Hi,

I have a method that has multiple parameters and is normally used from other classes in ObjectScript. Most of the parameters have default values. Withing the server code that's perfect. In some areas I can call myMethod(,,"sometext") or myMethod(tVariab) and thats fine... I use it as it's required in each place.

But now I want to expose it as a REST service so I need to buld a kind of wrapper., another method in a REST dispatcher class that will receive the parameters in a JSON object and will call the server method already implemented. Something like:

0 3
0 740
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,854 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Aug 13, 2019
Dashboard - Line Graph

Hello,

I want to create a dashboard with a line graph that shows system availability over time. I used this code to create a Dashboard:

Set tItem = ##class(%DeepSee.UserLibrary.Link).%New()
                Set tItem.fullName = "Availability"
                Set tPage = "Availability.UI.CSVImport.zen"
                Set tItem.href = $system.CSP.GetPortalApp($namespace,tPage)_tPage
                Set tItem.title = "Availability"
                Set tSC = tItem.%Save()
0 7
0 291

Hi all,

One of the most useful features for me in IRIS was the queue page. From there, I could see how the different elements (BS, BP & BO) from a production were behaving, thanks to the possibility of auto-refresh every second. Great thing.

But we have updated to 2019.1 and this possibility is gone... we need to refresh manually! So, is there any way to set a parameter somewhere to have the queues status refreshed automatically?

Thanks a lot.

0 1
2 336
Question
· Aug 27, 2019
Tools to find a class

Good morning,
I'm working with a persistent data class and need to know which classes are evoquing it.
Is there a tool in the system to do it, similar to use the F12 key to follow a class?

0 2
0 202
Question
· Sep 12, 2019
Clean up code after compile

After upgrading I ran a $SYSTEM.OBJ.CompileAllNamespaces("u"). What I got in return was kind of a shock.

In reviewing errors I am seeing code being referenced but no longer applies. It is referring to stuff that might of been defined in the Context , Formal Spec ,Thread , etc.

ERROR #5373: Class 'osuwmc.CPD.DataStructures.TblPharmacyDEA', used by 'osuwmc.CPD.BusinessOperation:SelectProviderTempDEA:FormalSpec', does not exist

0 1
1 432

InterSystems has corrected a defect in applications that use Unicode character 223 (ß). This defect can result in incomplete query results, class compilation errors, and removal of custom SQL privileges.

This problem occurs on systems that are running or have previously run on:

• Caché and Ensemble 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect (HSAP) 15.032 on Core versions 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect 2019.1
  • InterSystems IRIS data platform – all currently released versions
  • InterSystems IRIS for Health – all currently released versions

The defect is triggered by data and component names containing Unicode character 223 (ß). In the versions listed above, an uppercase conversion incorrectly maps that character to Unicode character 7838 (ẞ). Applications perform this uppercase conversion using features such as $ZCONVERT and %SQLUPPER.

Problems can occur when accessing data or classes created or modified on a product with a different uppercase conversion than the one currently in use.

0 0
0 228
Question
· Sep 30, 2019
x12 substring manipulation

How do I manipulate a string in Ensemble DTL (X12 document) to extract a string starting from the right, or end, of the string?

I need to have 10 digit phone numbers, however some of the source data records include the "1" for the long distance dialing and I need to exclude this.

I have tried using Right(), SubStr(), and even SubString(string,*,-10) but it will not compile.

I find it hard to believe that Ensemble does not have the ability to read a string from the right.

Thank you for any assistance.

0 5
0 358

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Rapid Intelligent Application Development

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IAPa7hoMJ5o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 175
Question
· Nov 18, 2019
REST service with 11G Sql

Hi, I asked last week and they gave me some little tips. But the truth is I still can't carry out this "Project".

I must perform a REST service, using Oracle 11 database. Eh tried anyway to achieve this.

The purpose is to make a REST service, using the database provided to me and use the procedure that is already created.

According to what I read, I made the connection via JDBC and I had no major problem

0 2
0 270

I am writing an API that sends over a very large JSON object.

The code I'm using to get the data is actually used in our production system today for the use of writing a report.

However when I call the code using the API (using SoapUI) I am getting 'Error getting response; java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out'

The web applications settings have a session timeout setting at 15 minutes, but this is timing out within just a few minutes, so I know it's not hitting this mark.

0 3
0 292
Question
· Dec 24, 2019
JDBC connection issue

I am using the below code in my REST service and it throws the error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/intersys/jdbc/CacheDataSource] with root cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.intersys.jdbc.CacheDataSource
"

Surprisingly when i am using the same code in a static main method its running perfectly.

package webapps.services.datamgmt.webapps;

import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.ResultSet;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import java.sql.Statement;

0 2
0 466