Question
· May 14, 2021
SSLConfig with ECC

Hello everyone,
I can choose between RSA and DSA. ECC seems to be unsupported.
Is there any workarounds without using external binary like curl?

Best regards
RY

0 5
0 346
Question
· May 14, 2021
Luhn Mod N in Cache?

Hi all

I'm trying to recreate this method below in Cache/IRIS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhn_mod_N_algorithm ISO-7812-1 (LUHN-10)

I've been following the javascript example. It seems simple in theory but i'm struggling with which cache methods to pick.

$LENGTH, $System.SQL.FLOOR() - seem ok

$EXTRACT - I think for .charAt (though may need to correct base)

$FIND - for .indexOf

Any suggestion which would be the best ones for the job?

0 5
0 212

Hello,

I created a custom business operation to copy PDF files in Intersystems Healthshare. To copy the files I used:

$ZF(-100, "", "cp", "-f", tSource, tTarget)

tSource contains the source file e.g. "/opt/var/data/dir/1821008687135422926_5849146876.pdf".

tTargetSource contains the target file "/opt/targetdir/Müller_Jörg_1821008687.pdf".

Copying files without german Umlaute works fine (e.g Smith_Robert_1821081542.pdf), but when the string contains special characters like "ä", "ö", "ü" or even "ß" copying is not successful.

0 3
0 349

Hello there developers,

As I started to install the IRIS for community editing I came across this interface. (Image attached below)

Is there a major difference in these 2 types of installations and is there a place where I can refer with regard to this in detail please?

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

0 2
0 333
Question
· Oct 16, 2020
What is CSPSystem?

Hello Community,

On the installation process of the IRIS Community Edition I came across an interface as below (image attached.)

I would like to know what it means, what is the use of it, what it is and where can i know more on this?

I tried the documentation page but was not successful in finding anything regarding it.

I would like to know more on it please.

Hoping to hear soon.

Regards.

2 4
0 515

We use the Category drop-down for other IT analysts to quickly see interfaces related to their application/group. This drop0down fails to work (IDs get out of sync with Config Item IDs) if the Production is compiled. There is no fix available (development was started, but stopped in favor of other items).

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any custom work-arounds?

Example:

0 3
0 112
Question
· May 12, 2021
$preprocess failure

There is an undocumented command, $preprocess, that can be called as below. In this case it takes the class name and converts its code into a text array. That includes comments as well. Two questions about it if you know:

0 8
0 220

Awhile back the Developer community helped me with a situation I was having... How to loop through a Repeating Segment and Single Filed, example OBX().5, within a Business Process Rule and compare it against a Data Lookup table.

Well now I need to take it a step further. I need a way to loop through OBR() segment, and loop through OBR().4() and the subfield 4.1 and compare it to a Data Lookup table.

So I thought I could copy my existing function code and add another level to it, but its not returning what I would expect.

0 2
0 359
Question
· May 13, 2021
Incoming http messages setup

I need some help. I have a requirement where HL7 messages will be sent through http. I am trying to read through the documentation & want some guidance.

The client is asking for a URL. So should I simply send the Ensemble url to them? Does the message structure change? How does Ensemble handle incoming http messages? Do I just create a http business service and it should come across fine?

Has anyone done a project with http? Would love some information on how it worked for you

0 1
0 241

Hi-

I have a REST client that calls a REST service and as a response gets a stream containing a JSON structure. The service is placing some weird non-printable characters into some places in the JSON document that is throwing off parsing of a down-stream XML document.

What I would like to do is just remove the non-printable characters from the response stream that comes back from my call to the REST service.

Does anyone have a handy utility or method for removing all non-printable characters from a character stream?

0 10
0 2.2K
Question
· May 12, 2021
Cache sql query

Hi ,

I am trying to retrieve the contact type column data of a patient based on the recent date as shown below.

for instance

contacttype Datefrom

contact 1. 24/03/2020

contact 2. 20/05/2021

i need to retrieve the second contact2 based on the recent date.

i tried like below but not working .

Case max(datefrom) >0 then contacttype

End as contacttype

Can anyone please tell me why this is not working.Any other options?

Thanks

jude

0 3
0 263

Hi Team,

A month ago, we purchased the cache license for a 10user limitation. We are a 6developers and using 3different development (internal)servers for this same license. All Developers aren't login at the same time. We have a limitation for login 2developers at a time in a server. But sometimes, we are facing a <LICENSE LIMIT EXCEEDED> issue. We don't know why we are facing this one. So anyone please guide me, why we are getting this type of issue. I have attached the errored screenshot.

0 2
0 729

Hello,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to decode the Azure access token in IRIS. Has anyone ever tried this before? I need to decode the token to extract the "Scope" details in order to verify the scope to make sure client is permitted to do the request they have done.

If you could point me to any information, that'd be great.

Thank you.

Utsavi

0 7
0 602

I need to show the absence of data, so I have to join the list of predefined values with a result of a select statement.
However, it seems like Table Value Constructors in JOIN are either not supported, or I do not understand the syntax.
Basically, I am going for something like this:

Select v.valueId, m.name 
 From (values (1), (2), (3), (4), (5)) v(valueId)
     left Join otherTable m
        on m.id = v.valueId

Is it supported in Cache SQL or not?

0 6
0 171

I'm just starting off with ZPM and noticed that examples of library-type packages and full applications abound, but I have not unearthed any that demonstrate packaging an interop production. It doesn't seem like it would be too big of a jump from a full application to an interop production, but that is likely ignorance speaking.

So, does anybody know if this is possible/advisable -- or if I am just way off on the intent of ZPM?

Thanks!

1 3
0 192

Hi! I have a promblem with ##class(%File).Exists -method and scandinavian characters.

Ensemble: Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 309_5U)

I have a business service (EnsLib.EDI.XML.Service.FileService (charset=binary)) which reads XML-files from the server and transmits those to the business process. BP request class is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document. In BP I have code block

0 2
0 227

I am updating the PV1 segment with values from the database but when I get two values back I dont know how to separate them with a tilde and insert. Any advice for me on that?

so if I get two values returned

my PV1.7 segment should be :

My current code is as below: It works fine for one value, but when there are more than 2 values returned I need to find a way to include it

0 5
0 260

Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 223