InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,853 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Feb 28, 2023 2m read
DataPipe: a data ingestion framework

Hi all!

I'm sharing a tool for data ingestion that we have used in some projects.

DataPipe is an interoperability framework for data ingestion in InterSystems IRIS in a flexible way. It allows you to receive data from external sources, normalize and validate the information and finally perform whatever operation you need with your data.

5 0
1 460

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Understanding your InterSystems Login Account & Where to Use It @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/__47xt1RH3E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 3
0 233
Question
· Feb 26, 2023
Sql Dump

Hello,

Could someone help me with a solution, for example "dump" to IRIS.DAT, I mention that it is difficult to manipulate a file of ~ 200 GB. I would be interested in generating an IRIS.DAT file containing the "schema" without any information.

Thanks !

1 2
0 221

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Real-World CI/CD: Keep Calm & Build On @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EcaJETVJ6eg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 318

At least three different ways to process errors (status codes, exceptions, SQLCODE etc is given in ObjectScript. Most systems have status, but for a range of reasons exceptions are more convenient to manage. You spend some time translating between the various techniques dealing with legacy code. For reference, I use several of these excerpts. It is hoped that they will also support others.

4 2
2 1.9K

We are trying to script a High Availability Shutdown/Start script in case we need to fail over to one of our other servers we can be back up within mins. Is there a way to configure the startup procedure to Automatically Stop/Start the JDBC server when shutting down or starting up cache? is there an auto setting we can change?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 10
0 715
Question
· Feb 24, 2023
TCPOutboundAdapter Issue
22:07:52.821:Ens.Director: ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <CLASS DOES NOT EXIST>zgetProductionItems+45^Ens.Director.1 *EnsLib.HL7.Adapter.TCPOutboundAdapter -- logged as '-' number - @' Set tRunAsJob=pDefinition(tConfigName,"RunAsJob"), pDefinition(tConfigName,"RunAsJob")=$S('
22:07:52.823:Ens.Director: ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <CLASS DOES NOT EXIST>zgetProductionItems+45^Ens.Director.1 *EnsLib.HL7.Adapter.TCPOutboundAdapter -- logged as '-' number - @' Set tRunAsJob=pDefinition(tConfigName,"RunAsJob"), pDefinition(tConfigName,"RunAsJob")=$S('
0 3
0 180

Hi all,

I might be losing my mind or do not understand how ObjectScript does string comparisons, but the following does not look right to me.

Is it really possible that you can't compare non-numerical strings other than with an equals or not equals?

USER>w ("45" < "46")
USER>w ("45" > "46")
USER>w ("V45" < "V46")
USER>w ("V45" > "V46")
USER>w ("V45" <= "V46")
USER>w ("V45" >= "V46")

In Python:

0 4
0 265

Newbie here...

I am looking to use fhir to gather patients in our end point that have a certain diagnosis and or certain insurance.

Is this what fhir can be used for?

In the past I have done the normal SQL query/extract to CSV file. Looking to use fhir for this for future.

Thanks in advance for your time

Dean-O

0 1
1 347
Job
· Feb 23, 2023
Internship Available

Job description

We are looking for a software development intern. We are a small company, and this creates the opportunity for you to help grow the business, and your career with it.

Responsibilities

5 0
0 270