Hello community,

I recently started to work with Ensemble. I defined a subclass of EnsLib.HL7.Message. In my production I receive HL7v2 messages and transport them using the Message Router to a business operation. The operation class has an OnMessage method with parameter

pObject As MySubclassOfEnsLibHL7Message.

0 7
0 583
Question
· Apr 20, 2020
How to customize message view?

Due to bussiness requirements.I want to add some bussiness field on intersystem message view ui .

eg:

1. add new action page to display bussiness detail

2. add new function to do more Fine-grained things.

3. add new database field in message table.

finally, I hope get more detail of messae view due to customize it.

Tks.

0 2
0 177

Hi all.

A long time ago I enabled Activity Monitoring to be able to save myself headaches in the future when looking at the performance of various message routes through our productions. It's served it's purpose of answering questions on how many messages we process a week etc but I had not had the chance to really dig down into the stats for specific message types or destinations to pin point issues.

0 3
0 241

(We are in contact with IS support for this problem but I would like to ask Community too, perhaps somebody experienced this problem in the past)

Hello Community,

we need your help with Cache 2017.2 freezing on Linux machine.

Since we moved our primary production Cache from Windows to Linux in the begging of this year, we have experienced system freezing twice. Yesterday without any good reason Cache stopped to respond with the log shown below.

Questions:

0 5
0 830

Say I have an ObjectScript object called Book. It has 2 properties title and author. It extends JSON.%Adaptor, so I can call book.%JSONExport() and get this output:

{ "title": "For Whom the Bell Tolls", "author": "Hemmingway" }

In my web service I want to have a search function that returns an array of Books along with the total number of responses, like this:

0 13
0 1.6K

Hi!
I am working on a project and I am facing a weird problem. I have created an MDX using Analyzer. This MDX executes very fast. I am trying to automate its execution with %DeepSee.ResultSet and the query never returns:

Set tSC = oMDX.%PrepareMDX(tMDX)
Quit:$System.Status.IsError(tSC)

Set tSC = oMDX.%Execute()
Quit:$System.Status.IsError(tSC)

What could be causing %Execute() to take so long to run while Analyzer is responding fast?

0 2
0 326

I have a service named FTP_In that is of class EnsLib.HL7.Service.FTPService. It picks up files from multiple subfolders and sends them to an EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine. What I want to do is somehow capture the subfolder as a variable for use in the routing rules. Is this possible?

Let's say I have the following files and directory structure on my FTP Server

0 6
0 541

Hi!

we are evaluating IRIS Data Platform as an OAuth2 Authorization Server with the use of the official Docker image. We currently struggle with the OAuth2 setup, as we are required to use https:// for the /oauth2/authorize and /oauth2/token endpoints, but the Docker container exposes only http:// in its default configuration. We have tried to find any hints in the docs but were not successful. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Klaus & Lukas

0 5
0 421

Im exporting our xml project from a QA server that has NOT upgraded to a production server that has been upgraded to HealthShare.

We are importing the exported xml over to this production server that is on HealthShare.

Now I havent been able to find the document link today, but I remember reading HealthShare puts all of the imports under a csp/healthshare/ directory.

We are able to view our .csp pages after importing them as xml into Studio on the production server running on HealthShare

0 2
0 191
Question
· Aug 3, 2020
Variables in Global Name

I have a number of globals I want to loop through depending on a passed in string...

^A("SYSTEM")

^B("SYSTEM")

^C("SYSTEM")

^D("SYSTEM")

^E("SYSTEM")

I am passing in a string of "A:C:D"

Piecing that to pull out A,C,D, then want to use that to pull out A,C,D from above, but having problems setting the name of the global to be the name of the variable I have pulled out of the string

How do I set this?

I have tried ^varname("SYSTEM")

0 3
0 435

What would be the preferred method to create an HL7 message from an input that is not HL7?

Would it be better to take the non-HL7 input and construct an HL7 message in the business service that then gets passed off to a routing process, or would it be best to just pass the non HL7 message to a routing process that called a data transformation to create the HL7 message?

My thought is the later, due to the fact that updates to the creation of the HL7 message are done using the graphical DTL editor rather than editing COS in the service.

0 1
1 681

I get NOROUTINE when I try to call a label in a routine in another namespace:

d someLabel^|”OTHERNAMESPACE”|someRoutine(inputVar,.resultByReference)

Two questions:

1. What is wrong with my syntax for calling a label in the other routine, versus just the root of the .int/mac?

2. Can I pass a parameter by reference when using extended routine reference?

0 3
0 612

Hi All,

I am providing support to an AP about using document criteria on Multiple Templates (Explicit Dispatch).

I am trying to set the criteria value from:

view.setDocumentKey('initial-search',{patirntId:tPatId});

However it is not possible to get the criteria value on %GetJSONContent through pCriteria parameter object.

How can I do this with Multiple Templates on bootstrap plugin?

Thanks.

0 1
0 300

Whenever the Windows SNMP Service restarts, the snmpdbg log says the following.

16:58:25 :Debug tracing enabled for SNMP agent
16:58:25 :SnmpExtensionInit called, pid=4432, tid=12276
16:58:25 :CreateEvent for CacheSNMPTrap suceeded
16:58:25 :register Cache OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.16563.1
16:58:25 :Get all Cache configs ... 16:58:25 :found 1 configs
16:58:25 :Add ENSEMBLE config to list ...

0 4
0 459

I need to pass a parameter string that contains slashes to a REST call.

I tried URL encoding, or making URL map to accept query parameter instead of path parameter but apparently we only allow for path parameters.

I can come with several workarounds, but these involve some transformation at client and then on server, but I'd prefer a direct support.

Q1: is there any Cache specific trick to pass slashes in path parameters

Q2: are we going to support query parameters in REST?

something like this would help:

0 18
0 43.7K