Hi all - I'm running a Zen page that inherits from %Zen.Component.page, and I'd like to step through code and debug it. Is this possible, and how?

I've tried to attach to a process that I think is mine (it has my internal IP address) but is using "Unknown User". Any ideas on where to start debugging the page -- this page calls lots of other pages. I'd thought I'd start at the home page.

Perhaps I need to navigate to my page that I want to debug, and attach at that point.

Any info on the debugger in this atypical use is appreciated.

0 10
0 896
Question
· Jun 2, 2016
Filtering a Filter

What would be the easiest or best way to filter the options presented by a filter control?

For example, suppose that I create a query using HoleFoods that uses a named filter to filter the product categories according to some criteria. When I display the query on the dashboard, I would like to provide a filter control that will allow users to further constrain the product categories. However, a simple filter control will display all the product categories available in the cube many of which are irrelevant to the current query.

Thanks for your help!

0 3
0 358

I have a homeTemplate and ExamesTemplate page. When I'm in ExamesTemplate and make a resfresh (F5 browser), the page back to the HomeTemplate. I need the page ExamesTemplate not return HomeTemplate.

I'm using ZenMojo with Bootstrap

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

0 4
0 444

Hi,

I am working on a DataGrid based upon ZenTest.Datagrid.cls

I want to save data after changes on a row.

The existing samples do not explain how to save changes on data in a grid.

I have tried something like zen(‘json’).save

Does anybody has some sample code?

0 4
0 945
Question
· Jun 1, 2016
Activating an index

I have a production system that has a large dataset of about 2 million rows. I need to create an index on a property but don't want it available to queries until the index is fully populated. Is there a way I can create the indexed, fire off the build, then "activate" the index so queries can use it.

0 3
0 411
Question
· May 18, 2016
Ensemble HTTP OnProcessInput

I am just trying to make a quick hand off HTTP production. I have the class built and compiled onto the server and the production is running as a service. When the production is called (by an inbound job) I can see that the HTTP.InboundAdapter is being used successfully and the stack continues all the up to ProcessInput where OnProcessInput is called in Ens.BusinessService.

0 15
0 1.4K

Hi ,

In HSBUS we have out of box operation HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Operations to route CCD's from HSBUS to Edge gateway.

Earlier it was working fine, but for maintenance we have to rest the DEV environment, Now its throwing below error. I have verified all registry configuration and the CCD feed is also same, nothing is changed except reset. Can someone help me, where to look for this problem or what I am missing here.

0 4
0 1.3K

We are receiving XML documents and storing them. When we click to go into the clinician portal and again to view a patient, we can see the documents but none of the data is mapped to their respective buckets, i.e. allergies or medications.

I am thinking that I need to build an XSLT parser and change the format to SDA3, is this an appropriate approach? Or would using the Data Transformation (Ensemble -> Build -> Data Transformation) be a better idea? Lastly, if the XSLT idea is preferred, where would I call it within the stack?

0 1
0 406

Hello there Intersystems Developer Community,

This year while at the Global Summit, I came to learn of a component that Stephen Morrison of Intersystems had written that was capable of infusing SVG content into a PDF document. Apparently Stephen was approached about this and was amenable to sharing the code with us as we have recently encountered a similar need. I'm hoping this post will lead to the sharing of this utility code, so that we can determine if it will indeed suit our need.

0 2
0 416
Article
· May 27, 2016 1m read
2016.3 Field Test Kit 2016.3.0.628.0

Steve Glassman is on vacation today so in his place I wanted to announce the availability of a new kit for the 2016.3 Field Test. The kit details are: 2016.3.0.628.0

Most of the changes are related to DeepSee, DocDB data models and dynamic objects. You can find a complete listing here:

https://wrc.intersystems.com/wrc/WRC.StreamServer.cls?FILE=/wrc/FieldTes...

Bill McCormick

Director of Product Management

0 0
0 310

Hello, I'm new to Ensemble, and my first task is to become familiar with the Production and create a basic outline of it for the users to view (which servers, where are the input files, where are the output files, how many records...). What are the Production tables? I'd like to start there.

Thanks,

Laura

0 10
0 507
Question
· May 25, 2016
Runtime Expressions in XML

Hi.

I'm facing a problem when I try to use the Runtime Expression below inside the XData Contents:

<html>#($$$Text("Testing!"))#</html>

It compiles correctly, but when I open the page on the browser I get the message "Expression Error" instead of "Testing!".

How could I use the $$$Text macro with Runtime Expressions? Is there a way to make this?

0 5
0 383

NewBie's Corner Session: 5 Operator Precedence

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out the commands.

Order Precedence means the order in which mathematical operators are executed. In a Mathematical expression, you may have Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction, and Division. Which of these are executed first, second, third, etc.?

The basic Operator Precedence of mathematics is:

0 0
0 334

Has anyone tried to extract a Microsoft SQL Image Column into a JPG file using Ensemble? We currently have a Microsoft SQL Integration Services job that exports a SQL Image column into a JPG and then resizes it. I would like to get this job off of Microsoft so the rest of our team can support it and wondered if we could do it in Cache Object Script using Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 309
Question
· Apr 28, 2016
Cache Installation Issue

Hi,

Our Cache server(version 5.0.15) has recently crashed. We are in the process of recovery. We had replaced the server's hard disk and trying to install the cache(5.0.15) But getting the following error. Any body show some light on the issue.

CctrlInstallStartCP( CACHE ) failed! Return value: 1
CctrlGetLastError() returned:

0 2
0 1K

Hi!

I am trying to create a %Installer script and I noticed from our documentation that %Installer's <CSPAuthentication> will only accept:

<CSPApplication>
Optional; within <Namespace>. Defines one or more CSP applications; the supported authentication flags are 4 (Kerberos), 32 (Password), and 64 (Unauthenticated).

Is "Delegated" authentication supported? What is it's code?

Kind regards,

Amir Samary

0 2
0 390

NewBie's Corner Session 4 The Plus Sign and Concatenation Operators

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out the commands.

Plus Sign (+) operator

Typically, the Plus sign (+) adds two numbers together. This is true in COS (Caché ObjectScript), but COS uses it in other ways as well.

Set the variable X to a value of +12

0 0
0 397

Hi everyone!

I am trying to choose the best collation for a new application that will be running on a spanish locale (Chile).

I can see there are database collations for Spanish1, Spanish2, Spanish4 and Spanish5. What is the difference between them? I can't find anything on our documentation. Should I simply choose the latest (Spanish5)?

Kind regards,

Amir Samary

0 1
0 386

Hi -

Let's say I want to override the HTML that is generated by provided ZEN Mojo Helper Plugins I use the onloadHandler method of my document page, retrieving elements, and modifying them using jQuery syntax.

For example, I'm using bootstrap, and, I want the <button> element automatically generated with the use of the $navbar layout object, to collapse/expand a different <DIV> on my page, to the default one it produces.

Is this the correct spot and approach to use ?

thanks

Steve

0 2
0 236

Good morning, I am using a tableNavigatorBar on a tablepane. I want to execute the onselectrow method of the tablepane each time the tableNavigatorBar is used to proceed to a tablepane record. Has anyone connected these two component in this way before? Thank you for any hints, input and/or comments.

0 4
0 303