Hi all,

Some days ago, I've seen a youtuber talking about how to create a neural network (sorry, is in spanish)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iX_on3VxZzk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 32
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,761 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi all,

When passing on the content of a file in a REST API call, I need to put the original file name in an HTTP header. As it happens, some file names have non-8-bit characters in them ("å", "ö", and the like), and these arrive garbled on the other side. Does anybody know the correct way to encode them (assuming they should be encoded at all)?

$zconvert(filename, "O", "UTF8") does not appear to be it. I'm leaning towards $zconvert(filename, "O", "URL"), but leaning isn't good enough.

Thanks,
Otto

0 1
0 35

Hi Community!

Need an introduction to Generative AI? Learning Services is excited to announce the first video in a new series about GenAI basics:

🧐 What Is Generative AI?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zMfiV0RhrCA?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=zMfiV0RhrCA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 47

By default, all files created inside a container are stored on a writable container layer. This means that:

• The data doesn't persist when that container no longer exists, and it can be difficult to get the data out of the container if another process needs it.
  • A container's writable layer is tightly coupled to the host machine where the container is running. You can't easily move the data somewhere else.
4 2
3 156

I use a swagger file and ##class(%REST.API).CreateApplication to create the rest api.

There is an interesting post: https://community.intersystems.com/post/download-file-rest-api-operation, but it is code, not a swagger configuration. disp.cls returns always a header content : application/json that of course fails as I am not always returning a json

I can not figure out what to put in swagger. Some examples I tried:

0 2
0 66

Our client getting sometimes this error and we need to change port number on JavaGateway process to continue,

Failed to start the Gateway server: ERROR #5023: Remote Gateway Error: Communication failure on port: 5000
> ERROR #5001: External Language Server: invalid ping response

Can you tell as why it is happenning? intersystems runtime is under linux.

0 1
0 30
Question
· Jul 3
Polybase and IRIS

Hi all, I am trying to use Polybase in SQL Server 2019 to access an external Cache/IRIS Database. I have followed the initial steps of enabling Polybase, creating a Database, DB scoped credential and then an External Data Source. These steps have not caused any issues and appear to be successful, I am using the same DSN we use for a Linked Server connection that works normally. I am running into an Error when trying to Create an External Table. The error is a generic Native Code 469 "Driver Not Capable".

0 1
0 47

Have you ever imported an XML schema from an XSD file? You might want to look at the original file again sometime later, but forgot where you put it.

Do not worry, that information is being kept as part of the import process.

The whole imported XSD schema is being kept in the ^EnsEDI.XML.Schema global. That global holds all the imported XSDs in your namespace. The first subscript is the name of the schema that you see in the portal.

3 0
0 44

Trying to test a router that takes an XML input and performs a transform on it.

First attempt I tried to test the transform using the XML Document Viewer via the Ensemble -> Interoperate -> XML Document Viewer menu. The transform itself is working however I can not get the output to save to a file. I've made sure permissions are set correctly on the file. It simply doesn't output anything and I'm at a loss as to why.

0 0
0 23

Hey Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing InterSystems Supply Chain Orchestrator @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LJkxFAKqIxY

0 0
0 35