Question
· Jun 29, 2020
Get Property MaxLen

Set cdef = ##class(%Dictionary.ClassDefinition).%OpenId(table)
Set count = cdef.Properties.Count()
For i = 1:1:count {
Write cdef.Properties.GetAt(i).Name, " ", cdef.Properties.GetAt(i).Type, "", <MY QUESTION>,!
}

How can I do to get maxlen?

2 8
3 490
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,535 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jun 22, 2020
Stunnel setup?

Hi I'm trying to setup STUNNEL between my pc and the cache database on the server, I'm trying to define port 1972 on my pc with out any luck.

has anyone done this?

thanks

Paul

0 11
0 419
Article
· Jun 29, 2020 3m read
Terminal Multi-Line Option

The Command extension enables the execution of Multi-Line Commands from Terminal prompt.

Installation & Execution

Import %ZML.xml to Namespace %SYS

Optionally you may add this line to your %ZLANGC00.mac for a simplified use:

ZML do ^%zml quit  ; add multi line command in terminal

and
USER>zml

otherwise, just call it from the terminal command prompt

10 0
1 553

Hello,

I work on a dashboard. I understand basic html. I like to draw two boxes in different colors on the background. There will be multiple small boxes inside or over the boxes in the background. I defined the large boxes as <div> and the smaller boxes also as <div> inside the larger <div>. So far so good.

How can I draw lines with arrows between the smaller boxes?

0 9
0 333

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the new video, specially recorded by @Zhong.Li for the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest:

IntegratedML-Template Demo

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YxpMc3sODxk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
1 279

Using SOAP Web Services or REST API Resources, if you want to deliver strategic digital assets for your organization, SOA aproach is an excellent option. The InterSystems IRIS supports like a charm the SOA principles with Contract First technique to model services aligned with the business, and create the services from the service contracts (Open API or WSDL).

2 0
2 535

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube and learn more about IntegratedML feature:

IntegratedML: Predicting Readmissions

https://www.youtube.com/embed/aDo7PfmBnu8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 237

Now available on Open Exchange is a library of third party charts available to use within DeepSee/InterSystems IRIS BI dashboards. To start, simply download and install, select the new portlet as the widget type, then select the chart type that you desire. If you don't find the type of chart you are looking for, you can easily extend the portlet to implement your desired chart type. These new chart types can be used within existing dashboards or you can create new dashboards using them.

4 0
0 929

Hello Guys, can you help me with a issue? I think it is a beginning question, but here goes, how do I add a new business host to production programmatically? for example a new business service or business process.

I've been looking at the documentation for the classes Ens.Config.Production, Ens.Config.Item and Ens.Director and I haven't found any method to add, maybe the name is a little bit different.

The idea is to create a class that will "deploy" or "configurate" a new project components in a pre-existing production.

Best,
Fernando.

0 7
0 423

Get the latest releases and news from Learning Services with the June newsletter, hot off the presses! This month, read about:

• Easier copying and linking in InterSystems documentation
  • New videos and podcast episodes
  • Courses updated with InterSystems IRIS for Health info
  • A survey about your cloud usage

....and, as always, much more!

Read more and subscribe to get Learning Services news once a month in your inbox.

0 0
0 137
Question
· May 26, 2020
accented characters

How do you allow accented chracters to flow through the engine without erroring out? I read something about adding a "!" in MSH-18 to accept the default coding, but now it gives me an error about "No translation table found". Does InterSystems have anything out of the box to account for accented letters? Does this need to be coded?

1 6
0 490

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to join the next InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Using Java and .NETon June 16 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this installment of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talks, we put the spotlight on extending InterSystems IRIS with your own custom Java and .NET code. We will demo how to create a custom interoperability component with the new Productions Extensions (PEX) feature. Following that, we’ll demo how to call Java or .NET code from any ObjectScript code.

4 2
1 284

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the new coding talk on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

How to Generate Modules for InterSystems Package Manager (ZPM)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/so42Trye81k

3 2
0 218

Hi!

we are evaluating IRIS Data Platform as an OAuth2 Authorization Server with the use of the official Docker image. We currently struggle with the OAuth2 setup, as we are required to use https:// for the /oauth2/authorize and /oauth2/token endpoints, but the Docker container exposes only http:// in its default configuration. We have tried to find any hints in the docs but were not successful. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Klaus & Lukas

0 5
0 444

Hi all

Does anyone have an easy way of reading the cdata in the xml response returned buy a Webservice?

At the moment I have a XML class and then I use read.Correlate() to read through that XML bit.

However, depending on the message I have different things in the CData and I don't want to create a class for each one of these.

The API returns the cddata as KeyValueOfstringstring.

0 4
0 486

I've got a class that extends FTP.PassthroughService and utilizes the FTP.InboundAdapter. In Business Service, I have the FilePath set as /tmp and the subdirectory level = 1. How can I access the current file path (/tmp/subdir1) when there are files in /tmp/subdir1/test.txt for example? The ..Adapter.FilePath only returns the FilePath setting in the Business Service/Adapter but not the subdirectory level. Of note, it is a SFTP connection. I can access the %Net.SSH.SFTP from

0 1
0 308