InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,882 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Mar 7, 2023 3m read
_spec for swagger-ui from spec class

Surely you wanted to use the OpenAPI Specification (OAS) JSON you used for your spec class on the iris-web-swagger-ui iris package. The generated OAS from the ##class(%REST.API).GetWebRESTApplication(...) method is very crude, with no description on the parameters or the expected response structure.

So after creating your REST application from an OAS you should have:

0 0
0 205

I have an Ensemble installation with an FTP business operation which I would like to connect to a server over SSL in explicit mode (see also: https://www.rebex.net/kb/tls-ssl-explicit-implicit/default.aspx). I keep running into timeouts while attempting to do this via Ensemble. Does Ensemble actually support SSL in explicit mode??? Because I can't seem to find any setting where to switch it on.

0 1
0 533
Question
· Oct 29, 2020
Reply with custom ACK

Hi,i have created a simple production with:

Business Service-EnsLib.HL7.Adapter.TCPInboundAdapter

Business Process - EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine

Business Operation - EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter

the sending application requires a ACK wich is different than the ACK i choose from in the AckMode settings of the Business Service.

How do i create a custom ACK?

Thanks

0 4
0 606

Hi all,
By using VS code, I want to copy multiple files to local directory, then sync them to server, but I can't find where local directory is stored?
In Atelier IDE, I could open a view of server and can copy the code to the project, then code is saved in the local directory. When I copy multiple files to the local directory -> choose sync in Atelier -> the code will be synchronized to the server
How to do this from VS Code?
Thanks!

0 14
0 680
Question
· Mar 27, 2023
JSON Validation Errors

When using %JSONImport it seems to only report a single error, is there a way to report all the errors with out having to do multiple requests?

{

"errors": [

{

"code": 9406,

"domain": "%ObjectErrors",

"error": "ERROR #9406: Unexpected format for value of field, CurrencyCode, using Update mapping",

"id": "JSONImportError",

"params": [

"CurrencyCode",

"Update"

0 1
0 265
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
Claims values

Hi communauty

i work on the Oauth2 authentification patry in my application , i read a lot of documentation , but i don't know exactly what does it mean by Claims values and the method "SetClaimValue", what does it do really?

can anyone explain for me.

Thank's.

0 1
0 242
Question
· Nov 9, 2020
Default LOCALE installation

Hello there,

I have a simple question related to the default locale after healthshare installation.

Will it be the default one already selected in the O.S.?

I mean, because locally I have it in english, but I have seen it in spanish (by default) in some other machines and the only reason I could understand it is because of the O.S. default language.

Is my assumption right?

Regards,

0 1
0 149

Hi,

Please, advise how to programmatically set "System Mode" value.

Manually this value can be set via Management Portal > System > Configuration > Memory and Startup > System Mode dropdown.

Value can be programmatically obtained via $SYSTEM.Version.SystemMode() , but I couldn't find a programmatical way to set it.

Thank you.

0 5
0 455

We have a function that was written for us that allows us to create text files for logging certain aspects to the OS using %Stream.FileCharacter. We had no issues with this until we moved from AIX to Red Hat.

Now it seems the 1st time the function is called, and the file is created the permissions seem to be correct on the file. But as soon as we attempt to write another line to the file using MoveToEnd() it seems the permissions are changed on the file. I have been able to narrow the issue down to the MoveToEnd() by calling the function from different users.

0 9
0 444

I'm trying to create a SOAP service between two systems (one client and one server) to transfer files from the client to the server.

I'm reading through the documentation available at https://docs.intersystems.com/iris20223/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?... but wanted to look at an actual example of code (preferably a small example for both systems).

If anyone has such an example or could create one, it would greatly help me understand how SOAP services work.

0 1
0 284
Question
· Nov 29, 2017
TCP adaptor + SSH Tunnel

Greetings.

We have one vendor who requires us to send data using TCP

through an SSH port forwarding tunnel that is set up in advance.

UNIX scripts maintain this, and the Ensemble interface uses a TCP Adapter.

I was thinking that Ensemble could maintain the SSH tunnel,

which would improve our detecting of issues.

Has anyone done something like this?

I see that the class %Net.SSH.Session has a method ForwardPort,

but it doesn't stand up the tunnel by itself. Instead, it appears

0 1
0 428

I am getting the date 20201121090000 in the HL7 message, How do I convert it to 2020-11-21 09:00:00 in a easy way?

I am currently doing it by extracting the first 7 values and splitting as date and time and then adding a hyphen using substring.

Is there an easier way by using $ZDATE? or something like that?

0 20
0 1.7K

Hello everyone. So as title says, I used to install Eclipse with Atelier plugin recently to work in instead of Cache Studio and spotted that all my JS-code on CSP page is colored green as you can see here:

I couldn't find how to make code-detection on CSP files like JS files. All I found is this element which controls code inside HTML tag <script></script>

0 6
0 743

Good evening Intersystems Community,

I want to participate in the Advent of Code 2020 and followed the installation instructions in "The Advent of Code 2020 contest ObjectScript template" (https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/aoc2020-objectscript-template).

Unforunately I get "Error: Invalid Community Edition license, may have exceeded core limit." at the step "docker-compose build".

0 12
0 791

I am running into an error trying to send an Alert Email to test the functionality of IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.1 compared to Cache HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3. I was trying to send an Alert email, when I am getting the following error on my EMailAlert operation which is using EnsLib.EMail.OutboundAdpater.

ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <UNDEFINED>FText+4 ^%occMessages *msg -- logged as '-'
number - @''

0 5
0 197

What is difference between using a command $classmethod rather than just invoking them straight away?

For example if i need to call a class and its method i can just use like

do ##class(circle).radius()

rather than using

do $classmethod("circle",radius)

(I suppose both of them doing the same function i am not aware of it)

Please help me understand what is different and is there any specific usage.

Correct me if i have made mistake.

0 7
0 392

I am using the free Intersystems Cache installation (CachePCkit V2017.1) on Windows 10 for my own use & personal development.
I am writing routines in Studio & running them in the Cache terminal TRM:3672 (TRYCACHE).
From a routine, how do I control print position within the terminal screen. I have tried using $X and $Y but this does not work and I cannot find what I need within the Cache terminal documentation.

Hope this question is not too simplistic for Members.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

0 4
1 546