Hello,

I need to run some clean up routine in the background so loss of my terminal session won't stop the process.

I found the JOB command in the documentation.
JOB | ObjectScript Reference | InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2022.1

When I try it, it doesn't seem to be doing much. I also expected this to become visible in the Background Tasks but that doesn't happen either.

Probably I am missing something.

1 5
1 296

During runtime I build an object which is essentially a wrapper over in-memory table:

col1 ... colN
val11 ... valN1
val12 ... valN2

I want to use this object as a part of INSERT or UPDATE queries, based on a value of some column (the main use case one of the columns is an ID value)

What's the best way to expose the object to SQL?

1 13
0 506

Hey Developers,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Yuri Marx for the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest:

OData Server for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkZwn9Ckx9M
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 204

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems Startup Accelerator Pitching Sessions @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y5p0YZVaeW0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 151

My team works on implementing an Interoperability solution utilizing InterSystems Kubernetes Operator on Red Hat OpenShift container platform.

We are trying to determine how many messages we can process in any given time. We have a Feeder app running in 10 containers sending 50k messages each to a load balancer all beginning at the same time.

Messages are received via HTTPS protocol by webgateway containers.

Interoperability production runs in compute pods with persistent data, journals, and WIJ volumes.

1 1
1 400
Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Delegated Users

In our current UCR arhcitecture, we use two installations. We have one machine with Access, Registry and Edges and one machine with the ODS. On the machine with the Registry, I can create a user/clinician. When I log into the management portal with this user, a so-called delegated user is created in the cached users table. So far everything is going well.

When I try the same on the machine with the ODS I get the message : 'ERROR #822: Access Denied' . so no delegated user is created.... Does anyone have any idea where I can find the solution?

1 1
0 283
Question
· Dec 15, 2022
Installation Manifest

I am trying to make application deployable using Installation Manifest.

I use IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe to run manifest during installation

I run it from windows command line using the following command:

IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe INSTALLERMANIFEST="C:\FixxerInstall\src\Installer.xml" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGFILE="Log.txt" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGLEVEL=3 INSTALLERMANIFESTPARAMS="FlaggerCSPDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\csp\flagger,ClassImportDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\import\"

It works but a little bit strange.

1 4
0 326

In Episode 12 of Data Points, we took a slightly different approach! Hear insights from three different guests — Jenny Ames, Gary Maggiolino, and Joey Moritz — about the creation of the all-new chat feature found on multiple InterSystems sites. You can see the chat bot in action on both the Getting Started site and all InterSystems IRIS or IRIS for Health pages on the InterSystems corporate site.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/212752

1 1
1 195
Question
· Aug 3, 2017
DeepSee time series - season

Hello,

I have a series of data organized by time (year and month) so I can use a time dimension to drill down data. So far so good.

However, I need to display the data not by calendar years and months but rather by seasons. The season has 12 calendar months but starts in September. So I'd like to see the data from September / Year N to August / Year N+1 using the same hierarchy as normal time dimension.

Has anyone done something similar?

Obviously, the season can start by any month, not only September :)

TIA!

1 3
0 261

Hi folks!

I'm playing with IRIS interoperability at the moment and it turned out that Data Transformation cannot be the element of production by itself.

It can be called either from data rule or from business process.

But why?

What if I just want to change the message with the transformation and transfer the message somewhere else? Why the overhead with Rule or Business process?

1 1
0 145

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn about InterSystems FHIR Server, the turnkey FHIR data solution that empowers FHIR application developers to focus on building life-changing healthcare applications:

⏯️ What is InterSystems FHIR Server

https://www.youtube.com/embed/O3Er84CGcoc

1 0
0 353

Has anyone tried adding syntax highlighting to GitHub for Caché CLS files?

Looking at the list of supported languages and extensions...

https://github.com/github/linguist/blob/master/lib/linguist/languages.yml

It looks like Mumps is supported, and there is also an existing language with a .cls extension, which would account for why I see some very odd highlighting going on with some of my code.

There is a page on contributing a new language here...

1 6
0 412