start to generate a "flow state of mind" during your career?

2 11
0 259

Hi,

I am trying to input an entire xml into a sql server table. I am doing this via an operation in Ensemble.

I keep getting the following error

[SQL Server]XML parsing: line 0, character 0, unrecognized input signature

I have setup the table with a column parameter XML.

Here is the request object that is being sent to the store procedure

0 0
0 344

In this GitHub we gather information from a csv, use a DataTransformation to make it into a FHIR object and then, save that information to a FHIR server all that using only Python.

The objective is to show how easy it is to manipulate data into the output we want, here a FHIR Bundle, in the IRIS full Python framework.

3 3
0 458

Hey Community,

In this video, you will learn how to use the Data Transformation Wizard in the Management Portal of InterSystems IRIS® data platform to convert messages to other formats:

Transforming Healthcare Messages in InterSystems Integrations

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lLaRh7b2sK4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 143
Question
· Aug 20, 2022
Inbound adapter URL

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie in Ensemble productions and I've been asked to create an Inbound adapter and specify a port of which clients can send through JSON files and I did as attached, but now I've been asked to provide the URL to give to our clients so they send their JSON files to and I don't know what URL is should look like!?

Thanks

0 3
0 169

In this GitHub we fine tune a bert model from HuggingFace on review data like Yelp reviews.

The objective of this GitHub is to simulate a simple use case of Machine Learning in IRIS :
We have an IRIS Operation that, on command, can fetch data from the IRIS DataBase to train an existing model in local, then if the new model is better, the user can override the old one with the new one.
That way, every x days, if the DataBase has been extended by the users for example, you can train the model on the new data or on all the data and choose to keep or let go this new model.

5 2
1 345
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
Grafana/Promethus Questions

I am starting to look at add-ons/enhancements that can be made to our environment as we move from 2018.1.3 to IRIS 2022.1. During one of our internal meetings it was mentioned that it would be helpful to gather and keep track of metrics as we move to IRIS 2022.1. I am looking to at trying to capture Message Count, Database size, global sizes, etc... Through Global Summit, and Open exchange, I know there is SAM, Grafana, and Promethus. I am struggling with getting SAM working on a Red Hat Environment using podman and not docker, but that is another story.

0 2
0 117
Question
· Aug 17, 2022
Ensemble default packages

Hi Guys,

I've newly joined a new company and have been asked to get the number of classes in their system and was wondering if Ens, EnsLib and EnsPortal are normally a system or default packages that comes with default classes that developers can use or override?

0 6
0 196

Hi Guys,

is there an easy way to count all line of codes in all classes in a namespace ?

I've been asked to give the total lines of code in all our system and we have over 3000 classes, so opening each one of them to check total line would take a long time.

Thanks

0 10
0 273

Hi Developers!

Sometimes we need to import CSV data programmatically to InterSystems IRIS either from CSV or from URL. And we expect the class with proper datatypes to be created and the data to be imported.

I published a module csvgen on Open Exchange which does exactly that.

If you just need the CSV file be imported into IRIS you can do the following:

USER>do ##class(community.csvgen).Generate("/usr/data/titanic.csv",,"Data.Titanic")

Class name: Data.Titanic
Header: PassengerId INTEGER,Survived INTEGER,Pclass INTEGER,Name VARCHAR(250),Sex VARCHAR(250),Age INTEGER,SibSp INTEGER,Parch INTEGER,Ticket VARCHAR(250),Fare MONEY,Cabin VARCHAR(250),Embarked VARCHAR(250)
Records imported: 891
USER>

Or if you have the CSV on the internet, e.g. COVID-19 Data on Github you can get the data in the following way:

USER>d ##class(community.csvgen).GenerateFromURL("https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19/master/csse_covid_19_data/csse_covid_19_daily_reports/05-29-2020.csv",",","Data.Covid19")

Class name: Data.Covid19
Header: FIPS INTEGER,Admin2 VARCHAR(250),Province_State VARCHAR(250),Country_Region VARCHAR(250),Last_Update DATE,Lat MONEY,Long_ DOUBLE,Confirmed INTEGER,Deaths INTEGER,Recovered INTEGER,Active INTEGER,Combined_Key VARCHAR(250),Incidence_Rate DOUBLE,Case-Fatality_Ratio DOUBLE
Records imported: 3522
USER>

7 16
1 1.2K

This is the fifth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas.

1 0
0 241

Have a Zen report with a huge query that we are trying to break down and be more efficient.

Looks like Zen only wants to take a result set class as the data (or XML, but writing to a file to generate these reports is probably even more overhead).

Is there a way I can move through a result set object, delete rows I don't want based on some objectscript commands and the pass that to the report?

Or can I pass a dynamic object?

Thanks.

0 3
0 216
0 0
0 27

Being interoperable is more and more important nowadays. InterSystems IRIS 2022.1 comes with a new messaging API to communicate with event streaming platforms like Kafka, AWS SQS/SNS, JMS and RabbitMQ.

This article shows how you can connect to Kafka and AWS SQS easily.
We start with a brief discussion of the basic concepts and terms of event streaming platforms.

4 0
1 440
Question
· Aug 16, 2022
Can run application in IE

Hi Guys,

My application is running in Chrome but not in IE and I'm guessing it's a security issue, where when I open IE it tells me that ESC in on, but checking the configue in Server Manager tells otherwise?

Thanks

0 1
0 170