Question
· Nov 30, 2021
Iris vs Java

Hello. I'm having problems migrating a java application that is running with cache 2018 to Iris
The application uses json generated by the cache to receive it as a string in java.

0 11
1 485

Hi,

I'm getting thousands of errors like the ones below:

2021-05-03 14:11:44 [SQLCODE: <-400>:<Ocorreu um erro fatal>] [Cache Error: <<READ>Dispatch+14^%SYS.BINDSRV>] [Location: <ServerLoop>] [Client info: <Username: KIORAS, Node Name: 3IK0VLS5UU, IP Address: 192.168.1.223, Executable Name: EXTRService.exe, Internal Function: B0>] [%protocol: <52>] $Id: //ce/2018.1.2/kernel/common/src/aclass.c#1 $ 23468 104

0 1
0 482

Hi Community...I am trying figure this out any help appreciated. Thanks in advance

The service is a file passthrough that picks up a PDF and then uses the BPL code below to create the rest wrapper and sends the stream data. I am not grabbing the stream from the inbound correctly, "request.Stream" or "request.StreamFC" always produces the following error.

Here is what is sent and returned in the message..

request:

<Stream>

15@%Library.FileCharacterStream

</Stream>

0 6
0 482

Hi,

In a Business Operation i have the following code.

I need the identity of the latest row inserted in a table in MSSQL.

i Have the following code:

---------------------------------------------------------

set insertmaster= "INSERT INTO dbo.dataMasterArchive(deviceToPatientLogID) values (?)"

set tSC = ..Adapter.ExecuteUpdate(.nrows1,insertmaster,pRequest.deviceToPatientLogID)
$$$ThrowOnError(tSC)

0 2
0 479

Hello to all,

I'm trying to post some form data from a form I made in React to the backend of cache fetching a REST-service.
Receiving and processing a JSON-object is no problem but how can I handle Form Data?

The frontend is sending the form as form data and also includes one or more files.

What is the easiest way to process this data in my REST.Broker- class?

Best regards,

Simon

0 6
0 472

Dear,

From time to time I get the following error after executing a select statement:

[SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]
[Cache Error: <<UNDEFINED>Main+65^%SYS.DBSRV *%qsc(1187,8)>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>] InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.CacheException [SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]
[Cache Error: <<UNDEFINED>Main+65^%SYS.DBSRV *%qsc(1187,8)>]

After repeating the query, the query succeeds.

How do I start debugging this type of issue?

0 3
0 472

I have a website where I offer shipping services. I need to implement UPS API in my website. I already did all the basic tasks such as create my UPS developer account, download the packages... Now I want to start with the project but I don't have no idea about how to start. UPS doesn't give any instruction or example about that.

P.S: I have knowledge in the basic language such as HTML, JavaScript, PHP, CSS and MySQL...

Please can someone help me with that?

0 3
0 471

I can start cache without issue. There are no errors in the console log. However, when I access the management portal the page fails to display instead displaying the error page with the error "CSP application closed the connection before sending a complete response". This was working yesterday so the root cause is not clear. Reviewing all log files, the only error I have found is in the csp.log. The error is:

0 2
0 469

I am currently running a docker image with Iris 2021.1 and I would like to install node js on to it. I have had a look at the instructions on the intersystems online learning portal and I must say its very confusing. Some of the documentation says that you can only install it on 2019. Other parts say that it doesn't matter and you can install it if you have a dev directory. I checked my dev directory and there it isn't there. Sadly this is very inconsistent. Does anyone know if it is possible to install on the above mentioned version of Iris ?

0 3
0 468

We have the following code, but recently had a few issues with messages sent to downstream systems being rejected.
After investigating, seems that the message being sent is being truncated, the RawContent that we are pulling from Ens.EnsLib_HL7.Message only has the first 10k of the message

We are storing message body IDs in a table, then when we receive later messages, we look up the corresponding record in the table,
extract the message and alter some fields from the saved message based on the received message and send onto downstream systems

0 4
0 462
Hello! I have a question how to parse Library.ListOfObjects to JSON

I send post data like this from client using rest and want parse "templates", after save "codeForm","codeName" in database

{
    "whoIs": "",
    "templates": [{
            "codeForm": "FORM_FIOGROUP",
            "codeName": "operationDate",
            "orderNumber": "1",
            "codeFormat": "YYYY-MM-DD",
            "header": "DATE",
            "dbfFormatType": "Date",
            "dbfFormatLength": "8",
            "valueFrom": "Payment"
        }, {
            "codeForm": "FORM_FIOGROUP",
0 4
0 460
Question
· Jan 26, 2021
How to stop task planning

How to stop a task plan when it starts incorrectly and continues to execute due to disk space and other reasons, which may cause system failure

0 5
0 455

I'm working on a project were we are going to be receiving a non-HL7 formatted flat file that will contain a single result message per line and each result messages may contain repeating OBX fields that will need to be parsed out so that can be sent as an HL7 ORU messages that contains multiple OBX segments.

0 10
0 451