InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,724 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

My steps are as follows:

1. Switch to the system user using psTool

2. Start instance in emergency way

3. Journal restore

4. Stop instance

A dialog box appears:

The parameter “quielty” seems to have no effect in the windows environment

Is there any non-interactive way to close the instance?

0 10
0 355

Hi, we have mirrored databases, now we have three nodes. Primary, backup, async. They are sync by journals and with some TB each node (expensive storage).

I would like to have a scenario where the two nodes (Primary and backup) have the same amount of messages (purge task of x days) , both as failover, but the asynchronous node should have more messaging, as much as the storage allows us. We want to use this node so provider can give support(search old messages), but not have databases in production that are so large that they are hardly consulted.

Any ideas?

0 2
0 166
Question
· May 7, 2020
%Net.SSH.Session

We are getting CoClass not available [80040111] when using %Net.SSH.Session. Does anyone know if there is a security setting that would disable this object?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 3
0 259

Dear All,

I'm looping through a list with characters (Parenthesis, square brackets etc) and I wish to remove these from the list.

The for loop and IF logic are effectively removing these items from a list.

However the variable I use for the maximum number of loops carries on beyond the number of items of the list after removal.

In the output value for these I get the integer of the for loop instead of a null for the empty list fields.

I can see in the documentation that the end variable is not editable once the loop is started.

0 12
0 649

I have just started to experiment with Using IRIS in Docker.

My first objective was to be able to enable global persistence within a Docker container. Using the following command I have managed to achieve this:

docker run --detach --publish 52773:52773 --volume /data/dur:/dur --env ISC_DATA_DIRECTORY=/dur/iconfig --name iris21 store/intersystems/iris-community:2020.1.0.199.0

Within this container, I have created a simple global:

for i=1:1:10 set ^tmp(i)=""

0 7
0 314
Announcement
· May 5, 2020
ObjectScript Json Patch

objectscript-json-patch

alt text

An implementation of JSON-Patch in ObjectScript.

Why you should use JSON-Patch

JSON-Patch (RFC6902) is a standard format that allows you to update a JSON document by sending the changes rather than the whole document.
JSON Patch plays well with the HTTP PATCH verb (method) and REST style programming.

Install

With zpm :

5 2
1 358

Hi Developers!

We are going to establish a series of InterSystems IRIS Online Programming contests this year.

In March we started with ObjectScript CLI and here is the schedule of topics for the next few months:

• April - InterSystems IRIS with REST API
  • May - InterSystems IRIS Native API application: use Python, JS, .NET, Java native APIs in your application to use IRIS
  • June-July - InterSystems IRIS AI/ML solutions. IntegratedML as a bonus
  • August - InterSystems IRIS for Health FHIR application
  • September - InterSystems IRIS Full-stack application: IRIS as a server and UI on any framework and any form: and web, desktop, mobile UI
  • October - Interoperability solutions for InterSystems IRIS and InterSystems IRIS for Health
  • November - Analytics Solution using InterSystems IRIS
  • December - Multi-model solution using InterSystems IRIS

All applications should be runnable with InterSystems IRIS in a docker container.

8 11
1 882

I am using studio 2015 version which does not have dynamic objects and I need to read xml and convert that to a json I have managed to come close to json string but with little difficulties .I need to be able to identify the root element and specify where to put braces between objects anyone with any idea is welcome he is my code so far

1 12
0 1.4K

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Developing Progressive Web Apps

https://www.youtube.com/embed/O8rPR3ovuFs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 281

I am trying to install IAM in my local and I downloaded IAM-0.34-1-1.tar.gz and extracted. I went to the location where iam_image.tar is available and run below command in the command prompt.

C:\ESB\HC\IAM-0.34-1-1.tar\IAM-0.34-1-1\IAM>docker load -i iam_image.tar
unsupported os linux

Getting unsupported os Linux issue. Kindly let me know if anyone had this issue. Thanks!

0 5
0 370

(We are in contact with IS support for this problem but I would like to ask Community too, perhaps somebody experienced this problem in the past)

Hello Community,

we need your help with Cache 2017.2 freezing on Linux machine.

Since we moved our primary production Cache from Windows to Linux in the begging of this year, we have experienced system freezing twice. Yesterday without any good reason Cache stopped to respond with the log shown below.

Questions:

0 5
0 823

Hi -- at a customer site we have 8 Access Gateways, with a couple of different load balancers that decide which projects go to which subset of AGs.

We're about to go live with a project that uses a subscription, and we have that subscription pointing to one of the AGs. What if that AG goes down? The project is dead until the AG is back up. The subscription forces us to pick an AG that's registered in the Gateway Registry -- I don't see a way to get a cluster or load balancer address in there.

0 1
0 164
Article
· May 1, 2020 1m read
Code sample to concatenate JSON arrays

ObjectScript doesn't include any built-in method for appending one JSON dynamic array to another. Here's a code snippet I use that's equivalent to the JavaScript concat() method.

Call it with any number of arguments to concatenate them into a new array. If an argument is a dynamic array, its elements will be added. Otherwise the argument itself will be added.

5 2
2 656