Hi

I get the following error when I am trying to create a linked server connection via MS OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers in MS SQL Server Management Studio. The message I get is:

The OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "IRIS" reported an error. The provider did not give any information about the error.
Cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "IRIS". (Framework Microsoft SqlClient Data Provider)

0 0
0 2
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,760 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· 1 hr ago
Component registration

When registering the components: I used this command:
"Utils.migrate("/external/src/CoreModel/Python/settings.py)" ;
The error appears: "An error has occurred: iris.cls: error finding class",
I changed with these two lines:
result = subprocess.run(["iop", "-m", "/external/src/CoreModel/Python/settings.py"], stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE, check=True)
subprocess.run(["iop", "-m", "/external/src/CoreModel/Python/settings.py"], stdout=subprocess.DEVNULL, stderr=subprocess.DEVNULL, check=True)

0 0
0 3

InterSystems Reports version 24.1 is now available from the InterSystems Software Distribution site in the Components section. The software is labeled InterSystems Reports Designer and InterSystems Reports Server and is available for Mac OSX, Windows and Linux operating systems.

This new release brings along some great enhancements from our partner, insightsoftware. InterSystems Reports 24.1 is powered by Logi Report Version 24.1SP2 and includes:

2 0
0 23

Using the FHIR DEMO, I have pieced together how to make a FHIR Request using OAuth against an External FHIR Repository. When I execute the Patient search (HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Request), I get a HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Response that has a Quick Stream ID, which I then use to convert the Quick Stream to a JSON Dynamic Object. if I do a trace on the Raw JSON Object, I am able to pull out single elements, however I want to pull the raw JSON into a defined Class Structure.

0 2
0 21

The Application Services team is pleased to announce the release of git-source-control version 2.4.0, introducing several new features to the open-source project.

For those unfamiliar, git-source-control is an embedded (or "server-side") source control tool for InterSystems products, installed through the InterSystems Package Manager.

Here are the key additions to the 2.4.0 release:

2 0
1 22

We recently moved from using the Private Web Server, to using an Apache/Web Gateway setup and moved towards using the built in LDAP functionality within IRIS. Since then, we have 1 user that uses VSCode (/api/atelier) heavily that continues to have issues signing into IRIS through VS Code and the /api/atelier extension.

I am trying to troubleshoot two issues..

0 8
0 1K

I'm running into an intermittent issue with some of our Custom Operations/Processes as a result of some large FHIR R4 Binaries. Essentially we get a response from an AthenaHealth FHIR endpoint that appears to be too large to be processed using the IRIS Built In Functions for FHIR:

I've replicated it on the command line here using a file (binary.json) that has the response from the FHIR Endpoint. Not sharing full contents due to PHI concerns.

0 0
0 11

I'm working with isc.rest and am going through the tutorial right now. My project directory exists on my IRIS server. When I try to create a module.xml file in the root package, I get a #16006 error. I see that there is a "generate" command for zpm that should create a module.xml for me on my local filesystem. How can I create this module.xml in the same folder that holds my code living on the IRIS server?

1 1
0 19

For practical reasons, it may be desirable that after a Linux server restart, the IRIS instance is automatically started.

Below you will find the steps to follow to automate the startup of IRIS during a reboot of the Linux server, via systemd :

1. Create an iris.service file in /etc/systemd/system/iris.service containing the following information

2 11
2 82

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you all to the upcoming kick-off webinar for the InterSystems Python Contest!

Discover the exciting challenges and opportunities that await Python enthusiasts in this contest. We'll discuss the topics we expect from participants and show you how to develop, build, and deploy applications using the InterSystems IRIS data platform. As a special treat, there will be a demo of the WSGI application in IRIS written on Embedded Python using venv.

Date & Time: Monday, July 15 – 10 am EDT | 4 pm CEST

0 0
0 13

We're looking to create a quick and simple test to see if all firewalls are open on 1972 between a linux based web server VM and a VM running InterSystems IRIS. Does anyone have any ideas for a quick command that can be run from UNIX console that will provide confirmation that traffic is able to get to 1972 on an IRIS machine?

BTW - I don't think it makes any difference but the IRIS machine is running Windows

0 19
0 463

Hi,

I'm very new to InterSystems Health Connect so may be doing something silly...

I'm trying to link to an Oracle DB view using the Link Table Wizard in the Management Portal. The wizard finds the view, but when I select it and click the 'next' button I get an error on the 'Select Columns' screen: 'ERROR #5534: Columns error' (and no columns show in the wizard). I've tried on several views and tables in the same DB but keep hitting the same error.

0 2
0 294

I have an HL7 message that contains NTE segment with line break inside.

when I try to transform it (with DTL) it stops reading the message after the line break inside the NTE because it treat that as "End of Message".

Is there a way to solve this in the DTL or I need to run a pre process on the HL7 message that identify the line break inside the NTE segments and replace it with an escape char?

1 1
0 35

I have a question about using OnInit() within a Ens.BusinessOperation.

When you include OnInit(), does OnInit() only execute when you start a Business Operation? Or does it execute OnInit () every time you send a REST request to the operation. I am trying to pinpoint when the best time is to execute the POST command to get the Token

I am needing to get a Bearer Token from a REST POST call and return the Authorization key prior to making the rest of the REST calls to pull down data.

0 11
0 73

Bonjour,

Depuis ce matin j'arrive pas à compiler ou lancer mes programmes qui tourne en local sur docker avec l'image : intersystemsdc/irishealth-community:2024.1-zpm

J'ai toujours cette erreur sur le terminal ou le portal de management : request to http://localhost:52773/api/atelier/ failed, reason: socket hang up

Dans mes logs docker aussi j'ai des erreurs en conitnu , voici un extrait ...

0 1
0 34

I am trying to extract GMHeap, Locksiz values form Config.config using python (imported irisnative for Python) but the below python progam is not returning any value. Please suggest if i am doing any mistake -

Also, plese suggest how i can set values for GMHeap and Locksiz to a different value through Python.

import irisnative

0 15
0 134