It looks like the normal usage of calling an Ensemble based Web Service via Ensemble is to create an Ensemble Business service that inherits from EnsLib.SOAP.Service which is then used to call a business operation which inherits from EnsLib.SOAP.Operation and the SOAP Outbound Adapter which can be generated via the SOAP wizard.

0 1
0 593

I tried logging into https://beta.learning.intersystems.com to view a video. My browser auto filled the login form. The username, the same one I use here and on many other ISC sites, is "sbeeson_MHCX". Now I have a message that says "Only lowercase letters allowed" and any time I visit the login form it just shows the same message. I cannot get back to the form.

I could obviously use an incognito window or clear my cache, but this needs to be fixed.

0 9
0 605

The following situation always catches out new Ensemble users, and is likely to continue doing this until it is addressed..

A business operation, service or other host that is configured with a dedicated # of actors, (ie, not using the actor pool) runs with the version of compiled code that existed when the host was started. This code is loaded in memory.

0 1
0 506

Hello,

In my project, I am calling a store proc on third party database. I am using SQL Gateway and ODBC. Everything is working fine until the store proc changed. In store proc they have changed the return alias name for a column. In Ensemble Snapshot I am not seeing the modified alias name until I restarted the whole Healthshare instance.

Here is my question, is there any other way? We do not want to take the instance down if it happens after we go live.

Thanks

Raghu

0 1
0 546
Question
· Apr 15, 2016
SQL Parsing error

Found in:

• atelier-1.0.0AT.142.0
  • Cache for UNIX (Apple Mac OS X for x86-64) 2016.2 (Build 636U) Wed Apr 13 2016 21:07:40 EDT

Breaks on FOR SOME when using a table reference:

1 3
0 390
Question
· Apr 19, 2016
SQL Sequence

Does Caché support SQL CREATE SEQUENCE as in PostgreSQL?

If not, what would be the best alternative? Create my own sequence logic as the example bellow?

0 4
0 626

Hi!

In every Atelier project you can find following hidden files:

.buildpath

.version

.connection

.project.

Should I include all of them into commit?

I understand that .project is mandatory. But what about the rest? Is there any general rule?

F.e. if we work in team and everybody has their own connection on locale machine .connection should not be included. Yes?

1 1
0 362
Question
· Apr 19, 2016
MessagePack support

MessagePack is a binary-based efficient object serialization library. It enables to exchange structured objects between many languages like JSON. But unlike JSON, it is very fast and small.

Any chance of adding support for MessagePack?

1 2
0 419

Hello,

For CachéQuality I'd love to be able to create issues when the programmer uses classes which are deprecated for this or that version of Caché... But short of reading all the changelogs of all versions, I can't really tell when a command appeared (for instance RETURN; I know now that it appeared in 2014.x, but it took me some time to realize that), or when a (set of) class(es) became deprecated (for instance %GlobalCharacterStream to be replaced with %Stream.GlobalCharacter -- I don't even know since which version this is true :/).

2 2
0 324
Question
· Apr 13, 2016
XMLExport and Validation

I interested on how others feel on this subject. In general terms when you have a class that extends from %XML.Adaptor and you call XMLExport no validation is automatically done as part of the XMLExport process. As an example if you do the following

1 3
0 669
Question
· Apr 14, 2016
HL7 to Quadramed

Hi,

IHAC who is trying to connect Ensemble to Quadramed for HL7 messaging, however, it seems that in order to do this, the following is required:

"we open a passive connection to Quadramed and then listen for a connection request from Quadramed, once this is established we then send messages"

Has anyone done this before? Is this possible with the standard HL7 components?

Thanks,

Steve.

0 1
0 381

InSync is an application currently under development by InterSystems, primarily using Ensemble, as a mixed CSP/Zen web application. There's a lot of defunct legacy code in the code base and we're actively seeking it out and trimming the deadwood out.

2 2
0 377

Hi all,

I've been looking for a way to extract the sorting from the ^CacheTemp.zenData global that contain the tablePane snapshot data in order to use it on a report following the current UI sorting criteria.

I could see that if the column is sorted by one column, new entries with this structure are created:

^CacheTemp.zenData(<sessionId>,<snapShotId>,<tablePaneId>,"index",<columnId>,<value>,<dataId>)=""

0 6
0 485

Hi

I have been experimenting with the creation of a set of REST services for an app. The basic GET operation is set to create a %ZEN.proxyObject instance, and then set an instance of a Persistant class as a property, which gives me all of the values I want to return. However, it also gives me some values that I don't want to return over REST (because they are both private, and large registered objects which will bog down performance)

2 3
0 454