Question
· Jun 11, 2021
Parsing null values in JSON

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a REST API with InterSystems Ensemble.

I already have a POST route that parses JSON content into an object defined in a class.

To parse the JSON content, I'm using the JSONStreamToObject method in the Ens.Util.JSON class

Here is how I use it:

0 1
0 1.3K

Hi,

I'm using a DTL to convert a custom request class to various R4 FHIR resources using the HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource classes. All is well with the exception of "meta.profile": when I attempt to hardcode this to a string value, the output is missing the value. This happens for several resources, specifically .HealthcareService, .Location, and .OrganizationAffiliation. I am able to get around this by doing an Insert() in a subsequent code block in a BPL, but was curious if someone knows why this would fail in a DTL.

0 1
0 219
Question
· Jul 27, 2021
Method Call

Hi all,
We have a session values in a cache method and need to get those values in a client method (JavaScript).

Eg :
ClassMethod Method1()
{
Set %session.Data("Param1")="Data 1"
}

ClientMethod onloadHandler [Language = javascript]
{
var ret = zenPage.getSessionValues();
}

ClassMethod getSessionValues() As %String [zenMethod]
{
Set Data = $G(%session.Data("Param1"))
Quit Data
}

0 1
0 406

Hi!

We're doing a small data integration project at our university and I've run into a problem.

I'm trying to make a counter that records the amount of messages (a simple .txt file transfer) that pass through a process and dumps that amount into a text file (preferably with a timestamp) every 10 minutes or so.

What I've gathered it's possible to do it via SQL query but linking that query into a process is something I haven't found any info on.

Are there any semi-beginner friendly ways to do this?

Thanks in advance!

0 1
0 244

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to create a GIT repository and I am struggling to export all the relevant classes from Studio, as I only have access to Studio and not able to export via the Management Portal. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can export from Studio as one project to include all the relevant folders and its associated classes?

Are there also any recommended documentations/links you would suggest to help me get a better understanding of GIT and how it works etc?

Thanks!

Pavi

0 1
1 308

Hi everyone.

I wonder, whether is it possible to get description of emoji in COS.

For example, I have data with emojis like 🙏 in database, that should be delivered to transaction system via service. But service doesn't support emojis, so I want to convert emoji to its unicode description like "Person with Folded Hands". Is it possible? I'll be grateful for help

0 1
0 181

Dear Folks,

I have recently studied deepsee and developed few dashboards needed for our web app users. I am trying to embed them in our existing web app which uses angular with delegated user access. I need to embed the native IRIS dashboard into it. ( I can't use Highcharts or any other js tools).

How do I setup the dashboards to work with delegated authentication (Without providing access to management portal or other parts) ? Also should I use the default csp/{Namespace}/_DeepSee.UserPortal.DashboardViewer.zen? or any other web application URL ?

Thanks

0 1
0 176

Hello,

I'm experiencing a recurrent problem that I haven't found the way to solve, so I'm coming here with the hope somebody can give me a new approach.

To make it short: we are creating categories on-demand to be able to place the maximum numbers of workers in memory, avoiding the limits established by system categories. But from time to time, one of this creation fails and system is no able to start the queue. The error we are getting is:

0 1
0 213
Question
· Oct 29, 2021
Use Rule to call WS 1 to n

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a route rule that can call to a web service according to a parameter of a message.

My first attempt is the following:

I have a common class with all information, BuscarHuecoRequest, and check what is the value of property "CodigoProveedor".

1 1
0 202

Consider a Natural Key with an Identity (Serial) field.

I cannot seem to acquire the generated value after persisting my entity. That is, the returned entity by Spring Data's "save" does not have the generated value.

The value is generated by the database, and I can query it after repository.save(entity).

I have done some testing and created a Github repo with it...

0 1
0 200

We are developing some containarized cloud application level iris instances and using CPF Merge to do a lot of the initial buildout for the iris instance (i.e. create databases, namespaces, map globals/routines, ecp setup, etc...)

I am trying to figure out how to get package mappings into a namespace config, via cpf merge if possible... ?

This is the document I am working from to develop the cpf merge file -

1 1
0 285

Hey guys,

I have a problem when creating a remote database (via ECP), when I select the remote directory field it presents the error below:
"There was an error on the server:
ERROR # 179: An unexpected error has occurred:
<DIRECTORY>zRemoteDatabaseListExecute+52^SYS.Database.1.*:ds:IRISTEMP
ORIGIN ELEMENT:% CSP.UI.Component.remoteDatabaseSelect (DirectororySelect)
"

0 1
0 214

I've poked through the class documentation and globals and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, namely a mechanism that will give me the PropName key and value for each of the Items in an EnsLib.HL7.SearchTable definition. Is there some sort of query that will turn the list of Items in the XData SearchSpec section into a key/value pair of some sort?

For example:

0 1
0 194
Question
· Jul 1, 2021
ifexpression syntax

What is the correct syntax when passing values on a zen method after ifexpression?

<pagebreak ifexpression="%report.PageBefore('Graph',1)=1"></pagebreak> ????

0 1
0 170

Hi,

After cloning "http://github.com/intersystems/Samples-Integration-RedLights" sample code I imported sample production from /home/project/Samples-Integration-RedLights/data/EndStateProduction.xml file to my local system.

Now I am getting the error "ERROR #5021: Directory '\home\project\shared\Samples-Integration-RedLights\data\SampleFiles\' does not exist." in my service.

While modifying the Directory path I am getting below error :

0 1
0 356