All time
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,970 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Guy,

Made a fresh new Install of our currently working application from our current server to a new one but when trying to run the application in the new server it raises a page not found error:

this is the web application setup

0 4
0 60

Hi,

I will try to explain my problem. I have a Main ZenPage on one server that has 2 buttons: each button will launch a different ZenPage on a separate server in an iFrame. All 3 servers have the same user.

Currently, the user logs in to the Main ZenPage, but when they click either button to launch the other ZenPage on the separate server they get the login screen again to login to that server.

Is there anyway I can pass the credentials from the Main ZenPage to the child ZenPages, so that the user doesn't have to login again? Thanks.

0 3
0 60

I'm running into an intermittent issue with some of our Custom Operations/Processes as a result of some large FHIR R4 Binaries. Essentially we get a response from an AthenaHealth FHIR endpoint that appears to be too large to be processed using the IRIS Built In Functions for FHIR:

I've replicated it on the command line here using a file (binary.json) that has the response from the FHIR Endpoint. Not sharing full contents due to PHI concerns.

0 1
0 61

We have a stand-alone web platform (readysetrecover.com) that helps people prepare for surgery focusing on the non-clinical – holistic and logistic aspects (stress reduction via meditation, sleep etc. as well as things like setting up the house, coordinating help from others etc).

1 0
0 61

I have an HL7 message that contains NTE segment with line break inside.

when I try to transform it (with DTL) it stops reading the message after the line break inside the NTE because it treat that as "End of Message".

Is there a way to solve this in the DTL or I need to run a pre process on the HL7 message that identify the line break inside the NTE segments and replace it with an escape char?

1 1
0 60

The SYS.Mirror CatchupDB() method requires a System File Number/Inode value as a parameter. I have not yet found a suitable internal method to get this value. Is anyone aware of a utility method that would do this? I do know I can get this value with a small amount of Python or by calling out to the OS. However I wanted to stick with pure Objectscript in this project if possible.

Failing in this I will use embedded python to run the line or two of Python needed to get this value.

Thank you for any hints

0 5
0 56

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to use HL7® FHIR® Shorthand (a domain-specific, human-readable language for defining profiles, extensions, and other FHIR artifacts) to more efficiently create a FHIR Implementation Guide:

Using HL7 FHIR Shorthand

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vr58My_qL6E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 61

I want to customized retry frequency of transaction so that 503 error can be prevented while pushing FHIR bundle to the LFS.

How do I achieve this?

Reference the following algorithm to increase the retry interval of IRIS transaction

An exponential backoff algorithm retries requests exponentially, increasing the waiting time between retries up to a maximum backoff time. The following algorithm implements truncated exponential backoff with jitter:

0 2
0 59

Hi Community,

Here is a brief walkthrough on the capabilities of IRIS AI Studio platform. It covers one complete flow from loading data into IRIS DB as vector embeddings and retrieving information through 4 different channels (search, chat, recommender and similarity). In the latest release, added docker support for local installation and live version to explore.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/X1gzz3Qs2dw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 61

Hi Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing Smart Data Services @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8ZQf5m0HA5w

0 0
0 61
Question
· Jul 16
Add Zen component

Hi Guy,

I'm currently using a classmethod to load my page's display content in a form of html want look good, I'm wondering if I can add a Zen component in my classmethod eg. <dataCombo> or Label...etc?

I've tried the bit of code (circled in red) but didn't work

Thanks

0 4
0 56

Hi

I get the following error when I am trying to create a linked server connection via MS OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers in MS SQL Server Management Studio. The message I get is:

The OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "IRIS" reported an error. The provider did not give any information about the error.
Cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "IRIS". (Framework Microsoft SqlClient Data Provider)

0 2
0 58

Hi. I am struggling to understand the meaning of different elements of an order in my hospital's EHR.

Page: EPR > All Orders

Question: What is the difference between Start Date and Date Executed and Order End Date? If an order was started on Monday and executeed on Tuesday.. does this mean the patient received the order on Monday or Tuesday? and what is End date?

Also, how do I interpret order status? What is the difference between discontinued, verified, and executed?

0 1
0 59