Syndicate content 0  
0 0
0 22

Hi Community!

We're happy to share the next video in the series dedicated to Gen AI on our InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Fine-Tuning - second step of GenAI model training

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q-7dfmwkvt0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 19

⏰ Only 1 day left to register as a participant at Hack jak Brno 🩺💻

Don't miss the opportunity to be there where the future of healthcare is being created and compete for attractive prizes, including 50,000 CZK for the top 3 teams! 💰

📅 Event dates: 1 - 3 November 2024
📍 Location: Faculty of Medicine MU and Faculty of Medicine Brno
🔗 Register at www.hackjakbrno.cz 🚀

0 0
0 18

New to Python. Attempting to use pypyodbc to select data from a table in one Cache database, and inserting into a similarly configured table in another. Process works fine except for tables containing Date types. NULL values in date columns are handled without issue, but when data is present, insert fails with:

An error occurred: argument 7: TypeError: 'NoneType' object cannot be interpreted as an integer.

Source table:

0 0
0 15
Question
· 17 hr ago
dataBinding on Combobox

Hi Guys,

I've the below databinding on a combobox and the issue that the binding is coming with the display value of my levels so eg. I'm getting normal instead of 1 which mean the combobox in my form is not showing, so how get the binding to bring the VALUELIST rather then DISPLAYLIST ?

0 0
0 14

What is the reason for

RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y \
git \
nano \
python3-opencv \
sudo && \
/bin/echo -e ${ISC_PACKAGE_MGRUSER}\\tALL=\(ALL\)\\tNOPASSWD: ALL >> /etc/sudoers && \
sudo -u ${ISC_PACKAGE_MGRUSER} sudo echo enabled passwordless sudo-ing for ${ISC_PACKAGE_MGRUSER}

I think I get error because I do not have sudo privilege in the environment where I use podman to build the image

podman build --tag oliver3 .

0 0
0 14

Good morning, everyone

I purchased an HP LaserJet M101-M106 printer, and I'm trying to print via the Windows cache device, but I can't get it to work.
I can send it, but it doesn't print.
Physical device name: |PRN|HP LaserJet M101-M106
Type: Other
Subtype: P-DEC
Open Parameters: “W”

Could someone help me with what might be happening?

Otherwise, thanks

Davidson

0 0
0 14