All time
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,520 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Dec 23, 2023 1m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #37

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

1 0
0 120

It's time to announce the Winners for April! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in April:

🥇@David Hockenbroch, senior analyst, WoodWare Systems, United States
🥈@Sylvain Guilbaud, Sales Engineer, InterSystems, France
🥉@Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

2 2
0 79

In our previous article we presented the general concepts as well as the problem that we wanted to solve by using the task engine integrated in InterSystems IRIS, in today's article we will see how we configure an interoperability production to provide a solution.

Workflow Engine Configuration

First we are going to define the roles of the tasks that we are going to manage, in our example we are going to define two types:

2 0
1 119

We use the Category drop-down for other IT analysts to quickly see interfaces related to their application/group. This drop0down fails to work (IDs get out of sync with Config Item IDs) if the Production is compiled. There is no fix available (development was started, but stopped in favor of other items).

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any custom work-arounds?

Example:

0 3
0 116

Migrate to VS Code this summer with our comprehensive Basics and Advanced Features training courses.

George James Software is offering migration strategies and training to support the adoption of VS Code with InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, HealthShare, and Caché. We're in the unique position of having deep knowledge and understanding of both InterSystems platforms and VS Code, through our regular contributions to VS Code itself.

2 0
1 118

We are using the IRIS cloud. and I am working on a DTL .

so the source side timestamp is local time for example 20240110134740, I know it is a local time. so the requirement is I need to append the UTC at the end, like -0400 or -0500 depending on if it is daylight saving time.

so is there function to return if current day is at daylight saving time, so I can decide if I need to append the -400 or -500? or a function to return the current UTC by location?

0 3
0 115

Hello Community,

I'd like to share with you our article with @Regilo Regilio Guedes de Souza on AWS Amazon blog Automating application-consistent Amazon EBS Snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases. Our team has created this step-by-step instruction to create application-consistent snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases. In this article, we outline how to automate pre-scripts to pause I/O and flush buffer to disk and post-scripts to thaw I/O, as shown in the following figure:

Architecture diagram for automating application-consistent EBS Snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases.

3 0
0 118

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time, and thanks for your help.

We have the following doubt: how HTTP status is being replied from a SOAP Service to the Outbund System?

Where in HealtShare 2020's classes is being replied an HTTP/200 OK or an HTTP/500 or any SOAP HTTP status code?

We ask this because some outbound systems do need to have an HTTP 200 to being able to process our SOAP responses.

We have been examining the following classes:

EnsLib.SOAP.Service

0 2
0 116

I am trying to use postman to start the restapi classes from a json openapi2.0.0 file.

POST: https://myserver.com/api/mgmnt/v2/requestAPI. The body contains the openapi2.0.0. The application api/mgmnt has in security settings: password. JWT is not selected. I set postman authentication to basis authentication and gave username and password. I also set in headers IRISUsername and IRISPassword. I have 401 Unauthorized.

Is the only way to go through is to build an oauth token? or do I miss something?

1 2
0 116

Hi Community,

Watch this video to see how to configure production component settings in InterSystems products to process HL7 V2 files:

Configuring a Production to Consume HL7 V2 Messages

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F01bUO9Hsa0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 118

Hey Community,

Click play and immerse yourself in our fresh video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Capturing High-Volume High-Frequency Clinical Data to Leverage in HealthShare Unified Care Record @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XIInGPGT5Y8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 118