I've been accessing Cache tables from a developer/reporting side, but am now involved in a project to create a data warehouse for our application. I'm trying to find a query I can use to return the sizes of all the tables in the database, so we can identify the largest tables and handle those individually. Can someone give me a query I can run against our Cache database to return the sizes of all the tables from largest to smallest?

Thanks for the help

0 8
0 657

Good day,

I'm trying to get IRIS to run on a new MacBook with a Apple M1 Pro chip. Local installs did not run, so I switched to docker containers. When I execute following command "docker run --detach --publish 52773:52773 --volume /Users/joost/Docker/iris/data/dur:/dur --env ISC_DATA_DIRECTORY=/dur/iconfig --name iris21 --init store/intersystems/iris-community:2021.1.0.215.0" an image is pulled and a container is created but the IRIS instance does not run. The log gives me the following output:

0 6
0 652

Hello everyone,

I have a doubt, its possible to use interface like C# using COS?

Remember, interface is different from Abstract Class, because a abstract class can implement code in the method, so I don't want this, I want only define the methods from Class, not allowing implement code.

2 5
0 651

I'm looking for a SQL function equivalent for SQL server STRING_SPLIT. I have records like this:

join_to_tx_history (key), ss_note_multi_dict_1_value (varchar)

64559.001 Assistant Principal, Case Worker, Client, Dad, Daughter, Mentor, Mom, Other, Principal, Psychiatrist, School Counselor, Teacher

and I like the field ss_note_multi_dict_1_value split to rows for each comma delimited value. So I can get this:

0 2
0 648

Hi!

I am making a request to an API and JSON is coming as follows:

SET %httprequest = ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()
DO %httprequest.Get(URL)
SET %responseBody = %httprequest.HttpResponse.Data.Read()

W %responseBody
{produto:"CHP0001",Local:{IDMV: "000000001",LOTE: "",DtFabric: "null",DtVenc: "null",Atributo06: "0000000002",Atributo07: "",QtdeDisp: "10.00000",QtdeAloc: "0.00000",QtdeSep: "0.00000",QtdeTotal: "10.00000",Status: "OK",Motivo: ""}}

2 9
0 645

Hey ISC Community!

For a small automation feature I would like to login to the IRIS shell non-interactively, skipping the whole username and password prompts, providing the credentials through other means. Something in the fashion of "iris session <instance-name> --user myuser --pass mypass" would be great, but the session tool itself doesn't seem to be capable of doing this.

3 6
0 645

We are seeing ERROR #5002: Cache error: <MAXSTRING>zSaveData+14 ^EnsLib.HL7.Segment.1 come up on a Routing rule when we are trying to Encoded PDF's through a DTL. In the DTL we are copying source to target. Is there a limitation on trying to copy source to target?

At the bottom of the DTL you are see that we commented out converting the Encoded PDF to a Stream, is it recommended that we always use %Stream anytime we are dealing with PDF's?

Thanks

0 4
0 642

Hi,

I wonder why IRIS seems to have its on way to deal with order or operations such as the example in the title. This affects regular arithmetic operations but of course conditions in various statements.

Even after years of COS development, I still get caught by these tiny frustrating details and it is absolutely annoying when you are writing APIs that some some maths.

Here is an example:

4 13
0 639

I have a vendor that is sending an HL7 message. But when I asked for more detail about their mapping tables, they told me they typically don't supply that but supply an API for customers to call so they don't have to define tables and it is more dynamic.

So with that being said I am creating my first REST operation. I understand the gist of how a REST operation works in working with other types out Non HL7 Operations (SOAP, SQL) before. You send a request and get a response back, that part I understand.

0 14
2 637

Hello,

I am writing a POST API using IRIS. My POST API Endpoint invokes a Business Service -> Business Process -> Business Operation in an IRIS production .

I am trying to import the JSON payload into a JSON enabled class and work with the JSON class in my Business Process and invoke different Business operation(s) based on the data supplied. This works fine for simpler JSON schemas.

The POST API I am writing now needs to handle a complex schema. I.e. one of the Item on my JSON schema ("recipient") can be an array of "anyof" 5 different schemas.

e.g.

0 10
0 630

Hello,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to decode the Azure access token in IRIS. Has anyone ever tried this before? I need to decode the token to extract the "Scope" details in order to verify the scope to make sure client is permitted to do the request they have done.

If you could point me to any information, that'd be great.

Thank you.

Utsavi

0 7
0 600

Hello!

I call a Java-based web service from HC and get an error message back:

"ERROR # 6243: HTTP request to SOAP WebService returned response with unexpected CONTENT-TYPE: text / html; charset = utf-8."

The content (payload) that is sent from my HC-client is coded in iso-8859-1 but SOAP debug shows that Soap envelope to be sent with:

"Output from Web client with SOAP action = urn: submitFile
<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?> etc "

and I guess that's what is causing the error message?

0 5
0 598
Question
· Sep 29, 2021
Locking / unlocking

Hi.

What is the best/right way to unlock the object in ObjectScript after the lock was acquired by %OpenId class method? Setting the opened object to null (Set object="") doesn't release the lock.

Regards,

Matjaž

0 19
0 597

Does anyone know how to disable the auto-refresh in Healthshare, especially for Message viewer , Business process designer, DTL editor pages?

These pages in management portal refresh every 15min( i.e. as per the session time out setting) . I tried to set the following two configs to disable the auto refresh but both had no impact.

set ^EnsPortal("DisableInactivityTimeout","Portal") = 1
set ^%SYS("Portal","EnableAutoRefresh") = 1

Thank you for your help.

Mary

1 8
0 597

Hello All,

I am just wondering if there is any inbuilt function or utility available in IRIS to clean up "null" elements from JSON e.g. I want to remove "null" elements from payload below before I do any processing with it.

{

recipients: [

{ "name":"Utsavi", "email":"utsavi@gmail.com"},

{ "name":"Utsavi 1", "email":"utsavi1@gmail.com"},

null, null

],

content:[null, {"title":"Test.pdf", "data":"ygwehfbnwfbhew"} ]

}

Thanks & Regards,

0 10
0 583

Hi,

I'm trying to add a DR async member to a mirror but when I add this member I get this messages in the mirror monitor (on the DR member):

The message im talking about is the "missing Mirrored Databases report".

The only step I did was the " System Administration -> Configuration -> Mirror Settings -> Join as Async" an fill the blanks. Maybe Im skipping a step?

0 3
0 572
Question
· Sep 8, 2021
Arabic Language

Good Day

I have http response comes with strange characters "ليس لديه الØ", but it's normal when i test in postman. Is there any method to read arabic.

Regards

0 9
0 567

Apologies if this isn't the correct forum but here goes..

I'm accessing an Intersystems database from MS SQL Server using Intersystems ODBC driver and using OPENQUERY statement to read metadata of tables using

SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY([<linked server name>], 'SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS')

but I get an error message saying INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS cannot be found.

Intersystems SQL documentation does reference this table so is there some other way to access this table or is it maybe a permissions issue?

0 3
0 566