So I installed Atelier, created my project, imported and compiled all my classes but now I need to import all my CSP files too but I can't find any instructions on how to do so. Just copying the files into [project]\CSp\csp is not working as they don't show up in the project tree.

0 2
0 485

Hi,

I have downloaded an evaluation copy of Cache and installed on a Windows 2016 R2 machine. I wanted to Configure different locations for DAT, WIJ, and Journal files but the installation process didn't give me such a "custom" option. I do see that the installation guide mentions the presence of such an option so I am wondering if this is a limitation of evaluation copies. Can someone please confirm?

0 6
0 331

Well I want to set the type of a piece in a global as a String, because when I use float numbers , the system parse them to numbers instead of use like strings and thats a little bit tricky with the sorts

Here is a code example:

ACB>s ^a("1.0012")=""// that is going to be stored as a number

ACB>s ^a("1.0011")="" // that is going to be stored as a number

ACB>s ^a("1.0010")="" // that is going to be stored as string

ACB>zw ^a

^a(1.0011)=""

^a(1.0012)=""

^a("1.0010")=""

0 2
0 270

Hi-

Im curious if there is any specific configuration that has to be done on an IIS web server to serve up RESTful web services.

I have a server that has IIS installed, with the CSP gateway. a second server that has Cache installed on it.

I have configured a web application using the Cache System Management Portal for the web services that has a dispatch class pointing to my dispatch class.

I have created an application mapping in my CSP Gateway Management Portal on the web server such that url's with /webservices prefix are routed to my cache server.

0 1
0 3.5K

Hi,

Initially when setting up a cache instance one creates or imports the user/ resources roles etc .

After the Mirror has been activated you can add users, resources etc. But when trying to add new SQL Table privileges to a namespace where the databases are mirrored it seems that you are not able to , Getting error:

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <DIRECTORY>SQLUserPrivsExecute+13^%SYS.SQLSEC

SOURCE ELEMENT: %CSP.UI.Component.SQLTables (SQLTables)

How do you maintain these privileges?

0 1
0 329

I'm having trouble creating a view in cache with query like:

SELECT column1, column2, column 3
FROM table
WHERE
(column1, columnn 2) IN (SELECT c1, c2 FROM table2 GROUP BY c1)
ORDER BY column1

I think the problem is in where clause, because it cannot take two columns .

the exact error: [SQLCODE: <-1>:<Invalid SQL statement>] [%msg: < ) expected, , found^ (column1,>]

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thank you.

1 3
0 108.8K

Hello. New to the forum and was hoping I could get some expert help here. I have one data set that is using CHD Logic to combine Procedure and Diagnosis codes to define Sensitive data and flag the record for additional protected filtering. The files coming in define what is flagged and the Clinical Info Rule and Clinical Info Type are tied to the flag in the file which identifies it as a additional protected record.

0 1
0 384

In the table/class HS_Registry.document there is a column/property named RepositoryUniqueId. There are about 14 unique values, which pretty much lines up with the number of our "Push" (Provide & Register) participants and thus unique document repositories. However, these values just look like OIDs. I've been searching for over an hour and I can't find anywhere that will provide me some context to these "Repository IDs".

Anyone have ideas or suggestions where I could find this info?

0 3
0 474

Hopefully this is a simple questions to respond to. Can you do Delegated Authentication for SOAP web service calls. I ask as I am not seeing this work as expected. I have this authentication turned on and enabled in for he CSP Web Application yet I keep getting a "Security Token could not be Authenticated. And a global I was setting to capture some of the available data is not being loaded.

0 1
0 752

Per the information at http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=... I am trying to use a call to $ZF("GETFILE") to obtain information about an OpenVMS file. But I get an <ILLEGAL VALUE> error.

For example:

w $zf("GETFILE",filename,"UIC")

reports:

<ILLEGAL VALUE>

My filename variable contains the full path and name of a file that I own. I hold the %All role in Cache.

0 4
0 462

Hello guys,

I've got this piece of code which runs the method "WebMethod", that belongs to %SOAP.WebBase.cls.

It grabs the outcome from an internal webservice we have and after that, it writes into a file.

The thing is, when I browse the file contents, I realize that in the place where a special character should be, I see a question mark.

By querying the same webservice from a special soap tool called "SoapSonar" (I've been using this for years), the outcome shows up this special character (shows it properly).

1 16
0 4.9K

I have 2 instances of Cache, one of 2010 and the other 2016. On both I have created a SSL Configuration with same name.

When I connect to a SOAP Service Client from Cache 2010, I get the above error.

If I connect from Cache 2016, the connection get through.

How can get more details of the error in the Cache 2010 instance to be able to fix this issue.

I have enabled the SOAP Log and it does not give much of details.

Regards

Anil

1 6
0 5.1K

Using a <FORM>

The OnLoadForm attribute calls a method but doesnt allow definition...

It seems to send pKey and accepts back pValues

Method LoadForm(pKey As %String,
                ByRef pValues As %String) As %Status

Is there any way to send more than just pKey as I need multiple values when loading the form.

0 1
0 302

I am in the planning stages of making things more uniform in our routines and I would like to know what the easiest way would be to include an .inc at the beginning of each .mac routine. Has anyone written something that would open all routines and place something into the first row while leaving the rest of the routine unchanged? Thanks for any guidance you all may provide.

0 3
0 330
Question
· Jan 25, 2017
Debugging web app

Hello, I'm trying to debug web app in Atelier remotely.

In Studio I could use "Set as debug target" option for this purposes. The class launches with CSPDEBUG option in browser and everything goes fine. But I can't find how to do this in Atelier.

Can anyone help me?

0 1
0 386

Hi all,

We have a big problem with spanish accent and special characters using Data Transformation (HL7 Messages).

We have some DT to transform HL7 messages to other type (OUL^R22 To OML^O21) so it copys the PID segment to the new one, but if in the PatienName field has any special character, the transformation stops and it not continues with the transformation.

This is the message

2 1
0 1K

Hi all!

I'm developing a mini-framework to implement annotations in Cache. I want to support two kind of annotations: metadata and method decorators. I've got stuck trying to implement the second one.

Metadata

With metadata annotations I can add metadata to any kind of target. A target can be a method/classmethod, parameter, property and class.

For example:

3 16
0 675

Hello, I've checked past posts and don't see the answer. Hope someone can help.

I'm working with our commercial version of VistA. Cache 2016.2.

I've connected to the instance and copied a few M routines to my local Atelier project. I edited a comment in the file and attempted to save/compile the routine back to the server.

I'm getting

Synchronization failed: Invalid header in /Encounter Interface/VFD.......

Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

0 4
0 555
Question
· Jan 23, 2017
FieldTest for Ubuntu

Hello,

Is there a install kit available for ubuntu. I have tried the Suse Install kit .

Got: The installer can't find a platform in this distribution supported by your system

Regards

Thomas

0 5
0 490

Can someone direct me to where in the documentation we can find how consumption may be calculated for global storage?

Caché Version2010.1
Operating SystemHP OpenVMS 8.4

EDIT: After receiving some responses, it seems I was unclear in my initial inquiry. I am looking to determine our rate of consumption of storage; however, I am having some difficulty in doing that.

0 6
0 743