I'm running into an intermittent issue with some of our Custom Operations/Processes as a result of some large FHIR R4 Binaries. Essentially we get a response from an AthenaHealth FHIR endpoint that appears to be too large to be processed using the IRIS Built In Functions for FHIR:

I've replicated it on the command line here using a file (binary.json) that has the response from the FHIR Endpoint. Not sharing full contents due to PHI concerns.

0 1
0 57

Using the FHIR DEMO, I have pieced together how to make a FHIR Request using OAuth against an External FHIR Repository. When I execute the Patient search (HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Request), I get a HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Response that has a Quick Stream ID, which I then use to convert the Quick Stream to a JSON Dynamic Object. if I do a trace on the Raw JSON Object, I am able to pull out single elements, however I want to pull the raw JSON into a defined Class Structure.

0 2
0 76

Hello Community,

I'm a beginner and currently working on a project to convert CCDA files to FHIR using InterSystems IRIS. I have developed a web form to upload CCDA files, and I'm attempting to convert the uploaded CCDA files to FHIR. However, I am encountering an issue where the conversion process results in an empty entry.
Here's the Output it displays on HTML page:

0 9
0 54

Up until recently, I have been toying around with REST/FHIR capabilities but only internally. Now I have a request to make REST API calls outside of our Network.

I am using an RSA 4096 key, because Microsoft Active Directory Services which generates the signed certificate could not handle the Elliptical Key (ECC) when I put the request in.

0 0
0 77

Hi Community,

Watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

What Is HealthShare Health Connect

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V0q8uPtEep0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 38

IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86-64) 2024.1 (Build 267_2U) Tue Apr 30 2024 16:06:39 EDT [HealthConnect:7.2.0-1.r1]

I have a use case where Epic is sending an A60 Allergy transaction is set at the Patient level, but we have a system called VIBE which needs the ADT at an Encounter level instead. Currently we store ADT information in a MS SQL database for years, and we are querying it to get the latest Account Number to insert into the ADT^A60 for VIBE.

0 2
0 64

Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been working on a Business Process that processes a large JSON FHIR message containing up to 50k requests in an array within the JSON.

Currently, the code imports the JSON as a dynamic object from the original message stream, obtains an iterator from it, and processes each request one at a time in a loop.

0 2
0 161

Hi Community,

Watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introduction to HealthShare Unified Care Record

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BCtHpkw5D_Y
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 140

I'm trying to complete Inferno Service Base URL test for FHIR endpoint and I thought it wanted host.com/fhir/r4/.well-known/smart-configuration but I get header error below. Am I using the wrong Service Base URL List or am I missing something? I'm running 2021.2 HealthShare

ERROR <HSFHIRErr>InvalidAcceptSpec: No valid Accept data found (Accept header or _format parameter)
0 1
0 47

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to use HL7® FHIR® Shorthand (a domain-specific, human-readable language for defining profiles, extensions, and other FHIR artifacts) to more efficiently create a FHIR Implementation Guide:

Using HL7 FHIR Shorthand

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vr58My_qL6E

0 0
0 59

I am trying to work with the FHIR Object Model where I convert an incoming HL7v2 to SDA then FHIR. From here I would like to be able to process the FHIR Object by deserializing it to a Bundle object using the following code my problem is I keep on getting an error which is not explaining much about what is wrong with what I am doing any help will be appreciated thanks.

0 3
0 103

Hey Community,

Watch this video to get an overview of how UC Davis Health uses HealthShare and Smart on FHIR to integrate genomics results into medical records as interactive discrete result pages:

Genomics Data in HealthShare @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A-IEsfaDcbY

0 0
1 614

Hi Community,

Watch this video to see how HL7® FHIR® Implementation Guides allow you to restrict or extend APIs, resources, and terminologies:

What are HL7 FHIR Implementation Guides

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E9oRde9fHGE

0 0
1 93

I am attempting to make a FHIR call against the Epic Repository through Intersystems. I have setup a Service client per Create FHIR REST Client | InterSystems Developer Community | Business

but I have set it up using OAuth and HTTPS.

I have verified that the OAuth works by executing it manually via a Terminal to verify I get a response. Of course, when I do it is writing to the ISCLOG

0 4
0 69

Hey Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Building a FHIR Facade @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWyfFWRThxU

0 0
0 75

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the inbuilt class: EnsLib.HL7.Service.FileService to pass through an HL7 ADT message as a part of an HL7 to FHIR transformation. We have a client requirement, where we are receiving an NTE segment as a part of the ADT message. I am trying to map the NTE segment to an OBX Segment. I need to implement a counter for OBX segment whenever a NTE segment is found and map the NTE fields to the new OBX segment

How do I implement the counter for OBX?

Thanks

Santosh

0 1
0 70

Hi Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

FHIR to IntegratedML - Can You Get There From Here @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/L5sl1tbyJGY

0 0
0 64

Hi folks!

Researching FHIR bundle transactions.

The idea is that you can post a bundle to a FHIR server with a set of resources. And you can send it as a transaction, so only all the resources will be published or neither.

E.g. I send a bundle of two resources: patient and its observation.

The observation resource should reference an existing patient. But it probably doesn't exist yet on the server and goes within the same bundle.

For this purpose there is a way to have a temporary id in the bundle, to let resources reference ids.

0 6
0 222