Hi Developers!

For those who want to participate in the Advent of Code 2019 and code with ObjectScript in IRIS, I created a very simple but handy Github Template.

Use the green button

to copy template in your own repo, clone the repo and run in the repo folder:

docker-compose up -d

you will get InterSystems IRIS 2019.4 Community Edition running with the template classes to load input data from files and Day1 solution.

This is also set up to start crafting solutions of Advent of Code 2019 and edit, compile and debug ObjectScript with VSCode addon.

Happy coding with Advent of Code 2019!

0 0
0 251
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,877 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

This week we have two new videos from Global Summit 2019. Please welcome:

1. An ML Toolkit for InterSystems IRIS: Co-Innovation in Healthcare

https://www.youtube.com/embed/o0T0AgvxaNk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 273

Hi Everyone,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Using IoT in InterSystems IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CCyWcHi1wII
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 334

Does anyone know of an API that will do a hostname look-up based on IP? We could of course use call-out but the format of the results vary based on OS and if there is already an ObjectScript tool which will parse this then we'd rather use what is already available.

Thanks!
Ben

0 4
0 259

Hi There,

I'm fairly new to ObjectScript/Ensemble and I'm sure I may be fundamentally misunderstanding how the %JSONImport/%JSONExport and XDATA mapping work and I was hoping you good folks could help me out. I'm essentially trying to create an object that I can use to translate from one JSON schema to another.

First my class:

0 3
0 329

I am trying to create a query that returns the best and worst performing products for a given customer, based on this year's net sales versus last year's net sales, weighted by the total net sales for all of the products sold to this customer in the last two years.

I have created Last Year Net Sales (up to the last month end): AGGREGATE(PERIODSTODATE([Invoice Date].[H1].[YEAR],[Invoice Date].[H1].[Month].[NOW-13]),measures.[Net Sales])

0 3
0 329

I am working on a BPL to take data from a MS SQL database and create an HL7 Materials Message for our EMR. I have done this plenty of times in the past however I am running into an error.

"Remote Gateway Error: JDBC Gateway SP execute(0) error 0: Access to the remote server is denied because no login-mapping exists."

What is confusing is that this BPL doesn't differ from any of my other BPLs in connecting to MS SQL Server. I know I am missing something..

0 3
0 598

Is there a way to get dynamic object from iterator?

set arr=[1,2,3]
set iter=arr.%GetIterator()

I pass iterator several frames down and I'd rather avoid passing both the array and iterator, but for debugging I need to access original object in a situation where only iterator is available.

Is there a way to do it?

0 5
0 419
Question
· Jan 16, 2020
debugging web client

I used the soap wizard to create a web client based on the wsdl. I was able to get a valid response back, and now it looks like the error is in decrypting the soap message response "inbound"

ERROR #6284: Security header error: SecurityTokenUnavailable.

0 1
0 477

Hi Community,

New video, recorded by @Benjamin De Boe, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

⏯ What Developers Love About InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7q1if9ZDnBg

0 0
0 161

In the table/class HS_Registry.document there is a column/property named RepositoryUniqueId. There are about 14 unique values, which pretty much lines up with the number of our "Push" (Provide & Register) participants and thus unique document repositories. However, these values just look like OIDs. I've been searching for over an hour and I can't find anywhere that will provide me some context to these "Repository IDs".

Anyone have ideas or suggestions where I could find this info?

0 3
0 479

Back in my COBOL days, there was a utility that would analyze running COBOL code and expose bottle necks and those modules that were inefficient or were executed multiple times. This was to help the programmer know where to concentrate streamlining efforts.

Is there any such utility for Caché Routines?

0 4
0 349
Question
· Feb 13, 2017
Connecting using factory

The following code in .Net using CacheObject.dll version 2016.1.2.206 com library

ConnectionString = "cn_iptcp:10.56.135.160[1972]:PHDEMO:PHSYSADM:***********"

b = factory.Connect(ConnectionString )
objCacheObject = factory.Static("CacheObjectConnection")
clist = factory.GetConnectionList()

for the above code, b is true and clist is Local,cn_iptcp:127.0.0.1[1972]:

0 1
0 434