InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,145 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Trying to map two repeatable fields from a record mapper. The fields are separated by a ^. I've tried a fore each, but still getting an error when testing in the transform.

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <UNDEFINED>XMLLOOP2+414^BHS.RecordMap.PenradConvPath.Record.1 *%SAX("1",23)
0 1
0 275
Question
· Mar 30, 2022
Data transformation

Hi Team,

I am trying to call Datetime in CUSTOM.Training.Functions class please refer the below line.

<assign value='##class(CUSTOM.Training.Functions).DateTime(source.{PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1})' property='target.{PID:7.1}' action='set' />

My Datetime method

ClassMethod DateTime(DateTime As %Integer)
{
Set Year = msg.SetValueAt(,"PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1","set")
Q Year
}

0 3
0 245

Hello Community,

I am still pretty new to Ensemble, Cashé, or ObjectScript. My question is this how can I tell when a file was finished and read fully? Currently, I have an EnsLib.FilePassthroughService reads a file from a designated file path and moves it to an archive file path. I need to set up an alert or a notification that can tell me once the file has been read in its entirety and has been moved out of its current file path.

0 3
0 202
Question
· Apr 10, 2022
SQL query confusion

Hi Guys,

I'm a bit confused where if I run a query trough SMP I don't get any result which should be true but if I run the same query from a classmethod I get a query result which shouldn’t be even if I pass any gibberish parameter into my class method because I'm sure there should be any data? see attached

0 7
0 247

Hi everyone,

We are trying to verify a signature against a certificate without success.

Apologies in advanced if my post lack info.

I've added the cert under the X509 credentials under the management portal (alias Cert).

The code snippet that we are using to verify the cert:

0 4
0 638

I have been following the online Zen Quickstart Tutorial using the lastest release documentation. In addition to playing around with the styling and making a few minor functionality tweaks, I wanted to add an additional column that shows a count of the number of phone numbers for that Contact (as shown in the image below).

0 4
0 447
Question
· Apr 27, 2022
Maximum allowed System Tasks

Hi guys,

We have created a utility to allow users to create a System task for a list of items the same way it’s done via SMP (attached below), the problem is that there may items and those systems tasks will grow a maybe exceed a couple of thousands so :

0 1
0 195

Hello community!

I'm creating a script to remove an item (component) from the Ensemble production, I know there is a manual way to do it but as there are several components the idea is to use a script to be faster.

I tried using %Delete() and doing a select on Ens.Config.Item, but this ends up generating several errors in production. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this simply?

0 2
0 229

I'm trying to setup a webserver in health share.

I'm stuck in premission set up.

When I select Unauthenticaded login method in EDIT WEB APLICATION the page freeze and after some time, about a minute, the login page is shown.

Someone knows what is happening?

0 1
0 280

Hi Guys,

I currently have a service that uses an InboundAdapter to get a JSON file and process it given that the client is pushing data to us, but now we have another client where we need to request the JSON file by sending a HTTP request then get the file and process it, kind of a Get rather than push, how can I create a service that handle that?

0 1
0 240

Is %CSP.BinaryStream compatible with %StreamGlobalBinary because reviewing the classes this doesn't look to be the case?

What I am trying to do is zip large documents before sending over a REST interface. I compress the file and add that to an Ens.StreamContainer which is then passed to the operation to build the REST payload. We are using %Net.MimePart class to build the payload and use the BodySet method to add the zipped Ens.StreamContainer.

The issue is when the REST interface receives the POST, it doesn't recognize the data as a zip compressed item.

0 1
0 220

Pretty straight forward.

I'm tempted to hard-code ISO-8859-1 inside my VSCode extension when working with CSP because this seems to be the encoding used by default, but I need to know if there's any other possible configuration. So can you share your experience when working with CSPs? Like issues with encoding, discoveries regarding it, workarounds etc.

Also, can someone tell me if it's possible to work with UTF-8 encoded CSP files using Atelier without breaking the encoding of the output file?

0 3
1 632
Question
· May 25, 2022
%File Delete not Working

Hey there,

I'm writing an import Routine to read files into a global. The code is working fine except for the 'Delete' command. The files are being imported, copied but not deleted. Maybe someone has an Idea what ist happening.

I get the low level return value of -32 but i couldn't find anywhere to show me what that actually means. And my Caché version doesn't support the $ZU command.

Here's the Code

0 7
0 486
Question
· Nov 15, 2019
Question on sharding

Prior to IRIS, using ECP to share databases under heavy I/O load has known latency issues (in our environment), which pretty much restricted using shared database with relatively static or slow-changing data. In IRIS, will sharding mitigate the latency issue and allow any table to be shared?

David

0 2
0 235

We have a SOAP web service that we call to retrieve a stream of a PDF file. The web service is written by another group in our company (not a Cache group). We are running into one issue where it seems that the PDF is too big and when it is sent to us we get this "ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error: <STORE>". The stream is about 8mb. This is the first time that we have encountered this issue.

We have a WRC ticket open about this but doing some research, we found that if we increase the $ZSTORAGE then we no longer get this error when we call the web service for this 8mb file.

0 4
0 1.7K