I need to know if given package exists or not.

Currently found two solution - one doesn't work, another works but I don't like it.

Solution 1.

I started, of course, with %Dictionary package - it has PackageDefinition class after all.

However, %ExistsId returned 0 on packages that clearly do exist, so I went to %LoadData, it uses this macro to determine if the package exist:

0 10
0 347

A quick question regarding to SQL Query Plan:
Why these two requests have different plans, in particularly, why second request needs temp file? To me, temp file is a bad thing which should be avoided, right?

1. select * from Test.Log where cdate = 1
  2. select * from Test.Log where cdate > 1

Plan for 1:

Read index map Test.Log.cdateIndex, using the given %SQLUPPER(cdate), and looping on ID.
For each row:
Read master map Test.Log.IDKEY, using the given idkey value.
Output the row.

Plan for 2:

0 4
0 225
Question
· Feb 6, 2020
Opening Files Within A BPL

I have two files that I ultimately need to combine. The first file contains data from a PO. The second file contains tracking information. What I thought about doing was create a BS that grabs the first file, loads it into a record map and transfers it to a BPL. Then, the BPL would open the second file where I would write code to load the file into a second record map and then insert the tracking information to the correct places in the first file based on PO line items.

0 3
1 261

I've recently encountered a HS Caché that won't start informing that Collation 30 is not available, but I have not found an easy way of knowing what collation is 30.

I've found that the following command returns the ones from the current locale, but not from all locales:

Set Rset = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%Library.Collate:CollationList")

d Rset.Execute()

While (Rset.Next()) {zw Rset.Number_": "_Rset.Name}

Thank you

0 2
1 259

First,

Forgive me if this is a rather low-level question - I am a physician informaticist who is learning cache/mumps for the first time. I am sure this probably relates to some setting but I can't find a similar issue anywhere.

When I create a list, and then try and return that list - I get a bunch of symbols back along with my results, or sometimes I just get symbols.

I pasted a screenshot below. Thank is advance for the help!

Anthony

0 6
0 241

Dear All,

I'm looping through a list with characters (Parenthesis, square brackets etc) and I wish to remove these from the list.

The for loop and IF logic are effectively removing these items from a list.

However the variable I use for the maximum number of loops carries on beyond the number of items of the list after removal.

In the output value for these I get the integer of the for loop instead of a null for the empty list fields.

I can see in the documentation that the end variable is not editable once the loop is started.

0 12
0 654

Hello; we are scanning 835 files, and need to validate segment types (such as ISA, ST, IEA, etc.) before we give the file the "OK". I see segment types in the management portal under Ensemble / Interoperate / ASC X12 / ASC X12 Schema Structures. Are these segment types stored in an IS table anywhere?

Aside from EnsLib_EDI_X12.Document, are there any other tables that describe, or support, document segment types?

Thanks,

Laura

0 2
0 229

I'm looking for a means to dynamically specify and/or limit the data from the source that goes into a cube at build time.

I have a single data class that defines my source, and as the data within this table/collection grows/changes over time, I would like to be able to control which records actually make it into the indexed cube, but I'm having a hard time (short of defining a stored procedure to use instead of the extent query) for populating my cube indexes.

0 2
0 150
Question
· May 21, 2020
PDF to Dicom

I have an upcoming project where we are being asked to take a PDF result and send it to a PACS system as a DICOM encapsulated PDF. I am wondering if anyone has done this and if so can you share your experience?

Thanks,

0 1
0 441

Hello,

I work on deploying IRIS inside Docker container. I really like %Installer class can automate many steps. I want to establish an ECP connection to a mirror database and then define a remote database on the application server. I have already seen we can create local database and namespace in %Installer. What code is needed to establish ECP connection?

0 6
0 548

A client stated to me that they are trying to eliminate SMTP servers from their network and want all email to be sent through their Microsoft Exchange Server. Admittedly I am not very knowledgable of the workings of Exchange Server.

Are there customers sending email notifications through Exchange Server? How is this accomplished? Does Exchange Server act as a SMTP server allowing use of the Email adapter or is there some other mechanism that must be used to communicate with a Microsoft Exchange Server?

0 2
0 520

Hello,

We would need to iterate all over the OBXs list and get their OBX3 CE1 to determine if it is the lab result we need to send to the output system.

We wonder how could we achieve this in a foreach component inside a Bussiness Process.

We think we would need to use a foreach because of it is needed to generate a message, for each one of the OBX which have the OBX3 CE1 that the output systems uses for the lab results.

0 1
0 515

I know that 1-1 relationships are not officialy supported by intersystems cache/iris so I want to know the best way to store data with this kind of data model.

Currently I have two classes that where implemented some time ago:

Table A with a relationship type one on table B

Table B with a relationship type one on table A

To compile I have a double compile with qualifyer U.

What is the best way to implement a data model with 1-1 relationships?

Thank you

0 6
0 516

Hi, we are in the process of looking to refresh our ensemble/cache environments. Currently we are using windows iis web servers with aix database servers, has any one compared cache running under windows,linux or aix ?

0 5
0 398
Question
· Mar 8, 2016
Multiple Namespaces vs One

We are beginning a project to switch over to a differnt EMR for our inpatient system, and we are wondering if others out here have worked on a similar project and how did you handle your Ensemble environment?

Currently, we use one namespace for all of our HL7 interfaces. Has anyone used a separate namespace for a project to keep the build separate until go-live? What were the pros/cons for you using a different namespace? Or did you use one and what issues did you have because of it?

0 2
0 396

One aspect of source code management is how to deal with the almost inevitable need to upgrade your Caché or Ensemble platform to a newer InterSystems release.

It's long been my experience that InterSystems does a very good job of maintaining backward compatibility. Code that works correctly on, say, 2012.1 is very likely to work correctly on, say, 2015.2 without any modification.

0 10
0 522
Question
· Jul 16, 2020
Ensemble namespace permission

Hi,

I am attempting to set up a security role for our support team so they can have read access to the production and messages.

I have given the role RW rights on the resource associated with the database. However, when I log into Management Portal and select "Ensemble", the "Available Ensemble namespaces" list is empty.

What permissions do i need to set to be able to navigate to the production?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Edit:

0 8
0 741