Hi all, I have released the latest version of VSCode extension for ObjectScript already a month ago, and finally a time for the info about this new release.
So, what's new in the release:
What's new in this version
- added export setting "objectscript.export.addCategory" if enabled uses the previous behaviour, adds category folder to export folder, disabled by default
- added Server actions menu, by clicking on server info from status bar. Open Management portal, Class Reference and toggle connection.
- Class Suggestion in ##class, Extends, As, CompileAfter, DependsOn, PropertyClass
- $SYSTEM suggestion by Classes from %SYSTEM
- Import and compile folder or file by context menu in File Explorer
- Server Explorer, now possible to open any other namespace
- Macros suggestion
For details how it works now, look further.