Hi All! For those of you who are early adopters of Health Connect Cloud, you might be interested in our latest video -- a tutorial on how to create firewall rules, as well as obtain important network addresses, in your Health Connect Cloud deployments. Let us know if you have questions or interest in learning more about Health Connect Cloud.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/upIf4LHx540
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 69

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how UC Davis Health uses InterSystems API Manager to satisfy business-partner demand for access to both custom and FHIR APIs:

How UC Davis Health Uses InterSystems API Manager @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PJyIWOvntso
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 137
Announcement
· Sep 11, 2023
New Video: Migrating to NoPWS

Hi all! I just wanted to share a new video – the first in a series of three – addressing the migration from the InterSystems Private Web Server to an external web server. This video covers the process of installing a web server and upgrading your IRIS instance in a Linux/Unix environment. Two more videos on the way will show the process for a mirrored setup in Linux/Unix, and for a single instance in Windows.

Migrating a Single Instance to an External Web Server in Linux or Unix

3 0
0 179

Hello,

I begin to work with VSCode and all is ok but i have just one problem with ObjectscriptQuality plugin. I have no feedback in the problem tab using the objectScriptQuality plugin.

I only have feedback from InterSystems Language Server plugin. Where could the problem come from?

My goal is to use objectscriptQyality with the basic rules at first

I work with iris 22.3

1 0
1 103

Hi Community!

New video "Deploying Shards Using InterSystems Cloud Manager" is available now on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UV1zYRQUPlw

1 0
0 265
Announcement
· Oct 4, 2023
Project development

Need your company a help developing projects on Intersystems Caché / Iris plataform?

I'm a senior developer, more of 30 years experience in ObjectScript, working as a freelancer for specific projects.

I'm a Spanish citizen, actually located part time in Barcelona Spain, and part time in Phuket Thailand, my work is always 100% remote.

For more information can email: josepzbv@gmail.com

Thanks

0 0
0 144

Hello Hello,

I am building a patient room door signage for a customer who has Trakcare already deployed. The app will reflect patient's data upon admission in the hospital (eg. name, male/female, doctor, mrn, special diet, etc...)

When the patient is discharged, "something" will tell the app that the patient was discharged and the screen will be reset.

Appreciate any kind of direction and help.

Thank you!

0 0
0 132
Announcement
· Jul 16, 2021
Looking for a consultant???

Hello fellow community members,

I would like to offer my services as an Intersystems Professional and am available to work on projects.

I have more than a decade experience into Intersystems stack of technologies including IRIS, Ensemble, Healthshare, Healthconnect, Cache Objectscript, Mumps, Zen, Analytics etc. with companies spread over US and UK involved in multiple domains.

3 0
0 215

Challenges of real-time AI/ML computations

We will start from the examples that we faced as Data Science practice at InterSystems:

• A “high-load” customer portal is integrated with an online recommendation system. The plan is to reconfigure promo campaigns at the level of the entire retail network (we will assume that instead of a “flat” promo campaign master there will be used a “segment-tactic” matrix). What will happen to the recommender mechanisms? What will happen to data feeds and updates into the recommender mechanisms (the volume of input data having increased 25000 times)? What will happen to recommendation rule generation setup (the need to reduce 1000 times the recommendation rule filtering threshold due to a thousandfold increase of the volume and “assortment” of the rules generated)?
  • An equipment health monitoring system uses “manual” data sample feeds. Now it is connected to a SCADA system that transmits thousands of process parameter readings each second. What will happen to the monitoring system (will it be able to handle equipment health monitoring on a second-by-second basis)? What will happen once the input data receives a new bloc of several hundreds of columns with data sensor readings recently implemented in the SCADA system (will it be necessary, and for how long, to shut down the monitoring system to integrate the new sensor data in the analysis)?
  • A complex of AI/ML mechanisms (recommendation, monitoring, forecasting) depend on each other’s results. How many man-hours will it take every month to adapt those AI/ML mechanisms’ functioning to changes in the input data? What is the overall “delay” in supporting business decision making by the AI/ML mechanisms (the refresh frequency of supporting information against the feed frequency of new input data)?

4 0
1 593

Hi Community!

I'm pleased to announce that we've just launched the new product in the family of InterSystems Data Platforms:

InterSystems IRIS for Health

IRIS for Health — is the world’s first and only data platform engineered specifically for healthcare. It empowers you to rapidly create and scale the industry’s next breakthrough applications.

2 0
1 438

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Continuous Delivery with Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QyE7sF86eMk

0 0
0 308

Hi everyone,

Learn about iris-lockeddown, a version of the InterSystems IRIS data platform container designed to work with the most stringent container security policies:

Using Containers in Highly Secure Environments with IRIS Lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/embed/01aK7BxarSE

3 0
0 242

Comprehensive patient view, communication and data sharing, and population health management are key components

Federal agencies have been incenting healthcare providers to leverage their electronic health records (EHRs) to get patients involved in the management of their care. Most organizations, however, haven’t moved beyond patient engagement as an item to be checked off in order to receive meaningful use incentive funding.

0 0
0 166

Hi Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing Smart Data Services @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8ZQf5m0HA5w

0 0
0 43

Customers who switch to Caché from relational databases report that their average performance is up to 20 time faster, running on the same hardware, with no changes to the application. What is it about Caché that lets applications run so fast?

0 0
0 239

Hi Community!

We try a new approach to the InterSystems Developers YouTube Videos called "Coding Talks"!

Coding Talks is a short video in which the developer demonstrates a particular feature or functionality of InterSystems Data Platforms which he/she uses to in coding. Typical format: the face on side and editor with ObjectScript.

Check this video I made by myself participating in Advent of Code 2018 and coding with InterSystems ObjectScript in VSCode.

Coding Advent of Code 2018 Using InterSystems ObjectScript

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GyFJ67jqXCU

3 0
1 363