I'm trying to complete Inferno Service Base URL test for FHIR endpoint and I thought it wanted host.com/fhir/r4/.well-known/smart-configuration but I get header error below. Am I using the wrong Service Base URL List or am I missing something? I'm running 2021.2 HealthShare

ERROR <HSFHIRErr>InvalidAcceptSpec: No valid Accept data found (Accept header or _format parameter)
0 1
0 22
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,441 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello,

With my team, we're evaluating the different streams existing in order to find good pratices for our project using InterSystems IRIS. In doing so, we found that there exists different forms of the same stream with the %Stream.FileBinary and %Stream.FileBinaryGzip classes. We think that the %Stream.FileBinaryGzip takes less space to be stored, but is there other diferences between these two classes and what would you recomend to use ? Is it the same thing for %Stream.FileCharacter and %Stream.FileCharacterGzip ?

Thanks for your help,

0 1
0 38

Hi,

I will try to explain my problem. I have a Main ZenPage on one server that has 2 buttons: each button will launch a different ZenPage on a separate server in an iFrame. All 3 servers have the same user.

Currently, the user logs in to the Main ZenPage, but when they click either button to launch the other ZenPage on the separate server they get the login screen again to login to that server.

Is there anyway I can pass the credentials from the Main ZenPage to the child ZenPages, so that the user doesn't have to login again? Thanks.

0 3
0 34

Hey Community,

Watch this video to learn how the InterSystems AppServices team migrated a data lake powering a suite of marketing reports off of Microsoft SQL Server to InterSystems IRIS, leading to such benefits as lower maintenance, better performance, and a better overall development fit:

Migrating Our Data Lake from MS SQL Server to InterSystems IRIS @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VUQIDOM-ZDE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 2
0 43

Hi Developers!

Recently I was asked, “How can a beginner in InterSystems technologies learn from InterSystems Developers community content to improve his developer skills”?

This is a really good question. It has several answers so I decided to write the post with the hope it could be useful for developers.

So! How to learn Intersystems Data Platforms(IRIS, IRIS for Health) from InterSystems Developers community content if you are a beginner?

2 2
0 449

I am actually new to IRIS, and we are DevOps/PowerShell/Ansible team. We want to achieve certain administration tasks like updating Memory, Heap size, Lock size etc., in Management Portal through PowerShell. Is there any way i can achieve this without out logging in into Management portal. Off course, we have namespace, user id and password details. We have installed ODBC drive and able to update tables in the IRIS database.

0 2
1 52

Hi Community!

It's that time of year again—the time of the Global Summit! All the Developer Ecosystem teams, in general, and the Developer Community team, in particular, are doing their best to bring even more new, interesting people into our midst!

We had this beautiful booth ready on Sunday to welcome everyone when the Summit officially started:

8 0
0 80

I have an API that does not have all the data. Like it is truncated. Magic number of characters seems to be 163,280

I do an <assign>

context.RawBundle=##class(%DynamicObject).%FromJSON(context.FHIRResponse.Body)

The error does not happen when the response is < 163,280 chars. And when < 163,280 chars, it is a complete FHIR Bundle. Have anyone experienced this? If so, what is the resolution?

0 3
0 75

Let's say I have an InterSystems IRIS instance with 6 Namespaces:

• Foo1
  • Foo2
  • Foo3
  • Foo4
  • Foo5
  • Bar

And the number of Foo# namespaces can increase at any time for a number of reasons. I need to ensure that they all have identical configuration globals stored in a DB called CONFIG, so I do the following in my configuration file:

[Map.%ALL]
Global_SYS=%DEFAULTDB
Global_SYS("CommonConfig")=CONFIG
Global_SYS("CommonOtherSettings")=CONFIG
Global_SourceControl=CONFIG

1 8
0 187

For some time I have been planning to do some type of proof of concept with the Workflow functionality, which, like so many other functionalities present in IRIS, tends to go quite unnoticed by our clients (and for which I say mea culpa). That's why I decided a few days ago to develop an example of how to configure and exploit this functionality by connecting it with a user interface developed in Angular.

3 2
2 153

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to use HL7® FHIR® Shorthand (a domain-specific, human-readable language for defining profiles, extensions, and other FHIR artifacts) to more efficiently create a FHIR Implementation Guide:

Using HL7 FHIR Shorthand

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vr58My_qL6E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 34

Hi

I have a question about terminal, when I run a class from it that contains an error I get a report of error as I would expect, and then an apparently random three letter code is appended to the namespace name in the prompt, as shown below.

GMMHTIE>do ##class(temp.Nothing).What()

w !, tParisAnswer
^
<UNDEFINED>zWhat+23^temp.Nothing.1 *tParisAnswer
GMMHTIE 2d1>

Then, when I try to enter a command I get an error

0 4
0 67

Hi Developers,

We'd like to highlight some key information about the Tech Exchange zone at Global Summit 2024. This year, you can see and add every demo, roundtable, or discussion to your schedule, ensuring you don't miss a thing!

Here's what to explore at Tech Exchange:

• Request a 1-on-1 meeting with InterSystems product experts and developers
  • Startup Showcase
  • Partner Pavilion
  • Developer Community booth
  • Learning Services booth
  • FHIR booth
  • Supply Chain booth
  • UX booth
  • Vector Search, GenAI discussion table. Available for spontaneous connections with others interested in this topic
  • more than 40 tech demos!

Learning opportunities in Tech Exchange room:

2 0
0 45

InterSystems FAQ rubric

If you want to run an OS executable file, command, or a program created within an InterSystems product when the InterSystems product starts, write the processing in the SYSTEM^%ZSTART routine. (The %ZSTART routine is created in the %SYS namespace).

Before you write any code in SYSTEM^%ZSTART, make sure that it works properly under all conditions.

1 0
0 37