Ensemble 2015. Working on an a way to send NACK'd HL7 messages to a flat file for external review/troubleshooting. (Similar to the way BadMessageHandler deals with validation errors.)

I think I have the Alert piece down, but need assistance with the exact syntax to do an SQL query in the DTL (or a custom function) to pull the HL7 message Raw Content into the Alert, based on the SessionID.

(Also, anything special to write alerts to the File Operation?)

Thanks, Brian

0 3
0 840

Dear Colleagues,

Recently I am working on a Cache project should enable the customer, to update our Cache application independently from us. Our idea is a client (preferred .net) application that will copy all the necessary Cache stuff (classes, routines) into a cache database. For this, we are looking for the appropriate technology – in old times this would be a CacheDirect.

0 4
0 572
Question
· Sep 9, 2016
Stream Property

Hi ,

We upgraded the cache 5.02 to cache 16.
  we are using stream property in one class .(i.e.  Property notes As Stream;) but it not support in cache 16.
 how handle this problem?

Thanks,
sansa.

0 4
0 377
Question
· Sep 21, 2016
How to open ms-dos text files

Hi, There

How to use open text file. I have a one file. the file is original file from excels file. After later convert to CSV file.

some cells has include cr+lf control code. If i open and use from cache. reding time,Cache was wrong line feed point.

how do i edit my source code?

==============================================

s infile="c:\csvfile.csv"

o infile:"r"

1 u infile r line i $zeof<0 c infile q

f i=1:1:10 s wd(i)=$p(line,",",i)

g 1

==============================================

0 4
0 871

NewBie's Corner Session 29 Documentation on the Caché/MUMPS Global Structure

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

This post contains several links to very good documentation of the Caché Globals Structure.

Like I said, "Perhaps the most difficult concept in Caché/MUMPS is its Global Structure."

universalNoSQL.pdf - http://mgateway.com/docs/universalNoSQL.pdf

0 6
0 412
Question
· Sep 28, 2016
wsHttpBinding with Cache

Hi all,

This is a real long shot, but does anyone have experience integrating MS wsHttpBinding with a Cache application?

Link

I ask because my project had some initial design discussions for new web service communication and this specification was mentioned.

Thanks.

0 1
0 314

This tells me that there is no timezone offset on this table/field:

Select TOP 1 GETDATE() as Now, TimeCreated FROM ens.messageheader ORDER BY TimeCreated DESC;
Now TimeCreated
------------------- -------------------
2016-10-18 16:16:49 2016-10-18 16:16:31
0 13
0 793
Question
· Nov 1, 2016
File size.

Hi everybody,

My name is Sérgio Fernandes and I'm from Brazil.

I need to get the size of file that the user wants to upload in my application.

I'm getting it name with %request.GetMineData("fileName").FileName, but not found it at Ensemble documentation how would i get the size of file.

My version is Ensemble 2013.1.6.950.0 and I'm doing it at csp.

Thaks

0 3
0 745

I get this on some queries in some namespaces. For instance, this query:

SELECT TOP 10 SessionId, datediff(s,min(TimeCreated),max(TimeCreated)) as ResponseTime
FROM ens.messageheader
GROUP BY SessionId
ORDER BY ResponseTime DESC

It works fine in HSBUS but in HSREG it throws the error.

Server closed communication device

Does anyone know what would cause this? Would it log something more useful somewhere?

0 7
0 888
Question
· Dec 5, 2016
Defragmentation

All replies are appreciated. We have put our first client into our production cache database and we are looking at what kind of regular maintenance is needed. We were questioning whether we should defrag the database files using windows defrag program and whether we need to run the defrag for Globals regularly? Should we be doing these routinely , occasionally or not at all?

0 1
0 565

Hi, community!

Consider you need to exclude substring(s) from a string.

I did it with the following snippet:

/// excludes all the substrings from the string
ClassMethod ExcludeSubstring(substr,str as %String) As %String

{

while ($L(str,substr)>1) {

set str=$Piece(str,substr)_$Piece(str,substr,2,*)

}

quit str

}

So, for example:

0 2
0 413