You may have missed the news that support for older version of Internet Explorer ends next week Tuesday, January 12th. The original blog post from Microsoft can be found here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/End-of-IE-support

A patch will go live next week Tuesday, that will nag users of older IE versions to upgrade to a recent version. The patch is identified as KB3123303. You can find more information about this patch here:

2 0
0 156

Hi,

In an Ensemble message bus that has a Business Service which extends EnsLib.SOAP.Service, I have the option to support SOAP Sessions by setting the parameter SOAPSESSION=1.

The comments says this also effects license consumption.

In what way is license consumption effected ?

note this is version 2015.1, Ensemble Elite (without Web-AddOn).

thanks -

Steve

0 7
0 820

It might be useful to have a alternate view mode that lists one line per conversation with the title, the original date, the # of comments, the date of the last comment and maybe the tags. Maybe if you hover over the topic it opens it up so you can see the text.

Currently I can see about 4 conversations and then I need to press View All to see more. Since these are sorted by date entered, not date last updated, the top 4 aren't necessarily the only ones that might be of interest.

2 3
0 265

We have top stories on the right side of the main page.

How CP understands what to put there?

Are there most viewed posts?

Or most commented?

0 0
0 132

I want to be able to follow, through notifications, posts to the Caché and SQL topics.

Ideally, you could simply hit a "add to my subscriptions" link from the topic page. But even the subscriptions tab of my user account does not appear to be aware of these topics, instead presenting oddly general categories like "Posts".

1 5
0 191

Currently descriptions of community are truncated based on character count (seems like 88), truncating even by word.

That looks not good (see attached image).

There could be character limit in community description field, or we can truncate by word, not by character.

1 2
0 211

Is there a way to select distinct keys from an field that has a collection index? I have a field defined as follows: Property data As %Library.String(COLLATION = "EXACT", MAXLEN = "", TRUNCATE = 0); Index data On data(KEYS) [ Type = bitmap ]; And I define a build value array method that parses my data outputs an array in the format array(KEYS)=VALUES. This is very useful because I can query my data using criteria such as WHERE FOR SOME %ELEMENT(data) (%KEY='param') My question is whether there is some way to select distinct key values, e.g.

0 1
0 478

Hi All,

I am trying to disable a button on a JQM application.

I started the button as disabled according to this code: {type:'$button',caption: Button',key:'button',disabled:true}

However, I would like to enable or disable the button via JavaScript code . I have tried the following, but it don´t have the same behavior and style as the code above.

var view = zen('mainView');
view.disableItem('button',true,0);

0 2
0 323

Hi!
I am working on a project and I am facing a weird problem. I have created an MDX using Analyzer. This MDX executes very fast. I am trying to automate its execution with %DeepSee.ResultSet and the query never returns:

Set tSC = oMDX.%PrepareMDX(tMDX)
Quit:$System.Status.IsError(tSC)

Set tSC = oMDX.%Execute()
Quit:$System.Status.IsError(tSC)

What could be causing %Execute() to take so long to run while Analyzer is responding fast?

0 2
0 326

When you are in a group looking at the postings

- search for a keyword that gets no results

- clear the search box to get back to the full list

- notice the "Create a New Post" button is gone from the upper-right

MacOS \ Chrome

1 0
0 93

A client stated to me that they are trying to eliminate SMTP servers from their network and want all email to be sent through their Microsoft Exchange Server. Admittedly I am not very knowledgable of the workings of Exchange Server.

Are there customers sending email notifications through Exchange Server? How is this accomplished? Does Exchange Server act as a SMTP server allowing use of the Email adapter or is there some other mechanism that must be used to communicate with a Microsoft Exchange Server?

0 2
0 520

Someone sent me a friend request, I clicked on the link in the email and was presented with a screen that said 'access denied' which was very unfriendly and unhelpful. Of course it was because I was not logged in but rather than 'access denied' why not redirect to the login page so I can login and so accept the friend request?

3 0
0 202

If people are going to use the web interface, they need to be able to quickly find new content or material they are looking for.

Right now it appears as though the only sort is based on the last comment. But if there are threads that a user is not interested in, you have to sift through those again and again lookinf for new threads.

Please make it easier to filter and sort a forum so that information is easier for people to browse.

2 0
0 150
Announcement
· Dec 10, 2015
Welcome to the DeepSee Group

Welcome to the DeepSee Group.

The Developer Communty has a lot of DeepSee content including all the DeepSee documentation and over 50 videos.

Please use the Developer Community to asks questions, share your experience, and learn more about DeepSee.

I look forward to your participaton in the DeepSee Group of the InterSystems Developer Community.

Joe Gallant

Senior Product Manager

1 0
0 230
Article
· Dec 2, 2015
Formatting the post

There is any mean to use different fonts? For example "Courier New" for code text, or different colors? To work only with HTML is too hard

1 1
0 153

I tried to rate a post (clicking on the 5th star) and it didn't seem to have any impact (there is no visual feedback and when I move the mouse away the stars are all still unlit). I am trying in Chrome - is this a general issue or just something that is not working for me?

5 2
0 184

It will be good if outside links in posts can open in new browser window, so you don't leave community page when you click on link. My second comment is if user doesn't upload his profile picture maybe you should use some default picture. Currently it looks like broken picture link.

1 2
0 185

Hello-

I am working on an Ensemble demonstration that involves workflow. Over the course of testing I have cleared out the Ensemble message store several times. This has left several workflow tasks that no longer can be assigned, accepted or rejected.

How do I clear the Workflow Tasklist which is found by going to Ensemble -> Manage -> Workflow -> Workflow Tasks in the Ensemble Management Portal?

Thanks in advance

Ken

0 1
0 213