I am using $Query to loop through a global.

When I use $GET to get the data all we get back is the global name.

How do you get the value of the global after you have looped.

Below is my example in terminal.

Thank you in advance

Set node = $Query(^FromExtraMed(""))

w node
^FromExtraMed("A02",9220)

If i try w $GET(node) it returns

^FromExtraMed("A02",9220)

If i had this hardcoded it would have got the value

0 5
0 252
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,098 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello,

I am new to this forum. So please let me know if this is not the place to post these questions.

I have heard from some previous Intersystems presentations that FHIR profile validation before posting to FHIR server (using $validate) would be available in IRIS for Health. How do I confirm if this functionality is available and if so, on which version of IRIS?

Thanks

0 1
0 252

In Cache 2018, we were using a macro in a query that looked like this:

select $$GetExtraSQL^GetExtra('B',bddtl.odnumb,bddtl.odsnum,bddtl.oddsc1) as "Description", * from sqluser.bddtl

We could save that query as a view, and there was no problem with it.

In IRIS, if we put that query into SQL in the management portal, it still works, but if we save that query as a view, when we try to run a query on that view, we get a big error message:

0 1
0 252

Interoperability Read Only access

In companies, most of the time, we have test, stage and production environments.

It is very common that we, the developers, do not have the right to modify or touch the production directly because all the modifications must be traced in a versioning tool and tested before a production release.

However, a read access to the production (especially to the traces) can allow us to better understand a possible bug.

That's why I propose this ZPM module that creates a new role in IRIS that allows access to the productions and this only in read-only with access to the visual traces.

Oct-21-2021 16-52-18

1 0
0 252

Someone may have asked this before but is there a way to return the TRACE statements that we have placed in the Data transformation within the DTL Editor Testing Tool (EnsPortal.Dialog.TestTransform.cls)? Is this something we can get in an Enhancement request in for?

It would save sometime in troubleshooting where an error might be in the DTL.

Just wondering...

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 252

Hello,
First of all thanks for your help.

We have developed a REST Operation. We wonder how could we face that String do have a character limit.

We just need to convert httpRequest.HttpResponse , which is a stream , because $isobject(response.Data) returns 1; which has a JSON inside it, and we need to convert it to a Ens.Response.

This response is structured as same as the JSON's properties:

0 3
0 252
Article
· Jul 10, 2016 4m read
NewBie's Corner Session 12 Do and Goto

NewBie's Corner Session 12 Do and Goto

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

InterSystems Caché provides a GUI (Graphical User Interface) based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) called Caché Studio. Developers can use Studio to create and maintain applications.

Controlling Process Flow

Controlling Process Flow means controlling the execution path of code. The execution of code flows from the top to the bottom in a routine, except for the following:

0 0
0 252
Question
· Nov 29, 2022
Apache with SSL Certificates

Hi Guys,

Our system admin has installed a new SSL certificate to replace the old one in our Windows server 2016.

So should it be ok to just then remove the old Certificate given that we installed the new one, knowing that the old one has been used previously or do we need to do something in existing SSL/TLS configurations ?

0 2
0 252
Question
· May 1, 2023
Errors in docker run

Has anyone seen this before? I'm new/bad at Docker and not even sure how to debug.

$ sudo docker logs <container>
[INFO] Starting InterSystems IRIS instance IRIS...
[INFO] Unable to read the startup.last file to identify the location of the write
image journal file (IRIS.WIJ) that was last in use by this instance. Please
fix the permissions of the startup.last file.

** Startup aborted **

0 7
0 252
Question
· Mar 23, 2023
Saving data into SQL table

Hi Community,

I am trying to save data into SQL table but each entry getting saved twice in the SQL table. Is there any reason data is saving Twice in the SQL table

I have created a %Persistent class for the fields

Please find the business operation below

Class Patient.DBOperation Extends Ens.BusinessOperation

{

Parameter ADAPTER = "EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter";

Property Adapter As EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter;

Parameter INVOCATION = "Queue";

0 6
0 252

I am working in Intersystems Healthshare product.

I want to clear the message logs from a particular interface (Service,process,operation).

In intersystems we have the option to purge the data for all interfaces for the corresponding time but I want to clear the data logs for particular interface only.

Please let me know how to approach this scenario.

0 3
0 252

Hi Developers!

For those who want to participate in the Advent of Code 2019 and code with ObjectScript in IRIS, I created a very simple but handy Github Template.

Use the green button

to copy template in your own repo, clone the repo and run in the repo folder:

docker-compose up -d

you will get InterSystems IRIS 2019.4 Community Edition running with the template classes to load input data from files and Day1 solution.

This is also set up to start crafting solutions of Advent of Code 2019 and edit, compile and debug ObjectScript with VSCode addon.

Happy coding with Advent of Code 2019!

0 0
0 252
Announcement
· Dec 7, 2019
QEWD-baseline

Hot on the heels of the QEWD-JSdb announcement, QEWD-baseline provides a ready-to-run baseline environment for developing REST APIs.

The QEWD-baseline repository (https://github.com/robtweed/qewd-baseline) includes a fully-detailed tutorial on how to build RESY APIs using QEWD and the QEWD-JSdb database (running of course on IRIS).

https://github.com/robtweed/qewd-baseline/blob/master/REST.md

Included in the tutorial is:

2 1
0 251

Hi Community,

New video, recorded by @Raj Singh, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

⏯ What Keeps Developers Up at Nigh

https://www.youtube.com/embed/t0TxpqsLOHM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 251
Discussion
· Nov 10, 2020
Why change?

I have already asked a question about migrating an Oracle database to Caché, and I was promptly answered. Now, I have one more question, however it is more conceptual. In general, any tool defends its benefits, and looking at Caché's, among many, there is a lot of talk about speed. The question is, if I already have a database, and at the moment, its performance is not a problem, I would like to know what else could influence the change of this database? Remembering that it is functional and without any apparent problem.

8 2
1 251

(2021.1.0 isn't an option in the Product dropdown, but that's the version of HS I'm asking about!)

In the past I've used HS.Util.Installer.InstallBusDemo() to set up a local HealthShare environment (registry, edges, access gateway, etc.) I don't see an equivalent in HealthShare 2021.1. I tried importing the bits and pieces from a lower version but always seem to be missing something. Is there an equivalent utility to do a local setup in HS 2021.1?

Thanks,

Lori

0 2
0 251

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching this brief explanation of a new feature in IRIS RAD Studio – a new project by @José Pereira and @Henrique.GonçalvesDias:

Automated user management in IRIS RAD Studio

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Y2kaKES8yg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

6 0
0 251