All time

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

0 0
0 60
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,121 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Chatbots are all the RAGe: Generative AI with InterSystems IRIS @ Global Summit 2024

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mj6NshZ4T0U
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 59

I encountered an unexpected behavior while working with the $ZTIMEH and $ZTIME functions, specifically with times between 12:00 and 13:00. Here's what I observed:

W $ZTIMEH("08:50:38.975411826")
Output: 31838

W $ZTIME(31838,1)
Output: 08:50:38

This behavior is correct as $ZTIME returns the expected time of 08:50:38.

However, with the following example:

W $ZTIMEH("12:05:38.975411826")
Output: 338

W $ZTIME(338,1)
Output: 00:05:38

1 2
0 57

Hey Community,

Introducing InterSystems Supply Chain Orchestrator @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LJkxFAKqIxY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 59

Hey Community,

Watch this video to learn how to leverage standard automation tools, scripting, and HealthShare APIs to drive standardized deployments for consistent delivery of HealthShare federations:

HealthShare Deployment Automation at Warp Speed @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qb5iGXoba5w

0 0
0 58

Hi Community,

Watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

What Is HealthShare Health Connect

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V0q8uPtEep0

0 0
0 58
Article
· May 13 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #43

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

3 0
0 58

I have some Services using EnsLib.File.InboundAdapter to go directly to respective operations using EnsLib.File.OutboundAdapter which has a 'File Path' specified.

Using this File Path as a root directory, I'd like to instead pass this through a Router where I could somehow inject a subdirectory to place the file into on the outbound side based off the source service it is coming from. There will likely be several inbound services writing to each outbound operation and I'd like to be able to sort the output into subfolders.

1 1
0 55

Introduction

As healthcare providers face increasing pressures to lower costs and reduce readmissions, they're rapidly shifting towards accountable?care organizations (ACOs) and other coordinated, quality-based reimbursement systems. However, most providers have historically?organized their data and workflows in ways that best fi t the fee-for-service payment model. Now that so many providers are sharing?risks and rewards, they must also share and coordinate information by adopting more streamlined health information technology?solutions.

0 0
0 56

Hello everyone,
so lets say i have the following:

Hello
Q
say(arg)
w arg
Q

and i am trying to execute it by its name such as:

s a = "say^hello"

*execute the name inside a*

now I know for a fact that if say were written without any argument then do @a would work!

but I can I pass an argument in this case?
I don't want to use Xecute because I am in need of really high performance code.

1 2
1 53

we are trying to access a windows file server from our file adaptor, which has been setup using a Linux CIFS mount
The mount requires a user/password to access the files on the windows server. How do we get the integration engine
to pickup the right username/password?

0 2
0 53

Hi Community,

InterSystems IRIS Vector Search and the Python Ecosystem @ Global Summit 2024

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XVEvUOxJUrw

1 0
1 55

Hey Community!

We’re thrilled to invite you to an exciting LinkedIn Live session dedicated to the most common myths and misconceptions surrounding AI!

🌐 Debunking AI Myths with Expert Insights 🌐

📅 Thursday, September 5th, 10 am EDT | 4 pm CEST

🗣 Presenters:

• @John Paladino, Head of Client Services, InterSystems
  • Tobias Zwingmann, AI Expert

3 0
0 55