in order to do analysis on huge data volumes, it is better to take you data to a separate machine for analysis away from the operational machine, so trying to write huge globals or tables into files as is would take a huge space, what could be a solution or best practice ?..in python for instance, there is the pickling option (serializes data to byte string and saves it to a file) to save space, what could be best in object script ?

0 11
0 1.1K

Hi gentlemen,

It may be very easy but I'm currently battling with a stupid business operation.

Here is what I must do and what is already in place:

A business service scan every 5 sec the apparition of files and send it to a business process.

The business process (a routeur) don't let pass everything and a few of them go to a specific operation.

The operation must :

1 ) create the file with the same name of the original one (in the service) then save it.

1 2
0 1.1K

We have a Unicode installation of Cache'. A client wants to send us documents that will be machine-read and loaded, automatically. They want to create the documents in ISO-8859-1 ("Latin-1"). We'd need to convert the text to UTF8 for our system. I saw the documentation on the $ZCONVERT function, but I didn't see this option. How should it be done?

Thanks!

0 10
0 1K

Hi,

I am very much a newbe on the subject of JWT, so please except my ignorance.

The Trust I am currently working for wish to create a framework whereby they can create REST API Services, within HealthConnect, and grant access to these using JSON Web Token Authorisation and Bearer Tokens. This would be similar to the way the Trust currently connects to other REST API's, i.e.: DocMan Connect and GOV.UK Notify.

Can anyone offer any advice / sample code and / or point me into the direct of suitable documentation to achieve this?

0 4
0 1K

Hi !

There is a BusinessService be called by several callers,but now I get this error below on Event Log page:

<Ens>ErrGeneral: Failed to create document from string:

ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error:processing instruction cannot start with 'xml'
while processing Anonymous Stream at line 1 offset 106

What may be the cause of this error?

How can I locate the parameter that caused this error?

1 3
0 946

I have a workstation with a CACHE instance up and running.

On that same workstation there is also an instance of IRIS (fresh install). I would like to migrate manually the CACHE database to IRIS (ideally, all globals, routines and classes).

What I tried is to copy C:\InterSystems\Cache\mgr\CACHE.DAT to C:\InterSystems\IRIS\mgr\IRIS.DAT (after shutting down both instances) but it does not work.

I got the following message : (112) The service for the IRIS instance did not start.

0 6
2 916

Hi guys,

My client has a requirement to add a column of random numbers to the query result.

I wrote a function as below:

Class Utils.SqlUtility Extends %RegisteredObject
{

ClassMethod GetSomeNumber(intInput As %Integer) As %Integer [ SqlName = GetNumber, SqlProc ]
{
Return $R(intInput)
}

}

But in the returned sql result, every row share the same value, as below,

SELECT Utils.GetNumber('456'),
ID, Citizenship, DOB, FirstName, Gender, IDNumber, LastName, PatientNumber, PhoneNumber
FROM CDR.Patient

0 6
0 879

Hello,

We would need some help,

Our aim is to send an image as binary data using a REST Service

Currently we do the following:

1 We get from the external system a binary image in our REST Operation

2 We encode it to Base64

set linea=""
    while (tResponse.Data.AtEnd = 0) {
        set linea = linea_$system.Encryption.Base64Encode(tResponse.Data.Read(57))
    }

3 We send it to the Process in a Response Message:

1 4
0 860

Cache ODBC State S1000 Native Code 400 Illegal Value

This is my query:

select DateTijdSec from
GLPPatTcActie
where pnr = '27085070017' and LTestId->Makey='BLA' and VerzamelDatTijd < '2021-03-04-2021 09:04' and glpactieid->makey in ('TAV','TMA') order by DateTijdSec desc

Most likely there is a wrong date time in the table, how can i get the data?

0 8
0 857

Hello everyone,

I don't want to believe that Intersystems didn't add a method/process/rule to sort alphabetically a list of names (in array, $ LB or whatever)

I haven't found any documentation about this. I've even tried comparing two strings but have not found a solution.

My cry for help is...

Does exists any command to compare two strings and check if one of them is lower or upper according to aphabet?

Please, give me a light in this dark

Best regards.
Kurro Lopez

1 7
0 818

Hi everyone

I see that a new Apache bug has been discovered, and since various InterSystems products use an Apache webserver, have Intersystems released any news or updates on this? I'm not seeing any updates, press releases from them. Anyone know anything?

Andy

0 7
0 794