Hi Guys,

Our system admin has installed a new SSL certificate to replace the old one in our Windows server 2016.

So should it be ok to just then remove the old Certificate given that we installed the new one, knowing that the old one has been used previously or do we need to do something in existing SSL/TLS configurations ?

0 2
0 97

Hi all,

I am currently wokring on integrating unit tests into a project. I am also attempting to test productions with the TestProductions class. This works great, but I noticed that no code coverage information is being gathered when I run the production tests?

Am I doing something wrong (forgot to add something in the coverage.list for instance) or is TestProduction not intended for code coverage?

Thanks!

1 0
1 96

I'm trying to create a read-only role for most pages on the Management Portal. However, I cannot figure out resource permissions for the HealthShare tab or how to assign custom resource permissions, if any, to the registries. I would like for the role to include read-only access to the registries (service, consent, otherwise). How do I go about doing this?

0 1
0 95

Hello everybody.

My question originated when trying to help a coworker...

There is a system module, specifically a ClassMethod that inserts records into a table as per the pseudocode below:

set Obj = ##class(FooSchema.FooTable).%New()
set Obj.fooProp = fooValue
// Other Foo properties //
set status = Obj.%Save()

From time to time, when trying to save the object, an error , informing that it was not possible to obtain the exclusive lock on the table instance

0 2
0 95

Hi Team,

We are facing an issue connecting to a remote Cache DB server using CacheODBC 2018 on the client side.

The connection works fine without SSL on the Cache server, but when SSL is enabled, we are getting the below error - "Failed to load cconnect executable!, SQL state 08S01 in SQLConnect"

Also, the connection works fine when the PHP script is run through CLI on client server, but fails with the above error when the script invoked from a client browser.

Could you please help us with any pointers in resolving the issue?

0 0
0 95

I am reaching out to find out if anyone has come across a similar dilemma.

In my current role, I have been asked around the best way to design some patient labels for a client.

I primarily would stick to what I know and veered towards designing the label in ZPL and then creating a Abstract Class to call the ZPL code, however I have been asked why not to design via JReport. The patient labels will be processed via thermal ink printers primarily Zebras, I am wondering if anyone out there has come across this or would recommend to stick to what you know.

0 4
0 94

I've installed the latest version of IRIS using Minimal settings as I'm just looking for some basic IDE without connecting to anything.

After install, I see all the files in the Intersystems folder, however there is no "IR" in the system tray. I don't see any executables to launch either. System restart did not populate the system tray either.

Is there any other way to launch Studio?

0 9
0 93
Question
Ahmad Bukhtiar · Oct 6
MDX Syntax Help

we have this container code where we want to create more CalcMember properties

<sharedCalcMember FullName="HSAAPATIENT||DEMOGRAPHICS||CITIZENSHIP.NATIONAL.sharedCalcMember" Dimension="Demographics" Name="Citizenship.National" Expression="[Demographics].[H10].[Citizenship].&amp;[USA]" SolveOrder="0" CubeName="HSAAPATIENT" UpperCaseDimension="DEMOGRAPHICS" UpperCaseName="CITIZENSHIP.NATIONAL"></sharedCalcMember>

0 3
0 93

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue I am having with the JDBC Gateway Server crashing at the %SYS level. I have numerous Linked Tables that are using JDBC to connect to a MS SQL database/tables to query values. I have written queries in other class files and within the class definition of the linked table to do the queries.

1. Should I be running the query in the class definition of the linked table as a class method? or is it best practice to run the query as a class method outside of the class definition of the linked table?

0 3
0 93

Hi,

is it possible to avoid the display of certain properties in a custom message class in the message viewer content section. The message class is a common Ens.Request with a bunch of properties alongside one property of Type enslib.dicom.document wich in Turn is Not extended By %XML.Adaptor so the content display of course displays an error.

My idea is to avoid the display of That certain property When output is rendered (Text/XML). Using Ens.Util.MessageBodyMethods and method %OnShowContents could be a way to do this But i don‘t find a way to do so.

0 2
0 92

I am trying to split a HL7 message (RDE O11) into several messages depending on how many RXC segments there are in the message (Two RXC segments would need to two separate HL7 messages)

I have seen a couple of posts regarding this but am struggling with my BP using ObjectScript, the idea is to take the receiving message and split this before passing it onto another BP

Here is my code so far

0 2
0 92
Question
Rob Schoenmakers · Nov 30
Clear SDA field

Perhaps this is an issue that has long been discussed somewhere. I have searched for it but still could not find the solution anywhere. In our environment, we send a container of SDA objects to UCR from HealthConnect. To populate the container we do a SQL query on a source system and then populate the appropriate SDA objects. Sometimes it happens that I want to do an update of a field and I want to empty the corresponding SDA field. In other words, send an empty string. The Alert.toTime field of the object in question is filled with the date '2022-11-29Z13:00:00'.

0 0
1 92

Hello,

I am getting the following error , and not sure how to get passed this.

We have removed storage on the classes , did a clean compile and still we get the error below on some of the classes

Compile FAILURE
ERROR! Storage on class [ MyClass] modified by storage compiler, developer should have run ^build to make sure all storage is updated correctly and saved to Perforce

Any Idea how to resolve this or what to look for ?

Regards

0 9
0 92

Hi,

I have this arrangement of mirror

Node 1: Primary

Node 2: Failover

Async member is DR server

There is also an arbiter on another server

I want to make 'Node 2' primary as 'Node 1' is to be taken down for some scheduled maintenance work.

I know that I can issue 'iris stop' on 'Node 1' and 'Node 2' should takeover as Primary.

Questions

1. Is this a reliable recommended way? I have had cases in the past when the Failover node did not take over as Primary

0 4
0 92