InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,759 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Nov 28, 2021 3m read
Leveraging the Audit database

The InterSystems IRIS has a great audit system. It is responsible for auditing system events, but you can use it to audit your applications (great feature).

The audit system is based into event concept. The events can occur with IRIS or in an application. So, we have two type of events to the audit system:

1. System events: events occured into the InterSystems IRIS components (database, interoperability, analytics and core);

2 4
1 570

DTL Transformations and GetValueAt/SetValueAt calls on HL7 messages will truncate any fields longer than 32K. To avoid this, the methods GetFieldStreamRaw and StoreFieldStreamRaw must be used when dealing with fields that might be larger than 32K. OBX:5 is a frequent example. These methods have some subtleties and must be used carefully.

This can't be done by simply dragging from left to right in a DTL. It must be done with a code action. Also, the StoreFieldStreamRaw call must be the last edit made to the segment because the segment becomes immutable after that.

10 6
6 2.4K

We are seeing ERROR #5002: Cache error: <MAXSTRING>zSaveData+14 ^EnsLib.HL7.Segment.1 come up on a Routing rule when we are trying to Encoded PDF's through a DTL. In the DTL we are copying source to target. Is there a limitation on trying to copy source to target?

At the bottom of the DTL you are see that we commented out converting the Encoded PDF to a Stream, is it recommended that we always use %Stream anytime we are dealing with PDF's?

Thanks

0 4
0 637
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
Synchronization failed
I need help with resolving this issue of Synchronization failing.

13:55:46.338:HS.Director: Switching to namespace 'MYPORTAL' [Foundation]
13:55:46.450:Ens.Director: Production 'MYPORTALPKG.HSCOMMProduction' starting...
13:55:46.589:....HSCOMMProduction: Table synchronization state: Waiting
13:56:01.604:....HSCOMMProduction: Startup Error 0 =‰Synchronization failed*zOnStart+50^HS.Util.AbstractProduction.1
0 2
0 393
Question
· Dec 1, 2021
web development

Hello everybody

I'm in need of a lot of help from you.
I work in a company with all system cached script, using global.

I need to develop web applications accessing the cache database, and global.

Could you help me indicate the best language option to develop web applications, and easier to access cache, and if possible send me some examples of applications accessing globals.

I thank you all.

Hugs

0 4
0 364
Question
· Dec 3, 2021
Clean CACHETEMP

Hi

How to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT, without cache restart?

I have the procedure to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT in my scritp stop/start cache, but, in some cases, I need to clean this base without restart.

It's possible?

0 2
0 406
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
Server Connections

I'm upgrading my laptop, and installed HealthShare 2020.2. I wanted to import my server connections from my previous laptop, so I exported the Registry Keys (Windows 10) Under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\InterSystems\Cache\Servers from the old machine. I then imported them into new laptop, but I still don't get the list of connections in my HealthShare Remote System Access list from the HS Cube in my system tray.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I thought this was more portable.

0 1
0 330

Hi all,

I'm trying to output a XML file, mapped from a ORU_R01 2.3 HL7 message, with a file name based of fields in the source HL7 message in the following format,

source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).PIDgrp.PID:PatientIDInternalID(1).ID}_"-"_
source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).PIDgrp.PV1grp.PV1:VisitNumber.ID}_"-"_
source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).ORCgrp(1).OBR:ObservationDateTime.timeofanevent}

To give something like RXR0000000-000000123-20211125105415.xml as the output filename,

0 1
0 301
Question
· Nov 30, 2021
Healthshare Connect

Hi Guys,

Is there a community version of Healthshare Connect? I know there is for Iris proper but I can't seem to find the Healthshare Connect Community version.

Regards

Mike

1 3
0 221

Hi,

Is there way to set up an automated batch job in the Management Portal to execute an SQL query. Also, how can the related view be exported. I have executed the SQL queries and see the view and created files manually. I could not find any related documentation on the batch processes, but I thought batch or automated jobs could be set up via the Management Portal. Any information is appreciated...

Thanks

0 5
0 226

Hi All,

I have configured Business Operation with EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter and set properties.

In the BusinessOperation method I am trying to create %Net.HttpRequest

Set httpRequest= ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()

to post REST Service.

I am able to access HTTPServer ,URL details form Adapter using below code

Set httpRequest.Server = ..Adapter.HTTPServer
Set httpRequest.Location = ..Adapter.URL

How to read SSLConfiguration from Adapter properties?

2 3
0 231

Hey Developers,

Learn about the use and design of the InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service and the InterSystems FHIR Server, and what to expect next:

FHIR in the Cloud: Understanding New InterSystems FHIR Server

https://www.youtube.com/embed/f48_wrSvBpA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 202

kindly assist with this error, mobile app keeps loading after converting it using Cordova compiler from workbench but the web app is running well.

error message shows this when I check api link on postman:

{

"errors": [

{

"code": 5002,

"domain": "%ObjectErrors",

"error": "ERROR #5002: ObjectScript error: <INVALID OREF>zSetSessionLanguage+7^HSPortal.API.Public.1",

"id": "ObjectScriptError",

"params": [

0 2
0 208

Created by Daniel Kutac, Sales Engineer, InterSystems

Warning: if you get confused by URLs used: the original series used screens from machine called dk-gs2016. The new screenshots are taken from a different machine. You can safely treat url WIN-U9J96QBJSAG as if it was dk-gs2016.

Part 2. Authorization server, OpenID Connect server

9 12
3 5.1K
Question
· Nov 30, 2021
IRIS ODBC connection issue

We are migrating servers

Trying to create IRIS ODBC connection in new window 10 machine, but getting an error "TCP connect() timed out."

In old server windows server 2012 - IRIS ODBC connection was already existed, working fine. if I create new/test with IRIS connection is fine.

Only issue in new server (windows 10), I am not sure why I am getting error. Can any one help.

I added Firewall outbound port, still it is not working.

0 1
0 340
Question
· Apr 4, 2019
ODBC Drivers

Hi All,

I would like to download odbc drivers for Cache database to be able to install it on our SQL server.

I am trying to create a linked server to Cache database.

I couldn't find a link for the drivers, there was one post with FTP reference to download but it doesn't seem to work.

I will be grateful for any help.

Thank you

Sap.

0 8
0 17.3K