InterSystems Official
· Aug 21, 2020
Introducing InterSystems Container Registry

I am pleased to announce the availability of InterSystems Container Registry. This provides a new distribution channel for customers to access container-based releases and previews. All Community Edition images are available in a public repository with no login required. All full released images (IRIS, IRIS for Health, Health Connect, System Alerting and Monitoring, InterSystems Cloud Manager) and utility images (such as arbiter, Web Gateway, and PasswordHash) require a login token, generated from your WRC account credentials.

15 14
7 2.1K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,911 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey developers,

The registration period for the FHIR Accelerator programming contest is in full swing! We invite all FHIR developers to build new or test existing applications using the InterSystems IRIS FHIR Accelerator Service (FHIRaaS) on AWS.

And now you have a great opportunity to get FREE access to the FHIRaaS on AWS! So, to take the first step in mastering the FHIRaaS, you need to register on our FHIR Portal using this link:

👉🏼 https://portal.trial.isccloud.io/account/signup

2 2
0 675
Question
· May 19, 2021
Error in file handling

When parsing a text file into a mumps routine I get this error

<FUNCT>Method+2^%CDCalBk

Any idea what can be causing this

Thanks in advance

0 2
0 215
Question
· May 18, 2021
Trakcare using document

Hi, the hospital has deployed a set of TrakCare, but there is no document about TrakCare, including the implementation document of InterSystems installation of TrakCare and relevant management and maintenance documents. Could you please provide them?The hospital bought a complete set of products, should have relevant use documents.At the very least, there should be a relevant basic manual.

0 1
0 598

Hello everyone,

I have a question, I am trying to use xecute command, but something wrong happen when i was using the command, and i don't know why hahahaha.

I created a file .mac with this code:

label(test) public{
       set routine="variable"
       set call="write routine,!"
       xecute call
       quit
}

But when i run the command, show me this message error:

<UNDEFINED>label+3^tstFJR3 *routine

After that i changed the code to:

0 4
0 224

I'm moving onto a new role soon and my System integration lead post has become available.

So please apply to come and work for a challenging, hard working and dedicated solutions team as a System Integration Lead at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust.

At ENHT we're on an exciting digital transformation journey and in this role you'll be key to helping deliver this.

Please see full details on the link below:

1 0
0 272

Hi Developers,

It's time to announce the Winners for April 2021! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in April 2021:

🥇 @Dmitriy Maslennikov, Co-founder, CTO and Developer Advocate, CaretDev Corp, Russia

🥈 @Lorenzo Scalese, Solution Architect, Zorgi, Belgium

🥉 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

4 5
0 207

Hello Community,

we read data from an Oracle database. The desired order is created by an 'order by' in the sql statement. The individual elements of the result set are converted into objects and inserted into a parent object using 'insert' on a property, which implements a one-to-many relationship with the result objects. Later, we iterate over the objects in a for loop and process the contents. At this point the order is apparently no longer identical to the order in which the elements were inserted.

0 5
0 319

I have a requirement to update the Ensemble Host Settings Programmatically. Mainly the "AlertOnError,QueueCountAlert,QueueWaitAlert,InactivityTimeout" settings.

I used Ens_Config.Item (persistent) class to get the settings (list object) and then update it. But for some of the Business Host's, I dont see the above settings in the table, but present in Settings of that particular Host in Ensemble Management Portal. So my logic is not working.

1 11
0 558

I'm looking for a SQL function equivalent for SQL server STRING_SPLIT. I have records like this:

join_to_tx_history (key), ss_note_multi_dict_1_value (varchar)

64559.001 Assistant Principal, Case Worker, Client, Dad, Daughter, Mentor, Mom, Other, Principal, Psychiatrist, School Counselor, Teacher

and I like the field ss_note_multi_dict_1_value split to rows for each comma delimited value. So I can get this:

0 2
0 739

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching this new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Demo of REST APIs defined in Swagger, built with InterSystems IRIS interfacing with a SQL backend

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tgq_rvb3ZLg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 703
Question
· May 14, 2021
SSLConfig with ECC

Hello everyone,
I can choose between RSA and DSA. ECC seems to be unsupported.
Is there any workarounds without using external binary like curl?

Best regards
RY

0 5
0 371
Question
· May 14, 2021
Luhn Mod N in Cache?

Hi all

I'm trying to recreate this method below in Cache/IRIS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhn_mod_N_algorithm ISO-7812-1 (LUHN-10)

I've been following the javascript example. It seems simple in theory but i'm struggling with which cache methods to pick.

$LENGTH, $System.SQL.FLOOR() - seem ok

$EXTRACT - I think for .charAt (though may need to correct base)

$FIND - for .indexOf

Any suggestion which would be the best ones for the job?

0 5
0 225

Hello,

I created a custom business operation to copy PDF files in Intersystems Healthshare. To copy the files I used:

$ZF(-100, "", "cp", "-f", tSource, tTarget)

tSource contains the source file e.g. "/opt/var/data/dir/1821008687135422926_5849146876.pdf".

tTargetSource contains the target file "/opt/targetdir/Müller_Jörg_1821008687.pdf".

Copying files without german Umlaute works fine (e.g Smith_Robert_1821081542.pdf), but when the string contains special characters like "ä", "ö", "ü" or even "ß" copying is not successful.

0 3
0 367

Let's imagine if you would like to write some real web application, for instance, some simple clone of medium.com. Such sort of application can be written using any different language on the backend side, or with any framework on the frontend side. So many ways to do the same application, and you can look at this project. Which offers a bunch of frontends and backends realizations for exactly the same application. And you can easily mix them, any chosen frontend should work with any backend.

Let me introduce the same application realization for InterSystems IRIS on a backend side.

6 3
1 826

Hello there developers,

As I started to install the IRIS for community editing I came across this interface. (Image attached below)

Is there a major difference in these 2 types of installations and is there a place where I can refer with regard to this in detail please?

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

0 2
0 383
Question
· Oct 16, 2020
What is CSPSystem?

Hello Community,

On the installation process of the IRIS Community Edition I came across an interface as below (image attached.)

I would like to know what it means, what is the use of it, what it is and where can i know more on this?

I tried the documentation page but was not successful in finding anything regarding it.

I would like to know more on it please.

Hoping to hear soon.

Regards.

2 4
0 603

We use the Category drop-down for other IT analysts to quickly see interfaces related to their application/group. This drop0down fails to work (IDs get out of sync with Config Item IDs) if the Production is compiled. There is no fix available (development was started, but stopped in favor of other items).

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any custom work-arounds?

Example:

0 3
0 119

Hi Community,

Want to learn about the Record Mapper tool? Then don't miss this video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Using the Complex Record Mapper

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tZezNm92vSM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 0
1 244
Discussion
· May 13, 2021
Shout out to the Dev Community !

Hello All,

Just wanted to acknowledge the fact that this community has become a great resource for help. I have had many wonderful people helping me out with my questions in last couple of weeks. Thank you to all of you :)

Regards,

Utsavi

5 2
0 166