In VSCode using the InterSystems extensions, I now have an almost working environment where routines can be created or modified on disk and these are pushed to the developer's IRIS instance.

One issue I'm finding whilst testing is that if I rename or delete a routine from disk, the change isn't pushed to IRIS and I can't work out how to make this happen.

1 0
0 81

The 2023.1.3 extended maintenance releases of InterSystems IRIS, InterSystems IRIS for Health, and HealthShare Health Connect is now available. It provides bug fixes for any of the previous 2023.1.x releases.

You can find the detailed change lists / upgrade checklists on these pages:

1 0
0 104
Article
· Jun 30, 2020 3m read
Replicating Audit Log Near Real Time
Many organisations implement centralised log management systems to separate and centralise the log data in order to e.g. automate threat detection (and response) and to comply with regulatory requirements. The primary systems of interest are the various user facing applications, but increasingly also other kinds of systems including integration platforms.
1 2
2 362

Hi,

Our application needs to create system users from a request form.

To use Security classes, it is necessary to have rights to use the %SYS namespace, which is not the case for users who validate requests.

It is not desirable for these users to have this role permanently, so I proceeded as follows:

I created a facade class for the Security.Users, Security.Roles, Security.Resources classes which allows me to log in with an authorized user on the NS %SYS

Here is an example method:

1 7
0 192

I need to verify that certain .m files have been compiled and inserted into the VA mumps database. I need to do it on a schedule and thus I want to automate it. Because of the automation I'd prefer not to use the IRIS web app. So if there were a similar CLI version that would be great. I see there is something called /usr/bin/iris but this seems to be a maintenance tool, not a IRIS.DAT querying tool. I'd love to be wrong about that.

Please forgive my lack of proper nomenclature, clearly I'm a n00b.

1 6
0 179

Hi all,

The last time I used CSP was back in 2008, so I am very rusty on it.
This question might have been asked many times, and the answer probably is that it is a matter of preference.

Are there scenarios to which CSP pages is easier/better to use than classes extending from %CSP.Page?
I want to build a little thing and don't want to start at the wrong end.
Doing an API-based, heavy client-side framework is not a requirement, and I would prefer not to do it that way.

Some of the criteria

1 4
0 257

Hello,

I have been facing a problem for several months, I have several flows that work in SFTP with the iris class EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughService

The problem is that from time to time I get an error message that says:

"A connection could not be established because the target computer expressly refused it"

I had the case for a server at our house and we solved the problem by extending the call interval parameter to 60 seconds,

1 3
0 158

in Management Portal on Freespace screen there are links to compact and truncate a database.

Can these tasks be done programmatically? I have looked through documentation and dont see anything but I hope I just missed it.

Thanks,

David

1 6
1 273

Hello Community!

Take advantage of watching the new video to discover the innovative solution which strengthens communication between community medicine and hospital practitioners for better patient care in the context of semi-emergency and contributes to the relief of emergency services in the region of Mayenne in France.

📺 MayVilleHop, the new City Hospital coordination platform

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MjlaarmRx98
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 50

I'm testing git-source-control and I have problem with a CSP application.

I was able to configure in settings a CSP application that use the path /csp/myapp, that worked.

I have another application /slg and I'm unable to add it to Git.
I created the mapping as "/CSP/" - "/slg" - "csp/slg/", then in Studio when I right click on the CSP folder in the Namespace Work Area, select Git -> Add:

1 2
0 145

Hey Community,

Click play and immerse yourself in our fresh video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Capturing High-Volume High-Frequency Clinical Data to Leverage in HealthShare Unified Care Record @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XIInGPGT5Y8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 95

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how UC Davis Health uses InterSystems API Manager to satisfy business-partner demand for access to both custom and FHIR APIs:

How UC Davis Health Uses InterSystems API Manager @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PJyIWOvntso

1 0
1 134

I just realized that operating system command execution does not work on Windows console if the IRIS service is started using a different user than Local System account (the default).

I always change the user configured in the IRIS service and I believe this is a standard good practice, particularly in "real" environments (be it production, stage, test or development) that are part of Windows Active Directory Domain.

1 1
0 124
Article
· Dec 23, 2023 1m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #37

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

1 0
0 101

Hi I want to utilise the file adaptor to pick up some PDF documents however I must not delete the source files from the server. I can see that there is a setting in the FTP adaptor to not delete from server but not in the file adaptor. Is there an easy way to do this or do I just need to create a custom adaptor that copies the files to a working location and records in a tracking global when I have done this so that I don't process the same file twice?

1 5
0 285

Hi Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Projecting Your Globals to SQL @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jzT85B_Yw-c

1 0
0 308

Hi,

We recently updated Ensemble, on our Unix DEV server , from version 2013.x to 2015.2.3 (Build 855U) and when we test our SSL/TLS configuration we get the following error:

ERROR #729: Certificate /qmd/ens_chldev_1/mgr/SILCert/SILCSSSJR-CER.cer is not valid for TLS Web client authentication .

The certificate was working fine before the update in DEV and it is working fine in our PROD Unix server with Ensemble 2012.x. Any ideas why we are getting this error?

1 5
0 1.9K